Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2219

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Multiple occasions and she doesn't offer extras. It also seemed like she doesn't appreciate when we compare / dictate her with the web visuals despite not really too large gap of difference. Next station.
    Yeah, and the expectation / prevalence of extras is the reason why a lot of the k-girls I talk to don't want to come back here.

  2. #2218

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahkra  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by JJ the other day and spent some time with Jamie. Came out this way because of slow business in LA. Got to LA from Korea about 2 weeks ago. First time here. The pictures are fairly accurate but I would put about 10 more pounds on her. Wears it well. Very attractive. Natural D's. Mid 20's. Very good English and good conversation. Lots of DFK and BBBJ. Enjoyed my time at DATY. Finished with several positions and CIM. Business will determine how long she stays. I highly recommend if you like girls who are not rail thin. I will visit again soon for sure.
    Multiple occasions and she doesn't offer extras. It also seemed like she doesn't appreciate when we compare / dictate her with the web visuals despite not really too large gap of difference. Next station.

  3. #2217

    JJ Jamie

    Stopped by JJ the other day and spent some time with Jamie. Came out this way because of slow business in LA. Got to LA from Korea about 2 weeks ago. First time here. The pictures are fairly accurate but I would put about 10 more pounds on her. Wears it well. Very attractive. Natural D's. Mid 20's. Very good English and good conversation. Lots of DFK and BBBJ. Enjoyed my time at DATY. Finished with several positions and CIM. Business will determine how long she stays. I highly recommend if you like girls who are not rail thin. I will visit again soon for sure.

  4. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Is LoveGFS affiliated with Moondc? Cause their website looks very similar. And I see Anna (european girl who had a stint with Moondc) is on there. If so, would they forego screening? It was pretty easy to get screened at Moondc since I am p411. It doesn't look as easy with them.
    Lulu used to be a Mp girl but left and made her own agency.

  5. #2215

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    Face 8 or 9 body 9 attitude 9 service 7.

    Giana was very. GND. She is cute, cool, easy to talk to. I actually laughed genuinely and had good conversations while being with her (kinda rare for MP especially with the language barriers).

    I love the way she looks. She's tiny with big brown eyes and freckles on her cheeks. She has some cool tattoos too (I generally like chicks with tattoos).

    Service was pretty good. The BBBJ was nice with a lot of spit but no DT. She also said she doesn't do the no condom upgrade (I wanted to cry a little). Her pussy is incredibly tight and she asked me to go very slow at first. She whimpered a lot during Mish so I asked if she wanted to switch positions. We ended in doggy (she said it's her favorite) which was very hot but she ran from my dick ever so subtly with the angles of her hips. Finished CIM. She actually mentioned my cum is sweet and asked if I had diabetes! Lmao. Going in next week to get tested for possible diabetes. Wish me luck.

    I would repeat with this girl if she comes back (she's a student in NYC and only visits the area when she has a longer break). She mentioned that she's here until the 28th and then goes back home for New Years.
    Yeah-quality experience. Almost like an alt J-girl. Tiny with big enough ones for sloppy Russian, crazy eye contact during BBJ Don't know if they move around the local area much, but interesting outside door access which I probably wouldn't be comfortable with during the day, but perfect late at night. Would definitely repeat.

  6. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Is LoveGFS affiliated with Moondc? Cause their website looks very similar. And I see Anna (european girl who had a stint with Moondc) is on there. If so, would they forego screening? It was pretty easy to get screened at Moondc since I am p411. It doesn't look as easy with them.
    I think they are different. I never visit moon yet, but I have work with LoveGFS. One of the girls came from moon to this agency she said.

  7. #2213

    Love gfs

    Is LoveGFS affiliated with Moondc? Cause their website looks very similar. And I see Anna (european girl who had a stint with Moondc) is on there. If so, would they forego screening? It was pretty easy to get screened at Moondc since I am p411. It doesn't look as easy with them.

  8. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    Kira: face 8 body 8 attitude 9 service 8.

    Hikari: face 7 body 8 attitude 8 service 8.

    They have a nice routine where they work together to please the customer. However, it should be clarified that they are not bi and are not into touching or going down on each other. I was able to get them to suck my dick between fucking and switching positions (I had Kira ride me and then asked Hikari to suck it clean, then I fucked hikari and had Kira suck it clean). I asked them to do tandem BBJ. They obliged but towards the end Hikari wanted to use a tissue to clean my cock after Kira had slobbered all over it.

    Overall a good experience but not my fantasy where the girls are fucking each other as part of the process.

    Bareback upgrade is available with both girls. Kira will likely rim you so be prepared for that. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.
    I can confirm this. Similar experience. I decline BBFS but it was definitely steep when they brought it up. They quote two benjis, not sure together or each. Assuming it was each when reading another review on the oth3 r.

    But it was funny when they change out the condom each turn, but would agree to go bare. Doesn't make sense.

  9. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    How long has it been since your last visit with CP? Sometimes if a long time passes since your last visit they delete you and you have to through the verification process again.
    It's been quite a while. Been doing the Sugar Baby thing for almost three years. It May have been 6-9 months since my last visit. There loss, I've been doing the Korean girjs forever. Will stay with the Japanese ones at Moon Palace. They are definitely younger & no shade on the Koreans, but enjoyed my first Japanese princess. I'm.

  10. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    So, I tried twice last week to see a Korean beauty at CP. Both days I didn't get a text back. No way I did anything to get black balled. Plus I've been a client for well over a decade. Anyone else having issues with them?

    We'll their loss. I was able to get verified very easily at Mood Palace. Wow, loved my first Japanese doll baby! Saw Riko, want bother with a review as I looked just now and she's gone from the website. I was suppose to see Mary but. Nova traffic! Based on Mary's reviews here and the other review site, I hope I can make it back up to MP before she leaves.
    How long has it been since your last visit with CP? Sometimes if a long time passes since your last visit they delete you and you have to through the verification process again.

  11. #2209

    Love GFS

    Quote Originally Posted by JackInGsid  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Which agency?
    https://lovegfs.com/

  12. #2208
    Wow. Which agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    Kira: face 8 body 8 attitude 9 service 8.

    Hikari: face 7 body 8 attitude 8 service 8.

    They have a nice routine where they work together to please the customer. However, it should be clarified that they are not bi and are not into touching or going down on each other. I was able to get them to suck my dick between fucking and switching positions (I had Kira ride me and then asked Hikari to suck it clean, then I fucked hikari and had Kira suck it clean). I asked them to do tandem BBJ. They obliged but towards the end Hikari wanted to use a tissue to clean my cock after Kira had slobbered all over it.

    Overall a good experience but not my fantasy where the girls are fucking each other as part of the process.

    Bareback upgrade is available with both girls. Kira will likely rim you so be prepared for that. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

  13. #2207

    Hikari and Kira

    Kira: face 8 body 8 attitude 9 service 8.

    Hikari: face 7 body 8 attitude 8 service 8.

    They have a nice routine where they work together to please the customer. However, it should be clarified that they are not bi and are not into touching or going down on each other. I was able to get them to suck my dick between fucking and switching positions (I had Kira ride me and then asked Hikari to suck it clean, then I fucked hikari and had Kira suck it clean). I asked them to do tandem BBJ. They obliged but towards the end Hikari wanted to use a tissue to clean my cock after Kira had slobbered all over it.

    Overall a good experience but not my fantasy where the girls are fucking each other as part of the process.

    Bareback upgrade is available with both girls. Kira will likely rim you so be prepared for that. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

  14. #2206

    Giana at MP

    Face 8 or 9 body 9 attitude 9 service 7.

    Giana was very. GND. She is cute, cool, easy to talk to. I actually laughed genuinely and had good conversations while being with her (kinda rare for MP especially with the language barriers).

    I love the way she looks. She's tiny with big brown eyes and freckles on her cheeks. She has some cool tattoos too (I generally like chicks with tattoos).

    Service was pretty good. The BBBJ was nice with a lot of spit but no DT. She also said she doesn't do the no condom upgrade (I wanted to cry a little). Her pussy is incredibly tight and she asked me to go very slow at first. She whimpered a lot during Mish so I asked if she wanted to switch positions. We ended in doggy (she said it's her favorite) which was very hot but she ran from my dick ever so subtly with the angles of her hips. Finished CIM. She actually mentioned my cum is sweet and asked if I had diabetes! Lmao. Going in next week to get tested for possible diabetes. Wish me luck.

    I would repeat with this girl if she comes back (she's a student in NYC and only visits the area when she has a longer break). She mentioned that she's here until the 28th and then goes back home for New Years.

  15. #2205

    Cp & mp

    So, I tried twice last week to see a Korean beauty at CP. Both days I didn't get a text back. No way I did anything to get black balled. Plus I've been a client for well over a decade. Anyone else having issues with them?

    We'll their loss. I was able to get verified very easily at Mood Palace. Wow, loved my first Japanese doll baby! Saw Riko, want bother with a review as I looked just now and she's gone from the website. I was suppose to see Mary but. Nova traffic! Based on Mary's reviews here and the other review site, I hope I can make it back up to MP before she leaves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape