Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 551 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.
    Both the room fee + what she expects from her services are listed on her booking. Her base rate for 15 minutes in a private room are 30 bones to the house and 200 to her ($230 total) I've paid more than that elsewhere so I always lay on an extra 10 or 20 for her efforts. Smart woman. And even better, she aims to please.

  2. #4540

    No details

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She can be a lot of fun for sure. But for details, suggest DM a few people.
    Not looking for details, just wondering if the prices on her booking app include extras or if that's just her rate and I need to bring extra.

  3. #4539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jscampb4  [View Original Post]
    Went to to VIP with her a couple nights ago. She said she is a virgin. Not sure if she is lying or not. Is extremely nervous to even take her panties off. Anyone else have any experience with her?
    She is not a virgin. Very shy and has no idea what she is doing.

  4. #4538
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Had a LDA with Kay. Just ok. No personality or room service. Her bad day became mine. No encore for me.
    Go see monse. She finish you off good.

  5. #4537

    Look her up

    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.
    She can be a lot of fun for sure. But for details, suggest DM a few people.

  6. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Here is her * I got it off of her insta.

    Not bad. Not great.

    https://onlyfans.com/smittykittty
    Had a LDA with Kay. Just ok. No personality or room service. Her bad day became mine. No encore for me.

  7. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by Jscampb4  [View Original Post]
    Went to to VIP with her a couple nights ago. She said she is a virgin. Not sure if she is lying or not. Is extremely nervous to even take her panties off. Anyone else have any experience with her?
    I ended up getting a dance from her, wouldn't even go topless. Glad I didn't VIP!

  8. #4534
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ForswornHope  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.
    You ask her. She good time.

  9. #4533
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I think she is on Tna. She black about 5 2 yeah.
    Mandy is white.

    She like my Wang.

  10. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.
    I think she is on Tna. She black about 5 2 yeah.

  11. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Mandy just fuck me and give me BBBJ for 300.

    Maybe I get Tiny Asian wang discount.

    Cameras in VIP area. We got room. She cover camera with panties. No one wants to see my Wang on TV.
    LOL you always crack me up. Hahaha I want to try Heather say tonight.

  12. #4530

    Planner App on instagram

    Looking to book Lola, read a bunch of good things about her on here. Does anyone know if the prices on the booking app in her Instagram include extras? Any help is appreciated.

  13. #4529
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.
    I really like Mandy & Faith. Both will get after it in a VIP room.

    Both are really nice and easy going.

  14. #4528

    Mandy Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Mandy DFKs me dayshift. I'm kinda a regular so don't know if that matters. She charges by the dance, not the service so it can be pricey if you don't plan ahead. Be sure to ask her rates before you start.
    Can confirm, great kisser and reasonable rates. I did DFK the first time we met but yeah YMMV as always.

  15. #4527

    Slim Asian girl at kittens -- kaylani, kalani, kaylani.

    Went to to VIP with her a couple nights ago. She said she is a virgin. Not sure if she is lying or not. Is extremely nervous to even take her panties off. Anyone else have any experience with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape