Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 927 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13901
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10076

    Anyone seen Legacy?

    She has one good review on another site.

    https://callescort.org/725-259-7158

  2. #10075

    Milfy Meh Service via Mojovillage

    Had Lisa two weeks ago at her incall near Pennwood and Decatur; covered FS for $ QV. Not the best and a little older than in the pix but gets the job done. Perfect for a quick lay and to warm you up in these cold nights.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...e-treat_348998

    I'll post this in the Mojovillage forum as well. Happy holiday bargain hunting. Before the CES crowd hypes up the prices.

  3. #10074
    Quote Originally Posted by FbBob96  [View Original Post]
    "Hey babe No drama No games Classy Intelligent Sexy and downright freaky let Me give you an experience you never thought possible 100% real no bait and switch never rushed 🚫no law enforcemet 🚫no pimps 🚫No Low ballers BBJ, Greek, Bare, Daty,(depends) 🤷127997;I am clean and want to stay that way! FETISH FRIENDLY SPECIALTY IN PEGGING.

    Age: 26.

    70xxx707."
    Avoid deposits like its the plague. Trust us.

  4. #10073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by FbBob96  [View Original Post]
    "Hey babe No drama No games Classy Intelligent Sexy and downright freaky let Me give you an experience you never thought possible 100% real no bait and switch never rushed 🚫no law enforcemet 🚫no pimps 🚫No Low ballers BBJ, Greek, Bare, Daty,(depends) 🤷127997;I am clean and want to stay that way! FETISH FRIENDLY SPECIALTY IN PEGGING.

    Age: 26.

    70xxx707."
    It smells like a scam then I am 99 percent sure it's a scam!

  5. #10072

    Can't Go Wrong With AngelGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Hi, can anyone help me find a great proivder good price and excellent BBBJ.

    I'm lonely during the holidays this year.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392

  6. #10071

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JingJing  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas Gentlemen.

    I remember hitting an AMP on Christmas many years ago and feeling like I was a degenerate scumbag. The thing I have learned is that what you call yourself is wht you become because you give yurself permission to act that way. So if you are headed out to hobby today, enjoy it in the Christmas spirit.

    I have been chatting online with this girl who raises every red flag for a scammer. Phone doesn't work so it; s only google chat and of course no video. She says she is in Reno where she moved to from carson cit about 6 months ago where she moved from Memphis and Tampa where she was raised. 42 years old. 8 year old daughter. Well she revealed to me this week that she was a provider in Tampa from 2013 to 2019, said she had done some work in Carson city. I have to drag any info out of her and it's like pulling teeth. She is not proud of it. But, I am wondering if any of yu gentlemen in your travels had ri=un across her or her ads and if so where and do you know her working name. She goes by Maryann as far as I can tell. She has sent me probably 50 photos and I hiae run every one through social catfish and only managed to find 2 dating sites with her profile from a long time ago. Thanks.
    Looks like a giant heap of scam. Especially if you haven't done a phone call with her. I don't know why people go on these texting back and forth things. At least do a video call or something.

    Either way, girls like that usually don't escort, but they will run scams.

  7. #10070

    Maryann

    Merry Christmas Gentlemen.

    I remember hitting an AMP on Christmas many years ago and feeling like I was a degenerate scumbag. The thing I have learned is that what you call yourself is wht you become because you give yurself permission to act that way. So if you are headed out to hobby today, enjoy it in the Christmas spirit.

    I have been chatting online with this girl who raises every red flag for a scammer. Phone doesn't work so it; s only google chat and of course no video. She says she is in Reno where she moved to from carson cit about 6 months ago where she moved from Memphis and Tampa where she was raised. 42 years old. 8 year old daughter. Well she revealed to me this week that she was a provider in Tampa from 2013 to 2019, said she had done some work in Carson city. I have to drag any info out of her and it's like pulling teeth. She is not proud of it. But, I am wondering if any of yu gentlemen in your travels had ri=un across her or her ads and if so where and do you know her working name. She goes by Maryann as far as I can tell. She has sent me probably 50 photos and I hiae run every one through social catfish and only managed to find 2 dating sites with her profile from a long time ago. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221212_222644_Facebook.jpg‎   IMG_0015.PNG (1).jpg‎   Image_20220801_131341.jpg‎   Image_20221220_024826.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220918-093304_Photos.jpg‎  

    Image_20221031_024000 (1).jpg‎  

  8. #10069

    Anyone seen her? She insists on deposit.

    "Hey babe No drama No games Classy Intelligent Sexy and downright freaky let Me give you an experience you never thought possible 100% real no bait and switch never rushed 🚫no law enforcemet 🚫no pimps 🚫No Low ballers BBJ, Greek, Bare, Daty,(depends) 🤷127997;I am clean and want to stay that way! FETISH FRIENDLY SPECIALTY IN PEGGING.

    Age: 26.

    70xxx707."

  9. #10068
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    She is a mess of drama! I'd steer clear of even remembering her.
    Oof I seen her a year or so ago. Hot mess indeed.

  10. #10067

    Desperate

    Hi, can anyone help me find a great proivder good price and excellent BBBJ.

    I'm lonely during the holidays this year.

  11. #10066

    Avn

    I will be in town for the AVN show in two weeks. This is the first AVN I've attended. Anyone have experience in the past? Do any of the lower tier or even top tier girls offer escorting at night after the show?

  12. #10065
    Administrator


    Posts: 5245

    Just stop

    It takes me longer to clean up all the guys calling them out than it does to take care of the problem. Just report it, there is never a reason to comment.

    A2

  13. #10064
    [Deleted by Admin]

  14. #10063

    Bullshit

    [Deleted by Admin]

  15. #10062

    Hey Dave

    [Deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape