Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 552 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?
    She is YMMV. If she is motivated, she will do anything.

  2. #4565

    Itsmet or Tee at Kittens

    Hi would appreciate any info on Tee, fit hot blonde.

    https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en

    Thanks.

  3. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?
    I don't know. If I recall she had an OF or manyvid at some point. I believe she took it in the ass in the videos.

  4. #4563

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?
    Visas that white girl with a big booty and small chest? Body reminds me a bit of Princess from back in the day. Except Princess was trying to be all gangster like with our BF and Visa has that pothead next-door if you were living in a trailer park.

  5. #4562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Kamiko at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Whitney at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Paisley at Pandoras. Mediocre CBJ and covered aggressive HJ with fake dirty talk. No cfs. Won't repeat. Overpriced.

    Cream at Pandoras. Nice HJ and amazing CBJ. Under 300. I will repeat.

    Entice -CBJ, chj, cfs 300. Mechanical but she will get the job done.

    Mandy Pandoras HJ, cfs, BBBJ. Very expensive. Very good. Won't repeat unless she brings her pricing down. Upcharges for everything.

    Does anyone have any reports on.

    Mariah at Pandoras.

    Madison at Pandoras (white trash blonde MILF).

    New dancer at Pandoras. Tiny Asian with nice fake tits. Under 100 lbs. Looks Japanese.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.
    Good info. Last time I was in I bent Faith over a table in a VIP room. I almost went with Paisley. I am glad I didn't.

  6. #4561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Visa ass fucking

    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?

  7. #4560

    Start the New Year Off with a Bang!

    Day girls are sluts but not the same for night shift. Looking for FS at a club Saturday night. Any recommendations. 7 or better in looks.

  8. #4559

    Recent reports

    Kamiko at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Whitney at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Paisley at Pandoras. Mediocre CBJ and covered aggressive HJ with fake dirty talk. No cfs. Won't repeat. Overpriced.

    Cream at Pandoras. Nice HJ and amazing CBJ. Under 300. I will repeat.

    Entice -CBJ, chj, cfs 300. Mechanical but she will get the job done.

    Mandy Pandoras HJ, cfs, BBBJ. Very expensive. Very good. Won't repeat unless she brings her pricing down. Upcharges for everything.

    Does anyone have any reports on.

    Mariah at Pandoras.

    Madison at Pandoras (white trash blonde MILF).

    New dancer at Pandoras. Tiny Asian with nice fake tits. Under 100 lbs. Looks Japanese.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.

  9. #4558

    Calls herself Gorgeous at Kittens / Sugars

    This woman had it all. Thick black woman calls herself Gorgeous. Was at the bar next door to the club called kittens told me to come over and come see her. I knew she was drunk but I figured why not she's young sexy and already made it pretty clear that I was going to enjoy myself. The VIP room was definitely worth it when I got there. Charges 300 for CFS unless you're willing to pay extra then she's pretty much down for anything. BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, dato and daty. It was the best night I have had in a long time.

  10. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    There are 5 pages on her that have all the information you asked. Why is there even a forum if people can't be bothered to RTFF?

    CW.
    Not a kisser far as I'm concerned. BBBJ came for me after seeing her a while YMMV very worth it.

  11. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She good kisser. I see her today. I wait until she done with customer.

    She kiss me then suck my Wang. I cum fast in her mouth. Hahahaha.

    Then I realize maybe other customers do same.

    Last time I kiss Mandy.
    LOL! Man that is some funny revelations!

  12. #4555
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, great kisser and reasonable rates. I did DFK the first time we met but yeah YMMV as always.
    She good kisser. I see her today. I wait until she done with customer.

    She kiss me then suck my Wang. I cum fast in her mouth. Hahahaha.

    Then I realize maybe other customers do same.

    Last time I kiss Mandy.

  13. #4554

    Lola info

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of scheduling an hour with Lola depending on her menu. Does she allow kissing or BBBJ or daty?
    Agreed with searching the forum. There's plenty of info out there. Or message somebody. Plenty on here who would share with you.

  14. #4553

    Did you try searching?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of scheduling an hour with Lola depending on her menu. Does she allow kissing or BBBJ or daty?
    There are 5 pages on her that have all the information you asked. Why is there even a forum if people can't be bothered to RTFF?

    CW.

  15. #4552

    Lola

    Was thinking of scheduling an hour with Lola depending on her menu. Does she allow kissing or BBBJ or daty?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape