Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel was she at? May have to use abbreviations for the forum to accept. It sounds like LEO or some punks trying to rob you.
    There something up with her she post last night and when you replied she said she was not taking appointments until 12:00 the next day contact her then. The ad had been up less than 15 min when she told me that.

  2. #12091

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice visit with Paisley. Set up a time with only a 10 minute delay. Definitely worth the wait. Nice apartment behind South Park Shopping Center. Very attractive gal. Great personality. Spinner-cute little figure. Definitely, fun size. The picture in the ad actually distorts her ass. It is not as big as it appears in the ad. Several tats. There was not a mark or bruise on her body. Everything is covered. Seems to enjoy what she is doing. Very vocal. DATY, 69. Tried most all of the positions. Highly recommend her.

    I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/569435427664
    Sounds nice. What would be your guess on her age? Seems like most usually subtract 10 from their actual age.

  3. #12090

    Which hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    After reviewing Anna from a couple seniors I decided to take the plunge. I set up a date and showed up to her ghosting me. I was really wanting the visit so I decided to wait. After an hour she finally texted back and said she wouldn't be available for 3 more hours. I had things to do so I ran some errands. I actually got back to the motel an hour before she would have been available. She said she was on her way back and finally gave me the room number. In the mean time 2 guys that looked like undercover le was lurking around the corner and watching me. She finally gives me a room number directly in front of my truck that has been dark the entire time and no one has come in and out of. Call me paranoid, but even with seniors giving a review on this girl there were so many bells and whistles going off. I was burning my text app number as I was driving off. Off to survive another day. YMMV on this one. It's not worth the risk from the vibes I was getting for myself. I've been doing this too long and I don't get scared easily. But something wasn't right here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/437803904425
    Which hotel was she at? May have to use abbreviations for the forum to accept. It sounds like LEO or some punks trying to rob you.

  4. #12089

    Anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice visit with Paisley. Set up a time with only a 10 minute delay. Definitely worth the wait. Nice apartment behind South Park Shopping Center. Very attractive gal. Great personality. Spinner-cute little figure. Definitely, fun size. The picture in the ad actually distorts her ass. It is not as big as it appears in the ad. Several tats. There was not a mark or bruise on her body. Everything is covered. Seems to enjoy what she is doing. Very vocal. DATY, 69. Tried most all of the positions. Highly recommend her.

    I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/569435427664
    Just curious if anyone has seen her? Trying to set up a dream just hoping for an another review or two. I'm cautious about "nice new talent".

  5. #12088

    Anna

    After reviewing Anna from a couple seniors I decided to take the plunge. I set up a date and showed up to her ghosting me. I was really wanting the visit so I decided to wait. After an hour she finally texted back and said she wouldn't be available for 3 more hours. I had things to do so I ran some errands. I actually got back to the motel an hour before she would have been available. She said she was on her way back and finally gave me the room number. In the mean time 2 guys that looked like undercover le was lurking around the corner and watching me. She finally gives me a room number directly in front of my truck that has been dark the entire time and no one has come in and out of. Call me paranoid, but even with seniors giving a review on this girl there were so many bells and whistles going off. I was burning my text app number as I was driving off. Off to survive another day. YMMV on this one. It's not worth the risk from the vibes I was getting for myself. I've been doing this too long and I don't get scared easily. But something wasn't right here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/437803904425

  6. #12087

    Help on this one


  7. #12086

    Piper

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/335620989891

    Any body know anything on this one?? I think she would get more clients if she could use $1. 00 of her donation for new panty hose!! They're more holes then hose!

  8. #12085

    Other options

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I usually rely on Skip the Games to find escorts but what are some of the other sites to look at? Just wondering if anyone has any luck somewhere else.
    I find that the other sites like escort alligator have way too many spam links but for Louisville its more legit on there then it is for lexington. I usually rely on STG and erotic Monkey when I need to look at reviews. Tryst is legit too if you're looking for more of a higher end provider.

  9. #12084

    Other options

    I usually rely on Skip the Games to find escorts but what are some of the other sites to look at? Just wondering if anyone has any luck somewhere else.

  10. #12083
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/137711370428

    Great little spinner! No signs of spider-bites. Damage was a $. Body 7/10. Little bit older face. A hotel with a red roof in Hamburg. Clean room easy service. Best provider in Lexington at the moment. Texting was easy setup and she was ready when I got there (rare). I recommend, again YMMV..
    Not sure I'd say best but given the lack of talent I'd say good. I saw her Friday afternoon and room was clean but smoky. Nice girl and no drug signs but everything was just average. Too business like for my taste and keeps a record of time and payment. Didn't care for setting the timer either. YMMV but probably won't see again soon.

  11. #12082

    First time caller.

    Has anyone any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/172280963871 First timer here.

  12. #12081

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/334362738274

    Anybody have any info on this girl.

  13. #12080

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I hear ya on tall chicks. I'm little over 5'9", been with one girl taller than me, I liked it. Was able to reach tits and kiss her easier!! LOL I just might have to try her, I can always walk away, I hope? Might have to pull a, (I left my money in car).

    I'll see and let you all know.
    Yeah Let us know. She seems to have mixed reviews including from me. You'll notice first thing that she don't like to take her top off. She's super sensitive about her body.

  14. #12079

    Shayden = WTF is she doing in the bathroom for 30+ minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/607197142630

    Recently saw Shayden. She actually text me back within 20 minutes of me texting her. I honestly didn't expect her too since I had never received a reply two other times I had reached out to her. I was at her door in 30 minutes. She looks like her pics, but lots of bruises on her legs. She uses her fishnet stocking to distract from the bruises, which does work. Anyway took her 30 minutes to get ready in the bathroom after I got in her room. I was honestly starting to get nervous and was considering getting dressed and leaving, but she finally came out. Best thing about her is her ass and nipples. She was very chatty which seems to be the norm based on reviews. Received a mediocre BBBJ and CFS. I was in her room one hour to get my hhr of time. Other hhr, she was in the bathroom. She seems like a very sweet gal. Would I repeat? (NO))).
    Same thing happened to me. And she looked exactly the same when she finally came out. I can only assume she was in there doing drugs.

    Then she told me all sorts of horrible stories about being raped and kidnapped and jesus christ I just wanted to get out of there.

  15. #12078

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I mean she isn't overweight by any means but I would say she's more unproportioned. She's taller than your average chick and isn't skinny either. She's just as tall as me at almost 6 ft. I'm just not really use to that height LOL.
    LOL, I hear ya on tall chicks. I'm little over 5'9", been with one girl taller than me, I liked it. Was able to reach tits and kiss her easier!! LOL I just might have to try her, I can always walk away, I hope? Might have to pull a, (I left my money in car).

    I'll see and let you all know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape