Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 10971
-
12-23-22 17:30 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 1089For me it's essential as usually once they meet me in person and we vibe well together they will take a lot less money.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 16:29 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 2111M&g
I have to disagree. That wastes a lot of time and money. There are other, equally effective, ways to vet the ladies.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 16:24 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 1089Meet and Greets are essential before you start discussing any price imo.
Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 13:16 #7578Senior Member

Posts: 184I prefer a meet and greet for a drink or coffee but no comp. It's a hard rule for me. Had a naive young one start crying because she thought she was going to make a couple hundred for a drink.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 10:57 #7577Regular Member

Posts: 21I suppose it depends on how much you value your time. It becomes a lot easier to find what you want when you're able / willing to bump up the $, but yes if you try hard enough you can find gems willing to see you for much less.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 10:22 #7576Senior Member

Posts: 2111Liv
I believe she's off the site now. Pretty sure she has a bf. Knockout body. But GPS and shitty personality is correct. Responsive but will ghost you. Took me a year or more to meet her with all of the negotiations and navigating schedules. The worst part for me was the lack of eye contact during the deed. And she asked for the gift halfway through our meeting, which was a bit annoying. I did try to push her limits as much as possible though. Quite sure that demons have been a part of her past. Just not sure of her current status. She's a MILF but sure doesn't look it.
Originally Posted by Alejhenry
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 09:34 #7575Senior Member

Posts: 2111Diana
I've seen her. She is quite nice. Of course, negotiate the best you can.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 08:54 #7574Senior Member

Posts: 58Metime277
#6 Metime277 is a scammer, she has been reviewed here before. She is atypical in that it's a long con and puts more effort into it than others, but don't fall for it.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 05:51 #7573Senior Member

Posts: 99Diana
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-cf2a82308e1e
Doesn't speak English and Portuguese one. Texted to and fro. Typical hooker vibes. She quoted hh 250 and h 400. Must be dreaming. Would rather get a young girl or BI girl at that price. I offered 80 hhr if I have to host and 100 if she is hosting. She said come to Hyatt place in Medford. Just to reconfirm, I asked to confirm if she is okay with 100 for hhr. She was like no, 200 for hhr. Never, woman. Moved on.
Tread lightly guys. These girls expectations are going beyond limits.
-
12-22-22 20:23 #7572Senior Member

Posts: 650It sounds like you are 11/2 for success. This is a good report and it shows the amount of effort and discipline it takes to not overpay. Many of these girls IMO, are 200 girls at best and this demonstrate how much they overvalue themselves. Someone was posting earlier that they were looking to spend 150-200 and we can see why that strategy is bonkers. I.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
Like to stay around 300 but even that has been a difficult goal.
-
12-22-22 20:14 #7571Senior Member

Posts: 650Don't waste your time or money with dinner and drinks. Keep he M & Gs to coffee or a drink. Short, sweet and little investment. If they are serious then they will meet with you and then do the chit chat and work out the details before taking the next step. There are girls who just like a meal and expect to be paid for "companionship" during that time and have no intention of having sex. It's a growing scam as is the prepay. It works because guys are willing to do it and think they are different than the rest. Set a maximum you are willing to pay and learn to say no when it doesn't go the way you want. The SA route takes a lot of time and effort to find the right girl and unless you want to spend 500+ each time you need to control the meeting and just say no thank you if they want crazy money.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 18:41 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 54This is really well done. Thank you for taking the time to post this.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 12:47 #7569Senior Member

Posts: 99Few details
Thought I will share few of my experiences in Seeking so that you guys don't have to trouble texting again or go ahead if you would like to. I have to keep a couple for me genuine for me though. Apologies for the long post.
1. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-bb2c3fc51937.
Mentioned in my previous post. Wanted to meet for dinner / drinks and quoted 200 for that. So, you are ending up paying 200 plus dinner / drinks and might even transport for her and end up having blue balls.
2. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-b46c4c69b648.
Seemed food and she is looking for fwb. I quoted 250 and she declined politely. So, any of high affording guys can give this a try.
3. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-3cd81566be05.
Quoted 400 for the meet but based on another brother's experience, she is a pregnant girl. I did ask her if she is pregnant and she mentioned yes. But also scolded for asking that question and we discussed a bit around that. So, any of the degenerates interested in pregnant woman can try her. She might say okay for 300.
4. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-c99ce5aa0e5f.
This girl mentioned her friend is getting 4 k per meet. So, she joined. I offered her 1200 per month but she declined politely. Again, high networth guys can give her a try.
5. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07058a67c425.
This one is hosting in Salem and mentioned that she takes 375 per meet for the first time and 300 from second time. Additional 25 if she is hosting and she mentioned her flat is not neat. I didn't find it worth even to ask for low price and left it there.
6. https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-618dd8d6207e.
She seemed genuine in chats. The thing is she needed to travel for 2.5 hours to Boston and have to get a babysitter for that. She asked to pay babysitter directly before meeting and I passed because of a rule that never pay anything before meeting in person.
7. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-029f13d74b37.
She is a dom services offering lady with 18 k followers in Insta and she mentioned the process to book a session with her is to first get a amazon gift card to her to make sure you are serious and then we will need to pay 520 for a 90 minute session with any kink that we want to experience. I did not partake yet but not sure either considering gift card in advance though I am interested in experimenting with myself a bit.
8. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-82f09d74cc99.
Goes by Lola and seemed genuine. She quoted 800 per meet. I couldn't afford and she understood it.
9. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-7c859763695e.
This girl also does ppm and quoted 600. She might agree for 400 or 500 but I didn't go forward.
10. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-03b2a8939115.
She hosts in Danvers and quoted 300 per meet. She might agree for 200 as well. But its far from me and I didn't bargain with her initially. So, felt 300 and travel isn't worth it.
11. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-4a0c9266a6ab.
Goes by Yana. She quoted 500 per meet and agreed for 300 if I am taking pics. I didn't take pics but might reach out to her later this week to meet. Not sure if anyone had an experience with her.
I blocked few more because of either scams or too costly. So, please ask or share your experiences guys so that we can at least save ourselves some time.
-
12-22-22 12:45 #7568Senior Member

Posts: 1089Absolutely not but will take a girl out for dinner and drinks if I know if we are going to end up back at my place or hers LOL.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 12:11 #7567Senior Member

Posts: 55Agreed
The amount of SA members are looking for dinner, drinks and an allowance just for a meet is growing. At least 3 of the last 5 conversations ended up with that request. Politely said no thank you and moved.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
Another poster mentioned the amount of pros and former pros flooding SA and I agree.
I have taken a several month break. I know there are a few great potential arrangements hidden in the scam, fake, payment for dinner only and pros, but I do not feel ot is worth the trouble any longer.
Good luck and happy holidays.










Reply With Quote






