Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20114

    Mizjuani big rob

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I really hate looking for providers on TNA but I did come across Mizjuani, does anyone know if her menu is more open and under what circumstances? I've noticed recently that she sometimes posts in North Seattle so I wonder if she walks occasionally, though I haven't seen anyone who looks like her out there. Anyway, she's my type, if she offers BB I'd love to see her. Does anyone here any any experience with her?

    Here is her most recent ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Off-Your-TDL
    I second the post about her alerts, I personally know someone who has been robbed by this girl. Rates may be good but it's for a reason. Stay away at all costs if you value your time and money!

  2. #20113

    Sabrina

    Fellas has anyone tried her yet? Haven't seen her name pop up here and looks cute for the everett section. VIP Rates?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....s-and-new-pics!-321-277-0133%26%23128149%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128166%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B#top.

  3. #20112
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    How did you find her? Were you just perusing new or active profiles since she does not have any posts? Or were you just asking for a friend? The profile says Las Vegas anyway.
    Oh I am sorry. I may have missed that. Did not know she is Vegas based. Thanks.

  4. #20111
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah interesting I. E. I think she looks hot and would love to see her (if she is legit). 500 per hour is way too much for me to take one for the team to find out though. The fact that she does not have any posts or reviews. Does not in itself sound dubious though. Everyone (including you) were new at one point to a board. So yeah she could be dubious. Or she may be next best thing since sliced bread. There just isn't enough information to make that judgement right now. Hence the question here for intel incase anyone has seen her.
    How did you find her? Were you just perusing new or active profiles since she does not have any posts? Or were you just asking for a friend? The profile says Las Vegas anyway.

  5. #20110
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She seems interesting. Although she is out of my price range.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581883-Ljlucy
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    How does she seem interesting? She has no recent activity and no reviews. Seems dubious to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco89  [View Original Post]
    Came to say the same thing LOL.

    Looks like a cutie but I'd play it safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Joined 2 days ago, no posts, nothing. She makes money virtually?
    Yeah interesting I. E. I think she looks hot and would love to see her (if she is legit). 500 per hour is way too much for me to take one for the team to find out though. The fact that she does not have any posts or reviews. Does not in itself sound dubious though. Everyone (including you) were new at one point to a board. So yeah she could be dubious. Or she may be next best thing since sliced bread. There just isn't enough information to make that judgement right now. Hence the question here for intel incase anyone has seen her.

  6. #20109
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She seems interesting. Although she is out of my price range.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581883-Ljlucy
    Joined 2 days ago, no posts, nothing. She makes money virtually?

  7. #20108
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    How does she seem interesting? She has no recent activity and no reviews. Seems dubious to me.
    Came to say the same thing LOL.

    Looks like a cutie but I'd play it safe.

  8. #20107
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She seems interesting. Although she is out of my price range.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581883-Ljlucy
    How does she seem interesting? She has no recent activity and no reviews. Seems dubious to me.

  9. #20106

    Anyone sampled the goods?

    She seems interesting. Although she is out of my price range.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581883-Ljlucy

  10. #20105

    She belongs here

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-The-Snnnooow!WANTING-TO-PLEASE-YOU%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128149%3 B-Portland%92's-VIP-MILF%26%23127881%3 B-Ready-to-please-%26%23127825%3 B-AutumnSnowTNA-503-773-2126.

  11. #20104

    Jessica Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Are guys really paying $350/ hour to see Jessica Crush? I met her on Aurora in 2021 and saw her on-and-off for not much more than $100, sometimes for up to an hour. She's a cool chick and delivers but man her place could be disgusting. I eventually just lost interest in her because her hygiene starting going downhill. But $350, wow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....acular-service
    Yeah I paid the 300 when she first started on SA. Since then she has really gone downhill fast. Now. I would not see her, forget about paying. She is too high volume and risky for me to take a chance on her.

  12. #20103
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls from this website is Legit like this One?

    https://callescort.org/206-208-5700/videos ?

    Because few girls exchange text they open BBFS Cip, give the place they stay, but before meet they ask CashApp $25 for booking confirm. Safety?

    Wth is this?
    You can't be serious? Better to flush $25 down the toilet. As long as people look at these ads and consider them they'll be more scammers flooding the scene.

    CW.

  13. #20102

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls from this website is Legit like this One?

    https://callescort.org/206-208-5700/videos ?

    Because few girls exchange text they open BBFS Cip, give the place they stay, but before meet they ask CashApp $25 for booking confirm. Safety?

    Wth is this?
    While there might be some legit ads on that site, the link you shared is mos def a scam LOL.

  14. #20101

    Jessica Crush

    Are guys really paying $350/ hour to see Jessica Crush? I met her on Aurora in 2021 and saw her on-and-off for not much more than $100, sometimes for up to an hour. She's a cool chick and delivers but man her place could be disgusting. I eventually just lost interest in her because her hygiene starting going downhill. But $350, wow.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....acular-service

  15. #20100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    JanetMsJackson posted on her Snapchat but didn't respond to appointment requests.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape