Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 736 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11030
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6530

    Bunnyyxo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Mongers just wanted to get your take on who to pick out of Bunnyyyxo and Summer Lynn Banks? Both look good and their reviews are all good. Just wanted to see if any mongers have sampled them both? I'm looking to set up something with either of them and was just wondering how big they actually are? Which one is better of the two?

    Cheers gents!
    I've seen bunny, slow communication, nice to talk to. User, BBFS available about 30 lbs more then her pictures. One and done for me.

  2. #6529

    Summer Lynn or Bunnyyyxo

    Mongers just wanted to get your take on who to pick out of Bunnyyyxo and Summer Lynn Banks? Both look good and their reviews are all good. Just wanted to see if any mongers have sampled them both? I'm looking to set up something with either of them and was just wondering how big they actually are? Which one is better of the two?

    Cheers gents!

  3. #6528
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    1500 per hour.
    I'm dying LOL. I took a look at the pics she puts on her twitter. She's a lot better looking in those pics then on Eros. But still. She has no ass really. All tatted up. She's decent but certainly no bombshell. I really don't get the obsession guys have with girls who fuck on camera for money LOL. Imo you aren't a "porn star" unless you are absolutely fire. This is definitely not it. And I bet for 1500 you get like no service LOL.

  4. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this beautiful pawg. I think she is a dancer at the Vu, but another provider is saying she is available to duo with her.
    She used to be on the other board a few years ago. Started out as a companion but for very shortly then was only massage. I've seen her and she is hot. Wish I got a chance for her GFE so let me know if she's available!

  5. #6526
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    She's a post-op trans. A ladyboy. There's a reason she keeps the lights low.
    Holy. I couldn't even tell from the pics. Thanks for the info.

  6. #6525
    She's a post-op trans. A ladyboy. There's a reason she keeps the lights low.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxation999  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....85%85%85%85%85

    Has anyone heard of this provider? She is my 10/10 dream girl, going to see her tonight. Lots of good reviews on TNA. Newbie here so it's hard to get a provider to see me without any references, she is one of the few that have agreed. Just looking for advice or a legit check.

  7. #6524

    Mia Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...855.htm?cat=32

    Wonder if anyone knows anything about this lovely. I looked at some of her videos, looks like a good time.

    Could occur, but I'd like to know a little more, if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    1500 per hour.
    Yeah I have seen her videos. Need to check reviews on national review sties to see if she allows CIP many of these porn stars do. Either way that is more for an FYI. I am not throwing down that kind of money right now.

  8. #6523

    Celine2 Cute in Bellevue

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....85%85%85%85%85

    Has anyone heard of this provider? She is my 10/10 dream girl, going to see her tonight. Lots of good reviews on TNA. Newbie here so it's hard to get a provider to see me without any references, she is one of the few that have agreed. Just looking for advice or a legit check.

  9. #6522

    Mia Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    1500 per hour.
    Yikes! That's a hard no from me. She's barely been around a minute. I'd only consider tossing down that much cash for well-established talent like Siren De Mer, Riley Reid or Kira Noir.

  10. #6521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Little hottie! I sent her an email.
    1500 per hour.

  11. #6520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...855.htm?cat=32

    Wonder if anyone knows anything about this lovely. I looked at some of her videos, looks like a good time.

    Could occur, but I'd like to know a little more, if possible.
    Little hottie! I sent her an email.

  12. #6519

    Mia Kay?

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...855.htm?cat=32

    Wonder if anyone knows anything about this lovely. I looked at some of her videos, looks like a good time.

    Could occur, but I'd like to know a little more, if possible.

  13. #6518

    Twcookiee

    Any info on this beautiful pawg. I think she is a dancer at the Vu, but another provider is saying she is available to duo with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93F5987E-4994-4A7E-8769-0BEAB1CE1660.jpg‎  

  14. #6517
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I was grandfathered in before they used iVerify. If you have references, that should help. I had already seen a few pornstars before using AIA so I was able to use them as references and they were fine with that.
    That makes sense. I tried references before but they wouldn't accept my eastern European references. Weird I know given the whole iverify thing is supposed to be out of Europe!

  15. #6516

    KandiPleasures

    Any word on this lady? Rates seem fantastic, and she seems to have a nerdy vibe I like.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....dy-and-Naughty

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape