Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 7973
-
12-26-22 08:21 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 986Thanks
Great pic. I didn't have that one.
Thanks for the clarification. While not married, did have 2 more kids with him.
Anyway, is nice to see from afar that some get past their addiction and out of the life. Sydney is the other one I follow who is also doing great. Good to see.
Originally Posted by MarioDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 06:35 #5722Regular Member

Posts: 15LYS Mt Laurel / Philadelphia
Yea when I first saw her post again I got the same sales pitch buy content so I can get a room to do the meet, well since I had seen her before back in July I offered to pay for the room if we went to office together checked in and went to room for our meet. (also had her send the content album for the room help) Reason she was gone for a stretch was she got locked up so to get back on her feet instead of doing meets she did content. Now this is just coming from what I was told / experienced. Not sure what all is true and what isn't. I was almost certain I was going to get screwed in some way because that's how it usually goes. Guess I was just pleasantly surprised by how well the whole experience actually went.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 01:24 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 165Lys
Tried to meet up with her several times but she instead would only reply about selling her content to get the last amount of money she needed for a room, offering a discount on the visit. No matter what time I texted or even if I texted from different numbers, she would only try to sell me content and wouldn't meet. This went on for several days so I gave up. Wasn't entirely certain it was actually her because of the refusal to meet, even for a car date, and the pushing of the content buying. Seemed like a scam.
Originally Posted by Slopito19
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 23:20 #5720Regular Member

Posts: 16Some clarification
That site danisworld gas been down for years.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Dani is not married currently; planning to get married in May.
She did not move.
She had a work-release job that she kept while living with.
150 boy, who is the dude she is ultimately going to marry.
-
12-25-22 21:23 #5719Senior Member

Posts: 986Answering both
Yes, Dani of Danisworld. Org.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
Yes. Married and has 2 more kids. Not sure if she moved, she's got family around MontCo but I don't follow her that closely on SM. Could be.
Chuckhayes got weird with me and others about posting about her. DMs. She married one of her johns, so maybe it's the same guy but I have no idea. He just got posts nuked here and in the Philly Suburb thread. He doesn't have much posting history (I checked earlier, maybe 8 posts total) so it wasn't totally from left field that it could be about Dani.
Glad she got out but boy was she fun.
-
12-25-22 20:08 #5718Senior Member

Posts: 260Doubt it's about Dani. Pretty sure she got hitched, had some kids, and moved out of state.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 19:44 #5717Banned Member

Posts: 213Dani
Why do you have him blocked? Also, why would his post about Dani get deleted?
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
We're talking about the Dani of "danisworld. Org" right? The one that was here for a little, then at Florida, then back here, etc.
-
12-25-22 18:52 #5716Regular Member

Posts: 15Lys
Hey lys is back! She's posting in South Jersey and Philadelphia. Currently located in mount Laurel but trying to move to Philly. I kno I reviewed her before but she's to good not to share! Very clean pretty healthy weight. Long pretty hair. No sign of use. Very good time. Room smells of cigarettes but wasn't dirty. https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...j/421471740249.
-
12-25-22 15:47 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 986Dani?
I wonder the “chuckhayes” posts that got nuked means Dani is back? I have him blocked but that I would love to know.
-
12-25-22 09:52 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 640Yeah this is who I was talking about. Anybody had her?
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 08:28 #5713Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-24-22 19:24 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 260Did you even look a few posts down? She's been discussed here in the past. I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 13:05 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 274Krissy
Any intel on Krissy? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/861068287046
-
12-24-22 12:21 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 630Your link is broken; did you mean her?
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105296013
-
12-23-22 13:46 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 640Stephanie
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2675862947
Has anyone seen her. The videos look promising. Nice bbw.











Reply With Quote



