Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20130
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  2. #20129
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Snap Chat Ol Man. LOL.
    LOL. Under 40 but lazy.

  3. #20128
    +100? No way I'll donate that much $$$ for that. She said she's 44 she looks like she's closer to 60. PASSadena!

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwDude  [View Original Post]
    Wow she's listed her CIP and BBFS rates in her donations section.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rephoenix4real

  4. #20127

    Sc

    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is on OF and posts a lot.

    What is SC again?
    Snap Chat Ol Man. LOL.

  5. #20126
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    This lady doesn't give a F, she's hilarious on SC. She's been doing this a loonngg time. I'm planning to see her nextweek!
    Yeah she is on OF and posts a lot.

    What is SC again?

  6. #20125

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwDude  [View Original Post]
    Wow she's listed her CIP and BBFS rates in her donations section.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rephoenix4real
    This lady doesn't give a F, she's hilarious on SC. She's been doing this a loonngg time. I'm planning to see her nextweek!

  7. #20124

    Out in the open

    Wow she's listed her CIP and BBFS rates in her donations section.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rephoenix4real

  8. #20123
    She's been discussed several times and definitely belongs here. While the pix are definitely her, as is oft the case they're significantly enhanced. In reality she isn't nearly as pretty and her bod is really flabby. I've seen her twice. The first time she was phony and kind of rushed me, but the 2nd time was better and more relaxed. Overall she seems pretty nice. She uses cannabis. Others suspect she might use other drugs, but when I saw her I didn't notice anything that made me suspect anything other than weed.

    If you aren't picky about looks I think she's certainly worth trying. Her prices seem to have increased. When I saw her I think is was about $160 open menu if memory serves. I think others have more recently said her prices are now about $200 for basic BBFS and $300+ for open menu. A little high, but not too bad for a reasonably sane, clean provider.

  9. #20122

    Does she belong here And if so what's the word?


  10. #20121
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #20120

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one that stole a guy's rental car, totaled it in an accident and then ran from the scene? I'm sure I remember reading about it when it happened unless the other site deleted it. I also remembered a guy (maybe same one) who let her stay in his hotel room after he left and she smoked in a non smoking room and then trashed it.

    I can see the appeal. She's the rare black chick on that site that isn't 50 lbs overweight, but she makes up for it with trouble.
    Yes you are correct the incident I am referring to is much more recent than that. But none the less old habits don't always die hard.

  12. #20119
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Fellas has anyone tried her yet? Haven't seen her name pop up here and looks cute for the everett section. VIP Rates?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....s-and-new-pics!-321-277-0133%26%23128149%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128166%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B#top.
    She's a good GFE, no bb though.

  13. #20118

    New name

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know, I am on her SC and she is sexy as fuck, with perfect tits.
    I've seen her around before, at least a few years ago--forgot any specifics. Maybe just rebranded herself.

  14. #20117
    Quote Originally Posted by YounGoof  [View Original Post]
    I second the post about her alerts, I personally know someone who has been robbed by this girl. Rates may be good but it's for a reason. Stay away at all costs if you value your time and money!
    Isn't she the one that stole a guy's rental car, totaled it in an accident and then ran from the scene? I'm sure I remember reading about it when it happened unless the other site deleted it. I also remembered a guy (maybe same one) who let her stay in his hotel room after he left and she smoked in a non smoking room and then trashed it.

    I can see the appeal. She's the rare black chick on that site that isn't 50 lbs overweight, but she makes up for it with trouble.

  15. #20116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Fellas has anyone tried her yet? Haven't seen her name pop up here and looks cute for the everett section. VIP Rates?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....s-and-new-pics!-321-277-0133%26%23128149%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128166%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B#top.
    Would love to know, I am on her SC and she is sexy as fuck, with perfect tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape