Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12121

    Mia

    I have seen a Mia mentioned in the past. I do not recall seeing this Mia's posts until recently. Has anyone seen her?. Pictures can reveal many things. I noticed there appears to be in the bed next to her a gal or guy bent over head between their legs in the picture where Mia is sitting on the bed. In the other picture where is bent over her forearm has many scars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/023272373303
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0308.jpg‎   IMG_0309.jpg‎  

  2. #12120

    Lorraine

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or Rain or Lorraine. I know she was visiting the gray bar for a good portion of this year but she hasn't popped up since she got released, anyone know.
    I would like to know as well. Completely dipped off the radar after her release, no Facebook, no nothing. I'm assuming sober living since she was in a bad place for awhile. She had some good skills, I definitely miss her. Also now that I'm reminiscing I remember Becky / Lacey as someone who just completely disappeared. Top head skills she had too.

  3. #12119

    Whatever happened to Rainey?

    Or Rain or Lorraine. I know she was visiting the gray bar for a good portion of this year but she hasn't popped up since she got released, anyone know.

  4. #12118

    Reviews

    Want to look into this girl. Any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...x/617369188452

  5. #12117

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in Holly. Is this the Holly that you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/814247290772
    It very well could be. But I have to tell you that's not how she looks anymore. Drugs have set in pretty bad, missing and rotten teeth. It's just really not for me.

  6. #12116

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know. Thanks for TOFTT. Looks like she is a dancer somewhere. I don't think there are any clubs in Richmond.
    She's a former dancer from Louisville. I had her on Snapchat and followed her stories. She's legit for sure, I'd been done setup something with her if she didn't live all the way in Richmond. I hate that drive.

  7. #12115

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on her, looks legit but I like to see reports before I take a stab.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351382910714
    Please let us know. Thanks for TOFTT. Looks like she is a dancer somewhere. I don't think there are any clubs in Richmond.

  8. #12114

    Ariana

    Any reports on her, looks legit but I like to see reports before I take a stab.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351382910714

  9. #12113

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    She had some issues with the first 2 numbers. Her correct phone number is an 859 number that is in the link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/235375747042
    I saw on one review that she doesn't give head. Is that true? Will she do bare FS for extra? Just curious. I'd like to meet her, but no BJ is kind of a problem LOL. Thanks for any info!

  10. #12112

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    She had some issues with the first 2 numbers. Her correct phone number is an 859 number that is in the link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/235375747042
    Yes, the 859 is her. I contacted her and she responded, time set up, when I was 5 min away she stopped responding. I believe Agent's review that she is nice. And I do not think she's a junkie getting her fix and passing out. She probably is the real deal and I got bumped cause of a hhr visit. They prefer the HR obviously. Serious FOMO for me!!

  11. #12111

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not red, I know who you're talking about and before she ballooned up a couple years ago she was a good time. This Holly is apparently running around with Mia that advertises on Skip. I went to visit and really, really doped up. And a huge ass dog in the room that barked the entire time. Not going to be a repeat from me.
    I am interested in Holly. Is this the Holly that you are referring to?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/814247290772
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holly.jpeg‎  

  12. #12110

    Lesley Cummings is NOT in Lexington

    Any ads you see with a local area code are obviously fake. Here is her current ad:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/105904482

    BTW if you are ever in Tampa I highly recommend her.

  13. #12109

    Anna

    I had an excellent visit with Anna. Set up was easy. Nice motel off of Winchester Rd. Room was neat and clean. It did not have a cigarette smell that I could tell. Did not see any bruises or marks. She is a cute spinner with a nice body. Excellent skills. We tried a number of different positions and finished K-9.

    I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/437803904425

  14. #12108

    Paisley's phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    There are two ads circulating, one with the 956 area code and the other and 859. I think the 956 was the original one and then the 859 is a scam. The 859 also says location 'wally world'. Probably so they can direct you to the gift card section. If anyone can confirm, let us know.
    She had some issues with the first 2 numbers. Her correct phone number is an 859 number that is in the link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/235375747042

  15. #12107

    Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub1803  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but I've seen this ad more recently and it doesn't mention a paisley and has a different number from before. Same pictures though. Makes me think it might be a fake that is using her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/235375747042
    When you stick around long enough you will pick up on some of these things. You might find this hard to believe but some gals do not use their real name. Sometimes they put their name in the ad and sometimes they don't. Many change their phone number. They lose their phone, get stolen or broken. Many change their locations from day to day, some use photos that were taken 10 years ago and 50 lbs lighter. Some use photos of other gals. Some gals that want deposits up front are probably guys that live in Russia or China. I can go on and on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape