Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 37361
-
12-23-22 15:20 #27716Senior Member

Posts: 140If you notice seems like two different pics of two different people, maybe my eyes are bad.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 14:39 #27715Regular Member

Posts: 22Nice to know, I to was wondering what happened to her. She was a damn good provider in my book!
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 12:17 #27714Senior Member

Posts: 99https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-boys/52352166
Originally Posted by RandyJohnson42
[View Original Post]
I believe this is the link to the person they are referring to.
-
12-23-22 12:09 #27713Senior Member

Posts: 51I have tried all her numbers but not getting anything back (unlike her).
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 10:40 #27712Senior Member

Posts: 208It's cleared now.
Originally Posted by RandyJohnson42
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 09:27 #27711Senior Member

Posts: 98Consider yourself corrected. I have been through the process. Please do not put out incorrect information. You are arrested, handcuffed, booked, processed, berated by the magistrate judge, and need to post bail.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 08:59 #27710Asshole

Posts: 567100% correct. Solicitation is an arrestable offense however it's up to the jurisdiction as to whether or not they arrest the individual are simply issue a summons to appear.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 08:40 #27709Senior Member

Posts: 84Dt queen lola
Any one have luck getting her to respond. Saw her at the Mary Kay not to long ago. But now she has went dark. But she post from Time to time.
-
12-23-22 08:18 #27708Senior Member

Posts: 140Talked with her the other day, she says she's happily married and can refer someone, I'm working on convincing her for at least one visit, LOL.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 07:41 #27707Senior Member

Posts: 147What happened to JB?
Random question, but whatever happened to JB?
Haven't heard or seen her in a while. Last time I had a date with her was late Sept or early Nov.
-
12-23-22 07:21 #27706Senior Member

Posts: 489Staxx
Has anyone seen her lately? I can't get a text back from her.
-
12-23-22 00:28 #27705Senior Member

Posts: 37Adalyne
MayMan tried to PM but box is full. Tryin to fill her box but looking for some details. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 23:26 #27704Senior Member

Posts: 581Stings
I'm not commenting on whether this is a sting or not but you're not going to see a lot of monger arrests unless they make the news tv or print. In many cases they are just given a court summons. Arrests are usually done when there's additional crimes drugs minors outstanding warrants etc. At least that's my understanding correct me if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 20:35 #27703Senior Member

Posts: 617Ditto on your post. I was there before she lost her vape. Smoke doesn't bother me. If it did I would leave my jacket in the car and drape my clothes over the AC/heater. Leaving them in the bathroom with the door closed and vent on might help, too. Just a suggestion. Glad you had a good visit.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 16:40 #27702Senior Member

Posts: 353Older lady
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...mhmmm/52419620
Had a dream of this one yesterday, she's staying out near the diamond. The pictures are accurate, and she really gets into it. No issues with communication, and she has a very good head game. Only down part is that she smokes in the room so my clothes smelled when I left. She said she usually vapes but ran out. I would see her again if she sticks to the vape.












Reply With Quote





