Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 1617
-
01-03-23 13:36 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 76Jazz
She's back y'all. I'm here to report to you to don't waste your money and time. She's really let herself go and there are obvious signs of bad demons. She smelled like poop and like she hadn't showered. Lost a lot of weight and flabby skin. No what she used to be.
Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 17:43 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 197Same Gal?? Or Not?
Are these 2 the same person?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...8/357471878533
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...e/204862869782
-
12-28-22 08:25 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 641So those pics on her ad must be very old then.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 18:03 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 117Here is her manyvids site.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100.../Store/Videos/
-
12-26-22 11:00 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 121Reporting back from trip
Reporting back from my recent night in AC. I texted 8 girls several times and only one got back to me. I tried the streets but that fuckin bomb cyclone left them pretty empty.
Now the review, The chick I ended up seeing for an outcall was pretty enough on first inspection and dressed like she fit in at the casino hotel. First for the good: this girl loves to fuck. Her story is that she does this for fun and some extra cash. Obviously bullshit. She's going through a divorce and said she gambles a lot. But I'd much rather support that than a needle addicted provider. She's super friendly and is naturally submissive. Decent BBJ and she went straight for BFS. She was super wet but I don't do BFS with skip girls so I covered up. Girl likes to fuck.
Now for the not so good. God was she annoying. Like talked a fuck ton. I was drunk, high, and lost at the tables. I wasn't in the mood so maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember. But she just wouldn't shut up and would stop suckin to talk. Second, she lost a lot of weight and has a lot of saggy skin. I mean a lot, not baby lose, like gave birth to 100 babies at one lose. That and the talking kinda turned me off.
She's not a clock watcher. Paid $200 and she was down to go again but I was ready for some sleep.
Overall I would recommend her as she was clean, nice, and can really fuck. Just know her downsides.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/505411918068
-
12-26-22 10:35 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 225Done years back in my early days of this. Went to see one girl I found on BP. Looked like the girl was a bit roughed up by someone. But she defff had outline of hand print on her in a few places. I instantly got the drift something was way off. I used the shit I left my wallet in the car excuse and bolted right out. Hopefully she didn't catch any more grief on my leaving. But I wasn't going to be any part of what was going on.
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 08:01 #1131Regular Member

Posts: 8Wasn't smelly as I recall. I fucked her back when she was pregnant, that was my very first visit with her. She needed a room so I used cash and got a shitty room and did her bareback all night. Tits were okay, nothing special.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
I think the bruises were from a beating. Not dope.
-
12-25-22 22:26 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 67Bruising
Where does the bruising come from? I've noticed it on some on the outer side of their hips or legs. Is it pimps beating them up or something?
Originally Posted by AlwaysSwallow
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 21:41 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 611Ac
Heard some type of bad report not sure if was marks or smell pussy, nice tits?
Originally Posted by AlwaysSwallow
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 09:23 #1128Regular Member

Posts: 8This one I've seen many times in the past. Haven't in the past year.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/328860894612
She used to work out of West AC, BB and creampie friendly. I made her a few dozen pies over the years. She's not bad looking, lots of bruises when I saw her last but that pussy was amazing. She's always been pushy about going too deep ("it hurts" I'm 7", last time I ignored her and just pounded until she was full of seed. She got done sick last time too.
It's not the best; but that pussy is great for a quicky.
-
12-21-22 12:57 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 121Yeah, saw that. But $160 hour isn't that out of line with what most people are asking nowadays. I'm more of a pump and dump kinda guy, usually 30 min. I have no desire to spend a whole day with crazy.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 08:50 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 888Do what you want
But check out the pricing on the 4th link, $1200 for an overnight, she needs a reality check. With her looks, I would be expecting a $80 SS and she's seeking the big bucks. My own two cents but when a provider has such high expectations, she is fishing for suckers at the shallow end of the pool. It rarely works out to your benefit but I would love to hear from any monger who did business with her. Unless they report back that she can suck a bowling ball thru a garden hose, I'd stay clear of that one.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 00:18 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 121Info request
Sorry for asking boys, but I can't find info on any of these girls since the shit with skip the games and all their broken links. Figure we can get the ball rolling again. I have a trip Thursday and Friday and can use some intel. I'll happily return what I can.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/674611507433
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...8/714727776373
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/328860894612
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/414241734460
-
12-17-22 19:19 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 47I could of sworn I reviewed her. I was almost set up at a no tell motel a few years ago. I was on my way to see this chick and the spidey senses started going off. I saw cops in the parking lot along with what looked to be an undercover. So I went up the street and parked at the Smash Burger. Got some food and did some browsing. Went to see Maria. Got to the room and just said "No thank you. " she asked me "Why not? Why this, why that?" and I just stared at her and walked away. Never took the spin but once I looked at her all my lustful ambitions were gone. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 16:37 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 888Thanks
Thanks for talking the time to respond, that is what this board is meant for, to save our mongering dollars for the providers that deliver. Anybody who has used STG can expect that the pictures rarely line up with reality. They are usually at least 5 years (if not 10 years old) and the weight gain is at least 30 lbs if not 50. So that part was expected.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
What I just a little surprised to hear her skill set wasn't up to par. It simply amazes me that a provider could put a decade's worth of work into her trade and sill not be able to suck a decent cock I hate that when it happens. You would think that thru sheer repetition she might discover a reliable technique to drain a one eyed trouser snake but the sad part is most of the time you don't discover that fact until after you laid your money down. Again, that is the beauty of this board, you gain the benefit of someone else's experience at no cost.










Reply With Quote





