Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 532 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 7973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5723

    Thanks

    Great pic. I didn't have that one.

    Thanks for the clarification. While not married, did have 2 more kids with him.

    Anyway, is nice to see from afar that some get past their addiction and out of the life. Sydney is the other one I follow who is also doing great. Good to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioDolphin  [View Original Post]
    That site danisworld gas been down for years.

    Dani is not married currently; planning to get married in May.

    She did not move.

    She had a work-release job that she kept while living with.

    150 boy, who is the dude she is ultimately going to marry.

  2. #5722

    LYS Mt Laurel / Philadelphia

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet up with her several times but she instead would only reply about selling her content to get the last amount of money she needed for a room, offering a discount on the visit. No matter what time I texted or even if I texted from different numbers, she would only try to sell me content and wouldn't meet. This went on for several days so I gave up. Wasn't entirely certain it was actually her because of the refusal to meet, even for a car date, and the pushing of the content buying. Seemed like a scam
    Yea when I first saw her post again I got the same sales pitch buy content so I can get a room to do the meet, well since I had seen her before back in July I offered to pay for the room if we went to office together checked in and went to room for our meet. (also had her send the content album for the room help) Reason she was gone for a stretch was she got locked up so to get back on her feet instead of doing meets she did content. Now this is just coming from what I was told / experienced. Not sure what all is true and what isn't. I was almost certain I was going to get screwed in some way because that's how it usually goes. Guess I was just pleasantly surprised by how well the whole experience actually went.

  3. #5721

    Lys

    Tried to meet up with her several times but she instead would only reply about selling her content to get the last amount of money she needed for a room, offering a discount on the visit. No matter what time I texted or even if I texted from different numbers, she would only try to sell me content and wouldn't meet. This went on for several days so I gave up. Wasn't entirely certain it was actually her because of the refusal to meet, even for a car date, and the pushing of the content buying. Seemed like a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Hey lys is back! She's posting in South Jersey and Philadelphia. Currently located in mount Laurel but trying to move to Philly. I kno I reviewed her before but she's to good not to share! Very clean pretty healthy weight. Long pretty hair. No sign of use. Very good time. Room smells of cigarettes but wasn't dirty. https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...j/421471740249.

  4. #5720

    Some clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Dani of Danisworld. Org.

    Yes. Married and has 2 more kids. Not sure if she moved, she's got family around MontCo but I don't follow her that closely on SM. Could be.

    Chuckhayes got weird with me and others about posting about her. DMs. She married one of her johns, so maybe it's the same guy but I have no idea. He just got posts nuked here and in the Philly Suburb thread. He doesn't have much posting history (I checked earlier, maybe 8 posts total) so it wasn't totally from left field that it could be about Dani.

    Glad she got out but boy was she fun.
    That site danisworld gas been down for years.

    Dani is not married currently; planning to get married in May.

    She did not move.

    She had a work-release job that she kept while living with.

    150 boy, who is the dude she is ultimately going to marry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20180926-WA0094.jpg‎  

  5. #5719

    Answering both

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Doubt it's about Dani. Pretty sure she got hitched, had some kids, and moved out of state.
    Yes, Dani of Danisworld. Org.

    Yes. Married and has 2 more kids. Not sure if she moved, she's got family around MontCo but I don't follow her that closely on SM. Could be.

    Chuckhayes got weird with me and others about posting about her. DMs. She married one of her johns, so maybe it's the same guy but I have no idea. He just got posts nuked here and in the Philly Suburb thread. He doesn't have much posting history (I checked earlier, maybe 8 posts total) so it wasn't totally from left field that it could be about Dani.

    Glad she got out but boy was she fun.

  6. #5718
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I wonder the chuckhayes posts that got nuked means Dani is back? I have him blocked but that I would love to know.
    Doubt it's about Dani. Pretty sure she got hitched, had some kids, and moved out of state.

  7. #5717

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I wonder the chuckhayes posts that got nuked means Dani is back? I have him blocked but that I would love to know.
    Why do you have him blocked? Also, why would his post about Dani get deleted?

    We're talking about the Dani of "danisworld. Org" right? The one that was here for a little, then at Florida, then back here, etc.

  8. #5716

    Lys

    Hey lys is back! She's posting in South Jersey and Philadelphia. Currently located in mount Laurel but trying to move to Philly. I kno I reviewed her before but she's to good not to share! Very clean pretty healthy weight. Long pretty hair. No sign of use. Very good time. Room smells of cigarettes but wasn't dirty. https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...j/421471740249.

  9. #5715

    Dani?

    I wonder the “chuckhayes” posts that got nuked means Dani is back? I have him blocked but that I would love to know.

  10. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Your link is broken; did you mean her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105296013
    Yeah this is who I was talking about. Anybody had her?

  11. #5713
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Did you even look a few posts down? She's been discussed here in the past. I'd avoid.

  13. #5711

  14. #5710
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2675862947

    Has anyone seen her. The videos look promising. Nice bbw.
    Your link is broken; did you mean her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105296013

  15. #5709

    Stephanie

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2675862947

    Has anyone seen her. The videos look promising. Nice bbw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape