Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 17942
-
12-26-22 15:32 #12092Regular Member

Posts: 17There something up with her she post last night and when you replied she said she was not taking appointments until 12:00 the next day contact her then. The ad had been up less than 15 min when she told me that.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 14:32 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 84Paisley
Sounds nice. What would be your guess on her age? Seems like most usually subtract 10 from their actual age.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 14:31 #12090Senior Member

Posts: 84Which hotel
Which hotel was she at? May have to use abbreviations for the forum to accept. It sounds like LEO or some punks trying to rob you.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 13:57 #12089Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone else?
Just curious if anyone has seen her? Trying to set up a dream just hoping for an another review or two. I'm cautious about "nice new talent".
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 13:43 #12088Senior Member

Posts: 42Anna
After reviewing Anna from a couple seniors I decided to take the plunge. I set up a date and showed up to her ghosting me. I was really wanting the visit so I decided to wait. After an hour she finally texted back and said she wouldn't be available for 3 more hours. I had things to do so I ran some errands. I actually got back to the motel an hour before she would have been available. She said she was on her way back and finally gave me the room number. In the mean time 2 guys that looked like undercover le was lurking around the corner and watching me. She finally gives me a room number directly in front of my truck that has been dark the entire time and no one has come in and out of. Call me paranoid, but even with seniors giving a review on this girl there were so many bells and whistles going off. I was burning my text app number as I was driving off. Off to survive another day. YMMV on this one. It's not worth the risk from the vibes I was getting for myself. I've been doing this too long and I don't get scared easily. But something wasn't right here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/437803904425
-
12-26-22 10:46 #12087Regular Member

Posts: 12Help on this one
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/745229776641
-
12-26-22 07:48 #12086Regular Member

Posts: 4Piper
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/335620989891
Any body know anything on this one?? I think she would get more clients if she could use $1. 00 of her donation for new panty hose!! They're more holes then hose!
-
12-25-22 14:17 #12085Senior Member

Posts: 1002Other options
I find that the other sites like escort alligator have way too many spam links but for Louisville its more legit on there then it is for lexington. I usually rely on STG and erotic Monkey when I need to look at reviews. Tryst is legit too if you're looking for more of a higher end provider.
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 14:08 #12084Senior Member

Posts: 70Other options
I usually rely on Skip the Games to find escorts but what are some of the other sites to look at? Just wondering if anyone has any luck somewhere else.
-
12-24-22 19:05 #12083Douchebag

Posts: 239Not sure I'd say best but given the lack of talent I'd say good. I saw her Friday afternoon and room was clean but smoky. Nice girl and no drug signs but everything was just average. Too business like for my taste and keeps a record of time and payment. Didn't care for setting the timer either. YMMV but probably won't see again soon.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 11:53 #12082Senior Member

Posts: 38First time caller.
Has anyone any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/172280963871 First timer here.
-
12-23-22 00:31 #12081Senior Member

Posts: 147Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/334362738274
Anybody have any info on this girl.
-
12-22-22 14:20 #12080Senior Member

Posts: 1002Nikki
Yeah Let us know. She seems to have mixed reviews including from me. You'll notice first thing that she don't like to take her top off. She's super sensitive about her body.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 13:55 #12079Banned Member

Posts: 133Shayden = WTF is she doing in the bathroom for 30+ minutes
Same thing happened to me. And she looked exactly the same when she finally came out. I can only assume she was in there doing drugs.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
Then she told me all sorts of horrible stories about being raped and kidnapped and jesus christ I just wanted to get out of there.
-
12-22-22 13:23 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 223Nikki
LOL, I hear ya on tall chicks. I'm little over 5'9", been with one girl taller than me, I liked it. Was able to reach tits and kiss her easier!! LOL I just might have to try her, I can always walk away, I hope? Might have to pull a, (I left my money in car).
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
I'll see and let you all know.








Reply With Quote






