Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12106

    Keep in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Barge7868  [View Original Post]
    There something up with her she post last night and when you replied she said she was not taking appointments until 12:00 the next day contact her then. The ad had been up less than 15 min when she told me that.
    Those ads are often auto recurring depending on the package the provider bought. The time stamp doesn't mean that's the actual time they posted an ad. If they were manually posted each time, there are some ladies that would never have the time to see anyone.

  2. #12105

    Danville

    Hey fellas,

    Staying in Danville area for a couple days. Does anyone have a regular they are willing to share? Would also be on for an AMP with extras on the menu. Thanks.

  3. #12104

    Mary Ann verifications

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Just left Mary Ann Summers. Always a good time. Fun, sexy, she knows how to take care of a man like only a real woman can.

    Great touring rate, less than a lot of less talented women on the boards.

    Well worth the time and money.
    I would like to see her. But after reviewing all the verifications- way too much. I can fly to China with less verification. I am surprised she doesn't want a net worth statement and my passport.

  4. #12103
    Bear, does she do hour only while touring, or offer hh as well?

  5. #12102

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    There are two ads circulating, one with the 956 area code and the other and 859. I think the 956 was the original one and then the 859 is a scam. The 859 also says location 'wally world'. Probably so they can direct you to the gift card section. If anyone can confirm, let us know.
    I was wondering about that ad as well when I seen the Walmart location. When I texted the number it seemed legit but something about the Walmart location seemed off to me so I didn't really respond to much more. Plus also that number said they didn't see AA men anyway so that was ultimately the end of the conversation.

  6. #12101

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub1803  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but I've seen this ad more recently and it doesn't mention a paisley and has a different number from before. Same pictures though. Makes me think it might be a fake that is using her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/235375747042
    There are two ads circulating, one with the 956 area code and the other and 859. I think the 956 was the original one and then the 859 is a scam. The 859 also says location 'wally world'. Probably so they can direct you to the gift card section. If anyone can confirm, let us know.

  7. #12100

    Forgot Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Just left Mary Ann Summers. Always a good time. Fun, sexy, she knows how to take care of a man like only a real woman can.

    Great touring rate, less than a lot of less talented women on the boards.

    Well worth the time and money.
    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

  8. #12099
    Red Roof by Hustler.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel was she at? May have to use abbreviations for the forum to accept. It sounds like LEO or some punks trying to rob you.

  9. #12098

    Paisley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Answer to 2 questions:

    I have seen her 2 times. She is the real deal. Young and fun.

    I would say 24 yrs old is accurate. I did not check her I'd but I will take her word for it. She is definitely not 35 or 30 for that matter.
    She sounds great but I've seen this ad more recently and it doesn't mention a paisley and has a different number from before. Same pictures though. Makes me think it might be a fake that is using her photos?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/235375747042

  10. #12097

    Mary Ann Summers

    Just left Mary Ann Summers. Always a good time. Fun, sexy, she knows how to take care of a man like only a real woman can.

    Great touring rate, less than a lot of less talented women on the boards.

    Well worth the time and money.

  11. #12096

    Paisley

    Answer to 2 questions:

    I have seen her 2 times. She is the real deal. Young and fun.

    I would say 24 yrs old is accurate. I did not check her I'd but I will take her word for it. She is definitely not 35 or 30 for that matter.

  12. #12095
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed plenty on Gere. Just search Versailles on here and you'll find what you need. I've only seen her twice back when she lived in Versailles but for some reason she don't reply back to me anymore when she moved to Lexington. I ain't really worried ad her reviews got more negative when she made the move.
    Thanks I ended up not being able to see her. There are a lot of mixed reviews. Some sound decent and others alarming. I'm from out of town and there don't seem to be many spinners here. I may still check her out.

  13. #12094

    Ashley aka Versailles girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub1803  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed plenty on Gere. Just search Versailles on here and you'll find what you need. I've only seen her twice back when she lived in Versailles but for some reason she don't reply back to me anymore when she moved to Lexington. I ain't really worried ad her reviews got more negative when she made the move.

  14. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTales  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/334362738274

    Anybody have any info on this girl.
    I have not seen her but have talked to her she is on the high end she charges 160 for hh and 240 hr. I declined ou of my pay zone.

  15. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel was she at? May have to use abbreviations for the forum to accept. It sounds like LEO or some punks trying to rob you.
    There something up with her she post last night and when you replied she said she was not taking appointments until 12:00 the next day contact her then. The ad had been up less than 15 min when she told me that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape