Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 732 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7596

    Visting Boston soon

    Hello Gents, I'll be visiting Boston soon. I'm a guy in my 40's with decent looks and good social skills. I'm active on Seeking and am interested in hot chicks who are down for one-time dates. If you know anyone I should check out, please send me your recommendations.

  2. #7595
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Unless you have a knack for spotting dope fiends, your success rate in the $100-$150 range seems very far fetched. That said, being attractive and having a pleasant personality always pays off. Getting her to agree on a lower allowance isn't the only way to make it pay off. If she likes you, you can also benefit in terms of how accommodating she is during the festivities. So, if it's the kind of non-clock-watching hottie I like to date (not a crackhead with a stopwatch) I'm not going to try and low ball and insult her with an offer of $100. I prefer to benefit in the latter sense rather than waste time on a meet and greet. Stopping for a coffee on the way to the festivities is fine though. Eating before the festivities makes me sluggish and is another potential scam. If things go well during the main event, I will offer to take her out to eat afterwards. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with some negotiating and not being taken for a ride, but SA is entirely the wrong venue for penny pinching misers. Merry Christmas to all my monger brethren and don't be a scrooge!
    I agree with you. I am not into Dope Fiends. I prefer to build a connection with a normal girl. But at the end of the day what you don't realize is alot of girls also are treated like shit and men don't pay for them when they go out. With that being said I feel like this is how I have always been able to excel since I build a connection with the girl and listen to them. Anyways we all use SA differently. I actually think I may get lucky this time around with a regular girl who doesn't want to be paid or given an allowance LOL. We shall see how this plays out. Again my time on SA are girls over 26. Under 25 I have figured out they are not receptive to my propositions unless I pay $$$. I am ok with everything to be honest. SA is what you make of it.

  3. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up also. Said she was from Venezuela and gave me her number. How much was she asking? I didn't find her attractive enough to continue the conversation. But for anyone who wants her number I can provide it.

    I just realized she has 2 profiles. Here is her other profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1e5a1278-f323-4d45-853b-ca58294b1477
    She hit me sometime back and quickly went to services offering. She quoted 400 for the hour and was a hard negotiation. I offered her 200 and she agreed if I can meet her that day itself. I couldn't meet with her on same day and not in a rush either as I didn't find her attractive enough. She immediately blocked me as I didn't agree to meet her that day itself. No loss there.

  4. #7593
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Apologies, I am an idiot. Rookie mistake. Is this better?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-8b5ca3892bed
    She hit me up also. Said she was from Venezuela and gave me her number. How much was she asking? I didn't find her attractive enough to continue the conversation. But for anyone who wants her number I can provide it.

    I just realized she has 2 profiles. Here is her other profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1e5a1278-f323-4d45-853b-ca58294b1477
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1042193b-1a24-4273-afc8-f3ed74267078_2x.jpg‎   a80d4f2f-33cb-4428-b13f-0bb13956ec06_2x.jpg‎   7e3348de-7b5c-4218-b6f8-72766e6b815c_2x.jpg‎   81e7da0d-7acd-4668-88a7-d44951d10031_2x.jpg‎   82c7f6b5-4ca3-448e-89b7-3eead8bf2e49_2x.jpg‎  

    8acec582-8e6b-4210-9561-04310cfe243f_2x.jpg‎  

  5. #7592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Apologies, I am an idiot. Rookie mistake. Is this better?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-8b5ca3892bed

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he linked to a message rather than her profile.

  6. #7591

    Blocked

    You cannot unblock.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone meet up with Lilacs previously?. She is a 35 y lady and looks average.

    Seems like I have blocked her previously when she didn't reply for a couple days. I did share my number to her and she reached out today. So, planning to meet her later this week considering its not much dent on wallet and she seemed friendly. Please share if anyone had a prior experience with her.

    On another note, I didn't seem to find how to unblock blocked contacts on seeking. Is there any way to do that or its just irreversible?

  7. #7590

    Lilacs

    Did anyone meet up with Lilacs previously?. She is a 35 y lady and looks average.

    Seems like I have blocked her previously when she didn't reply for a couple days. I did share my number to her and she reached out today. So, planning to meet her later this week considering its not much dent on wallet and she seemed friendly. Please share if anyone had a prior experience with her.

    On another note, I didn't seem to find how to unblock blocked contacts on seeking. Is there any way to do that or its just irreversible?

  8. #7589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is no longer active.
    Looks like he linked to a message rather than her profile.

  9. #7588
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone parktake? Very eager to meet, zero screening or discussion, flat rate negotiation. Seems like an escort but pics don't come up elsewhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-a110fdc9cbb3
    Looks like her profile is no longer active.

  10. #7587

    Morena

    I also got a very pro vibe. I picked her up in Boston. Leaned over to give her a test kiss and she offered her cheek. So, I cut the date short right there and then. She later confirmed that it wasn't me -- she doesn't kiss period. I think the tits are fake and not very well done. If you end up meeting her do let us know how you make out. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my monger friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone parktake? Very eager to meet, zero screening or discussion, flat rate negotiation. Seems like an escort but pics don't come up elsewhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-a110fdc9cbb3

  11. #7586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Morena

    Anyone parktake? Very eager to meet, zero screening or discussion, flat rate negotiation. Seems like an escort but pics don't come up elsewhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-a110fdc9cbb3

  12. #7585
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-3cd81566be05

    Did not reveal her pregnancy to me till I was getting off the exit. Never ended up meeting her. I know some of you fellow degenerates might enjoy this.
    That's me! Thanks for the tip, will attempt to connect.

  13. #7584

    Success rate

    Unless you have a knack for spotting dope fiends, your success rate in the $100-$150 range seems very far fetched. That said, being attractive and having a pleasant personality always pays off. Getting her to agree on a lower allowance isn't the only way to make it pay off. If she likes you, you can also benefit in terms of how accommodating she is during the festivities. So, if it's the kind of non-clock-watching hottie I like to date (not a crackhead with a stopwatch) I'm not going to try and low ball and insult her with an offer of $100. I prefer to benefit in the latter sense rather than waste time on a meet and greet. Stopping for a coffee on the way to the festivities is fine though. Eating before the festivities makes me sluggish and is another potential scam. If things go well during the main event, I will offer to take her out to eat afterwards. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with some negotiating and not being taken for a ride, but SA is entirely the wrong venue for penny pinching misers. Merry Christmas to all my monger brethren and don't be a scrooge!

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I had 6 meet and greets in the past few years. Only 1 out of the 6 meets did not pan out. The other 4 meet and greets 3 took place at a coffee shop, 1 at her place of work at a mall. All accepted my offer of either $100-$150.

    This time around that I have been on SA it has not been the same as before. I only got 1 girl to agree to see me for $100 all night but she is in Manchester Nh. As you have all reported the students around Brighton want no less than $300.

  14. #7583
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    What success rate are you claiming? What about the times that you don't vibe and she doesn't accept your offer? Isn't that then a waste of time and money?
    I had 6 meet and greets in the past few years. Only 1 out of the 6 meets did not pan out. The other 4 meet and greets 3 took place at a coffee shop, 1 at her place of work at a mall. All accepted my offer of either $100-$150.

    This time around that I have been on SA it has not been the same as before. I only got 1 girl to agree to see me for $100 all night but she is in Manchester Nh. As you have all reported the students around Brighton want no less than $300 =(.

  15. #7582

    Meet and greet

    What success rate are you claiming? What about the times that you don't vibe and she doesn't accept your offer? Isn't that then a waste of time and money?

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    For me it's essential as usually once they meet me in person and we vibe well together they will take a lot less money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape