Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 648 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8541
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Lady Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    OK. Fess up guys. Who gave ATF providers Christmas cash and how much. ? Ho Ho Ho!!
    The only way a guy can experience what it's like to be a beautiful girl is to be at a craps table with a tray full of chips. Everyone there was checking out my exposed DDs' cleavage. Just let my ATF, non-provider, roll and she paid for her whole trip like a rick star. Just don't let her know, hehe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Luck be a lady.jpg‎  

  2. #8540
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Wow 600 roses an hour.
    Unbelievable. LMAO.

    I thought the race to $400 was underway and we would get there by February or March, but I'm starting to think the race to $500/ hr for all provider is a real possibility.

    Stella is a great girl, but I'm going to text her and see WTF she is thinking.

  3. #8539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Stella T's web site is back.

    https://www.stellat-vip.com/
    Wow 600 roses an hour.

  4. #8538
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    OK. Fess up guys. Who gave ATF providers Christmas cash and how much. ? Ho Ho Ho!!
    I didn't give my ATF any cash but instead took her to the Disneyland haha.

  5. #8537
    Wow what ridiculous prices she has listed. At what she is demanding I would expect anal creampie, ATM, and also her squeezing jizz out of her orifices and licking it up then swallowing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Stella T's web site is back.

    https://www.stellat-vip.com/

  6. #8536
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1234  [View Original Post]
    Stella T's web site is back.

    https://www.stellat-vip.com/
    $600 for 1 hr? Damnnn.

    More than double when I used to see her in midwil apt. She was young, fun with smooth porcelain skin. Took me couple of visits for BB CIP. Love to see her again but not for $600.

  7. #8535

    Stella T Unretired?

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Indy kgirl Stella T (formerly Tulip in her agency days) has vanished and likely retired. Her website was wiped and her phone is disconnected.
    Stella T's web site is back.

    https://www.stellat-vip.com/

  8. #8534

    Nah. I'm cheap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    OK. Fess up guys. Who gave ATF providers Christmas cash and how much. ? Ho Ho Ho!!
    I have the urge to tip after amazing service / chemistry, but after post nut clarity I think with my better brain. They compensated enough with our business.

  9. #8533

    Holiday cash

    OK. Fess up guys. Who gave ATF providers Christmas cash and how much. ? Ho Ho Ho!!

  10. #8532
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocat2020  [View Original Post]
    Do her pictures on M's website do her justice?
    Not at all. I was so disappointed with those pics. I thought review was talking about different person. What you'll see is an ajumma. Nice lady with good attitude but don't expect to see that pics girl.

  11. #8531

    Oops.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Indy kgirl Stella T (formerly Tulip in her agency days) has vanished and likely retired. Her website was wiped and her phone is disconnected. She told me she planned to retire by the end of next year, but this was early and abrupt. It's too bad. In my opinion, she was one of the most beautiful girls around for a long time. She was very good to me. So, that opens a new slot in my ATF rotation. Wish me luck filling it.
    I'm not sure how my post about Stella T ended up as a reply, but it's irrelevant to the post it's replying to. It's an isolated post.

  12. #8530

    Stella T vanished / retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leocat2020  [View Original Post]
    Do her pictures on M's website do her justice?
    Indy kgirl Stella T (formerly Tulip in her agency days) has vanished and likely retired. Her website was wiped and her phone is disconnected. She told me she planned to retire by the end of next year, but this was early and abrupt. It's too bad. In my opinion, she was one of the most beautiful girls around for a long time. She was very good to me. So, that opens a new slot in my ATF rotation. Wish me luck filling it.

  13. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialMnger  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd liven up this forum as I don't find myself here very often. Ava was the immediate availability and I was short on time and in true monger fashion, I said WTF, why not. I'm glad I did as Ava's ass most definitely looks amazing on her tiny body. The jiggles and ass claps that ensue handling her as a proper spinner are intoxicating. Will be turning to her for some more visits as well as when she goes in for that 69 BBBJ, that clean shaven snatch is only second to how large I look in her mouth. Think I found my replacement spinner fix for the time being. Probably going to make an appointment before Christmas to make sure I can focus on the festivities. Happy hunting boys.
    Do her pictures on M's website do her justice?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221221-123528.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221221-123519.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221221-123506.jpg‎  

  14. #8528
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Has Rie come back from her long vacation? Haven't seen any talk of her and also used the search bar but didn't find any results.
    She's graduated / retired.

    Having a normal life now.

    Believed working in a salon or a cosmetic clinic.

  15. #8527

    UTR Rie

    Has Rie come back from her long vacation? Haven't seen any talk of her and also used the search bar but didn't find any results.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape