Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 9711
-
12-27-22 22:54 #8541I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Lady Luck
The only way a guy can experience what it's like to be a beautiful girl is to be at a craps table with a tray full of chips. Everyone there was checking out my exposed DDs' cleavage. Just let my ATF, non-provider, roll and she paid for her whole trip like a rick star. Just don't let her know, hehe.
Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 20:49 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 271Unbelievable. LMAO.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
I thought the race to $400 was underway and we would get there by February or March, but I'm starting to think the race to $500/ hr for all provider is a real possibility.
Stella is a great girl, but I'm going to text her and see WTF she is thinking.
-
12-27-22 14:53 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 1267Wow 600 roses an hour.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 13:16 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 788I didn't give my ATF any cash but instead took her to the Disneyland haha.
Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 12:33 #8537Senior Member

Posts: 2319Wow what ridiculous prices she has listed. At what she is demanding I would expect anal creampie, ATM, and also her squeezing jizz out of her orifices and licking it up then swallowing it.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 12:27 #8536Senior Member

Posts: 802$600 for 1 hr? Damnnn.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
More than double when I used to see her in midwil apt. She was young, fun with smooth porcelain skin. Took me couple of visits for BB CIP. Love to see her again but not for $600.
-
12-27-22 10:50 #8535Senior Member

Posts: 452Stella T Unretired?
Stella T's web site is back.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
https://www.stellat-vip.com/
-
12-26-22 20:51 #8534Senior Member

Posts: 215Nah. I'm cheap.
I have the urge to tip after amazing service / chemistry, but after post nut clarity I think with my better brain. They compensated enough with our business.
Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 19:36 #8533Senior Member

Posts: 265Holiday cash
OK. Fess up guys. Who gave ATF providers Christmas cash and how much. ? Ho Ho Ho!!
-
12-26-22 12:28 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 802Not at all. I was so disappointed with those pics. I thought review was talking about different person. What you'll see is an ajumma. Nice lady with good attitude but don't expect to see that pics girl.
Originally Posted by Leocat2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 16:12 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 746Oops.
I'm not sure how my post about Stella T ended up as a reply, but it's irrelevant to the post it's replying to. It's an isolated post.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 12:27 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 746Stella T vanished / retired.
Indy kgirl Stella T (formerly Tulip in her agency days) has vanished and likely retired. Her website was wiped and her phone is disconnected. She told me she planned to retire by the end of next year, but this was early and abrupt. It's too bad. In my opinion, she was one of the most beautiful girls around for a long time. She was very good to me. So, that opens a new slot in my ATF rotation. Wish me luck filling it.
Originally Posted by Leocat2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 15:34 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 134Do her pictures on M's website do her justice?
Originally Posted by EssentialMnger
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 23:44 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 179She's graduated / retired.
Originally Posted by LB0562
[View Original Post]
Having a normal life now.
Believed working in a salon or a cosmetic clinic.
-
12-17-22 23:25 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 64UTR Rie
Has Rie come back from her long vacation? Haven't seen any talk of her and also used the search bar but didn't find any results.












Reply With Quote





