Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8263
-
12-28-22 05:33 #4558Regular Member

Posts: 1Calls herself Gorgeous at Kittens / Sugars
This woman had it all. Thick black woman calls herself Gorgeous. Was at the bar next door to the club called kittens told me to come over and come see her. I knew she was drunk but I figured why not she's young sexy and already made it pretty clear that I was going to enjoy myself. The VIP room was definitely worth it when I got there. Charges 300 for CFS unless you're willing to pay extra then she's pretty much down for anything. BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, dato and daty. It was the best night I have had in a long time.
-
12-26-22 21:46 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 99Not a kisser far as I'm concerned. BBBJ came for me after seeing her a while YMMV very worth it.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 18:46 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 1404LOL! Man that is some funny revelations!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 18:14 #4555I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good kisser. I see her today. I wait until she done with customer.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
She kiss me then suck my Wang. I cum fast in her mouth. Hahahaha.
Then I realize maybe other customers do same.
Last time I kiss Mandy.
-
12-26-22 13:44 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 443Lola info
Agreed with searching the forum. There's plenty of info out there. Or message somebody. Plenty on here who would share with you.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 23:07 #4553Banned Member

Posts: 221Did you try searching?
There are 5 pages on her that have all the information you asked. Why is there even a forum if people can't be bothered to RTFF?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
12-25-22 22:47 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 442Lola
Was thinking of scheduling an hour with Lola depending on her menu. Does she allow kissing or BBBJ or daty?
-
12-24-22 20:09 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 99Congrats man!! Happy Holidays indeed!
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 15:42 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 653Merry Christmas To Me
I did a duo with Monse and Luna.
I am a Dirty Fuk!
-
12-21-22 15:36 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 159Alexis is a veteran at Pans. Had several dances with her. Ripped body, firm set. Doesn't try to gouge you and super chill. Only had handy work but did offer room service with extras. She knew me so would give me the royal treatment next time. Told her, let's plan on it.
Originally Posted by JangliJawan
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 17:34 #4548Regular Member

Posts: 22Any more details? Where it go down? And $$? She's a cool as chick (coffee stand regular) but haven't made it out to see her at the club yet. Too busy with Lola at Sugars. .
Originally Posted by DixyNormous
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 23:25 #4547Regular Member

Posts: 9Alexis?
Gentlemen, anyone have more info on Alexis? She is a bit older, MILF-type that I like and I got some nice handiwork from her-but am really curious if more is available? Maybe a more of a YMMV thing? Maybe the more experienced gents here can give me some more info.
-
12-18-22 16:22 #4546Regular Member

Posts: 9Pandoras Friday night
I had the pleasure of seeing Heather Friday night and damn she did a great job draining my load. She took it like a champ. She was loose but she definitely seemed like she enjoyed it. I tried for BBFS but I was still ok with cfs. I will definitely repeat with her and see if she would be down for otc fun.
-
12-17-22 13:29 #4545Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone have info on Lani at Kittens?
I was at Kittens Friday night and saw Lani but didn't get dances or a room. Does anyone have details on what she offers in VIP?
-
12-17-22 00:46 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah she seemed very shy. Super hot though. Were you able to get any extras with her?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






