Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 12182
-
12-28-22 16:00 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 68Lina MP
After a couple of run of the mill visits to MP, little head got the best of me and decided to try Lina. Was unable to find any reviews so was apprehensive. Scheduler assured rim but I've been sold that bag of lies before.
Entered and Lina was not as attractive as the photos but wasn't far off. I would say the photos are similar enough to her that there was no intentional bait and switch, just some nice touch ups on the photos. That said, I found her attractive. She is petite, probably 90-95 pounds. Not much on curves. But sometimes the small naturals is a nice change.
She was giggly and friendly, good personality. After shower started with BBBJ. Did a nice job for 5 min but then complained her lips were hurting, maybe chapped due to cold weather or who knows. That's when I noticed her lips were quite plump- was wondering if she had recent injections to plump them up. She was fine with kissing and did a nice job.
She rimmed but just barely. I forced it and she did a little better but clearly wasn't hungry for ass. CFS was above average. Willing and able for multiple standing, laying, everything. Box was wet and warm. Finished there.
Might repeat in future. Anyone seen Jamie? Looks really hot.
https://moonpalacedc.com/wp/main-page/
-
12-28-22 15:59 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 124OT: Fishbowl Wives
A little off topic here, sorry. Last night I binge watched Fishbowl Wives on Netflix. If you are a Japanese lover like I am, this show will def hold your attention! The plot isn't that great, but the amount of Japanese hotties is insane. You'll want to call your favorite establishment after watching, at least I did (but Moon and Tom were closed) LOL. Anyway, Happy Holidays!
-
12-28-22 13:31 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 78I got in!. That what matters. The friendly booker sounded like one of Moon bookers. That's why I was asking. This agency serves the DC area proper. Not NoVa. They have a nice new facility not too far from Union Station. I drive from MD. So it is a challenge to get to any agency regardless of location.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
You need a very- very long Code to get in (LOL) . Have to enter it twice. Once at the entrance door and once for the elevator. The code machine looks like a gimmick from Star Wars (I hate it!) Street parking was available but that was during Christmas holiday. So, probably is problematic during normal hours.
-
12-27-22 12:14 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 281Extras
Yeah, and the expectation / prevalence of extras is the reason why a lot of the k-girls I talk to don't want to come back here.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 09:43 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 2422No extras
Multiple occasions and she doesn't offer extras. It also seemed like she doesn't appreciate when we compare / dictate her with the web visuals despite not really too large gap of difference. Next station.
Originally Posted by Mahkra
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 05:40 #2217Regular Member

Posts: 21JJ Jamie
Stopped by JJ the other day and spent some time with Jamie. Came out this way because of slow business in LA. Got to LA from Korea about 2 weeks ago. First time here. The pictures are fairly accurate but I would put about 10 more pounds on her. Wears it well. Very attractive. Natural D's. Mid 20's. Very good English and good conversation. Lots of DFK and BBBJ. Enjoyed my time at DATY. Finished with several positions and CIM. Business will determine how long she stays. I highly recommend if you like girls who are not rail thin. I will visit again soon for sure.
-
12-26-22 15:36 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 261Lulu used to be a Mp girl but left and made her own agency.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 01:01 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 231Gianna
Yeah-quality experience. Almost like an alt J-girl. Tiny with big enough ones for sloppy Russian, crazy eye contact during BBJ Don't know if they move around the local area much, but interesting outside door access which I probably wouldn't be comfortable with during the day, but perfect late at night. Would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Ernesto88
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 18:53 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 284I think they are different. I never visit moon yet, but I have work with LoveGFS. One of the girls came from moon to this agency she said.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 11:20 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 78Love gfs
Is LoveGFS affiliated with Moondc? Cause their website looks very similar. And I see Anna (european girl who had a stint with Moondc) is on there. If so, would they forego screening? It was pretty easy to get screened at Moondc since I am p411. It doesn't look as easy with them.
-
12-25-22 10:03 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 284I can confirm this. Similar experience. I decline BBFS but it was definitely steep when they brought it up. They quote two benjis, not sure together or each. Assuming it was each when reading another review on the oth3 r.
Originally Posted by Ernesto88
[View Original Post]
But it was funny when they change out the condom each turn, but would agree to go bare. Doesn't make sense.
-
12-25-22 01:52 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 957It's been quite a while. Been doing the Sugar Baby thing for almost three years. It May have been 6-9 months since my last visit. There loss, I've been doing the Korean girjs forever. Will stay with the Japanese ones at Moon Palace. They are definitely younger & no shade on the Koreans, but enjoyed my first Japanese princess. I'm.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 21:45 #2210Banned Member

Posts: 306How long has it been since your last visit with CP? Sometimes if a long time passes since your last visit they delete you and you have to through the verification process again.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 16:26 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 76Love GFS
https://lovegfs.com/
Originally Posted by JackInGsid
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 15:07 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 68Wow. Which agency?
Originally Posted by Ernesto88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






