Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1617
-
12-17-22 14:03 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 518That's Maria. I saw her 10 years ago when I started mongering. Those are the same pics she was posting then. She does not look anywhere near as good in person and is about 10 years older than she says. She let me do pretty much anything I wanted but it didn't matter since it wasn't a fun experience. I didn't even bust a nut. I saw her again like 5 years later at the last minute when another girl flaked. She was even worse that time.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
I like the older girls. She wasn't mean and didn't have an attitude. There was no rush. Anything is on the table. But that didn't matter. She is just run down and not in a good I'm going to nail a real skank kind of way. Her skills are not that good. She is friendly enough but it just doesn't matter. She is a serious user so she is only half coherent. She is very dirty and not in a good way.
I wouldn't waste your time or money. You are better off wacking it.
-
12-17-22 09:43 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 888A little help
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...-/790771514486
So I'm thinking of treating myself to a little something with this year's bonus (I confess, I am more a street monger than I am a fan of escorting, I can control the environment compared to walking into a room when you don't know who is hanging out in the bathroom).
So any of you honcho's out there tap this one? In the past, I tend to stick to the previously reviewed providers, there is safety in numbers. I've never seen this one in a review so I thought I would just ask before taking the plunge. She advertises enough to think one of you out there has the 411.
-
12-14-22 20:43 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 55Same here
I've also made a few attempts. Never responded to the first couple. Last time, she texted me back about 12 hours later asking if I was still interested.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 21:20 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 446BriBri
Thanks for the confirmation. Made a few attempts to take a spin. However it was nothing but texting then ghosted for hours then denial I was even real. Back to texting and more ghosting. Long story short. Just a waste of time. I'll try again next time.
Originally Posted by Kaffie
[View Original Post]
Thanks again. Stay safe.
-
12-13-22 08:48 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 641How come you haven't reported on her to the site?
Originally Posted by Kaffie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 23:58 #1117Regular Member

Posts: 2I've been seeing her for years. Pics are real and recent. She's my go to when I'm in town.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 16:12 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 446BriBri info?!
Any info on this cutie? Been trying to search but no luck. She responds with her general area but that's it.
Any help would be appreciated.
https://atlanticcity-nj.skipthegames...-/042484354203
-
12-10-22 17:36 #1115Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info on Megg STG
In AC for the weekend was thinking of visiting her. She said she is new.
https://atlanticcity-nj.skipthegames...-/282318589208
Thanks.
-
12-10-22 08:25 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 76Jewel
I got to see Jewel a few times before she fell off the radar. Pictures are recent and she has a tight body. I have done both FS and CarPlay with her and hasn't disappointed. She stopped posting and doesn't answer anymore. Anyone have any leads?
-
12-08-22 12:08 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 298Hmmm. Either I have the worst timing or she doesn't like me. We'll see. I tend to know when I'll be free in advance and like to schedule early if I can. Maybe she's not cool with that. I'll just wait patiently.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 10:59 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 117Her Twitter issue and running. https://twitter.com/SkylerRainNJ.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 23:15 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 298Unless I'm looking in the wrong spots, she hasn't posted in a bit. I've emailed her and filled out the form on her site. She might have taken her Twitter down. I hope she's OK.
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 18:44 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 225No idea why that may be I'd say reach out on a day she's posted availability she's more apt to be paying attention.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 12:16 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 298I have been trying to get a date with her for some time and can't even get a reply.
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 11:20 #1108Regular Member

Posts: 10Any intel on her?
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...a/610174868398
She looks pretty new I messaged her it's outcall only she said she's from the Toms River area and has to be discreet. No reviews I can find and won't FaceTime or video call to verify. Quoted 250 a hour.










Reply With Quote





