Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 928 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13918
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10093

    Any 411 on Madison?

    She has been in the scene for a year and yet I cannot find a single review, any intel? She posted in LA and Vegas.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6790782.htm

  2. #10092
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Anybody planning on booking the pornstars that come into town for the AVN's next week? Just wondering how you find them, I'm looking on Tryst and Eros and not seeing many ads. I know the agencies that are big, but I was trying to go to them directly.
    I used this site years ago but can't vouch for anyone on their now. It might give you some leads. Also, if you search the LA porn star sites many of them go to LV for the AVN's.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/

    CW.

  3. #10091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    AVN Pornstars

    Anybody planning on booking the pornstars that come into town for the AVN's next week? Just wondering how you find them, I'm looking on Tryst and Eros and not seeing many ads. I know the agencies that are big, but I was trying to go to them directly.

  4. #10090

    Any Indian (red dot) providers around

    Coming to vegas for a week on Tuesday and my goal is to find an Indian provider (red dot) preferably a thicker one. If you have any leads on one please comment or send me a PM.

  5. #10089
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you mongers are big on private delights out here, but this one was in l. A.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/NikkiSky

    The pics are from another galaxy. She is total trash, she is basically on some sort of mania, and she cannot be in one position for more than 2 minutes.
    Those are some heavily filtered pics. Looks like she borrowed Kari Lake's camera for those pics.

  6. #10088
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Scalding garbage

    Not sure if you mongers are big on private delights out here, but this one was in l. A.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/NikkiSky

    The pics are from another galaxy. She is total trash, she is basically on some sort of mania, and she cannot be in one position for more than 2 minutes.

  7. #10087
    I've seen her and she's legit. Good time and no bs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    She has one good review on another site.

    https://callescort.org/725-259-7158

  8. #10086

    Anyone seen Legacy?

    She has one good review on another site.

    https://callescort.org/725-259-7158

  9. #10085

    Milfy Meh Service via Mojovillage

    Had Lisa two weeks ago at her incall near Pennwood and Decatur; covered FS for $ QV. Not the best and a little older than in the pix but gets the job done. Perfect for a quick lay and to warm you up in these cold nights.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...e-treat_348998

    I'll post this in the Mojovillage forum as well. Happy holiday bargain hunting. Before the CES crowd hypes up the prices.

  10. #10084
    Quote Originally Posted by FbBob96  [View Original Post]
    "Hey babe No drama No games Classy Intelligent Sexy and downright freaky let Me give you an experience you never thought possible 100% real no bait and switch never rushed 🚫no law enforcemet 🚫no pimps 🚫No Low ballers BBJ, Greek, Bare, Daty,(depends) 🤷127997;I am clean and want to stay that way! FETISH FRIENDLY SPECIALTY IN PEGGING.

    Age: 26.

    70xxx707."
    Avoid deposits like its the plague. Trust us.

  11. #10083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by FbBob96  [View Original Post]
    "Hey babe No drama No games Classy Intelligent Sexy and downright freaky let Me give you an experience you never thought possible 100% real no bait and switch never rushed 🚫no law enforcemet 🚫no pimps 🚫No Low ballers BBJ, Greek, Bare, Daty,(depends) 🤷127997;I am clean and want to stay that way! FETISH FRIENDLY SPECIALTY IN PEGGING.

    Age: 26.

    70xxx707."
    It smells like a scam then I am 99 percent sure it's a scam!

  12. #10082

    Can't Go Wrong With AngelGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Hi, can anyone help me find a great proivder good price and excellent BBBJ.

    I'm lonely during the holidays this year.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392

  13. #10081

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JingJing  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas Gentlemen.

    I remember hitting an AMP on Christmas many years ago and feeling like I was a degenerate scumbag. The thing I have learned is that what you call yourself is wht you become because you give yurself permission to act that way. So if you are headed out to hobby today, enjoy it in the Christmas spirit.

    I have been chatting online with this girl who raises every red flag for a scammer. Phone doesn't work so it; s only google chat and of course no video. She says she is in Reno where she moved to from carson cit about 6 months ago where she moved from Memphis and Tampa where she was raised. 42 years old. 8 year old daughter. Well she revealed to me this week that she was a provider in Tampa from 2013 to 2019, said she had done some work in Carson city. I have to drag any info out of her and it's like pulling teeth. She is not proud of it. But, I am wondering if any of yu gentlemen in your travels had ri=un across her or her ads and if so where and do you know her working name. She goes by Maryann as far as I can tell. She has sent me probably 50 photos and I hiae run every one through social catfish and only managed to find 2 dating sites with her profile from a long time ago. Thanks.
    Looks like a giant heap of scam. Especially if you haven't done a phone call with her. I don't know why people go on these texting back and forth things. At least do a video call or something.

    Either way, girls like that usually don't escort, but they will run scams.

  14. #10080

    Maryann

    Merry Christmas Gentlemen.

    I remember hitting an AMP on Christmas many years ago and feeling like I was a degenerate scumbag. The thing I have learned is that what you call yourself is wht you become because you give yurself permission to act that way. So if you are headed out to hobby today, enjoy it in the Christmas spirit.

    I have been chatting online with this girl who raises every red flag for a scammer. Phone doesn't work so it; s only google chat and of course no video. She says she is in Reno where she moved to from carson cit about 6 months ago where she moved from Memphis and Tampa where she was raised. 42 years old. 8 year old daughter. Well she revealed to me this week that she was a provider in Tampa from 2013 to 2019, said she had done some work in Carson city. I have to drag any info out of her and it's like pulling teeth. She is not proud of it. But, I am wondering if any of yu gentlemen in your travels had ri=un across her or her ads and if so where and do you know her working name. She goes by Maryann as far as I can tell. She has sent me probably 50 photos and I hiae run every one through social catfish and only managed to find 2 dating sites with her profile from a long time ago. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221212_222644_Facebook.jpg‎   IMG_0015.PNG (1).jpg‎   Image_20220801_131341.jpg‎   Image_20221220_024826.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220918-093304_Photos.jpg‎  

    Image_20221031_024000 (1).jpg‎  

  15. #10079

    Anyone seen her? She insists on deposit.

    "Hey babe No drama No games Classy Intelligent Sexy and downright freaky let Me give you an experience you never thought possible 100% real no bait and switch never rushed 🚫no law enforcemet 🚫no pimps 🚫No Low ballers BBJ, Greek, Bare, Daty,(depends) 🤷127997;I am clean and want to stay that way! FETISH FRIENDLY SPECIALTY IN PEGGING.

    Age: 26.

    70xxx707."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape