Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 8329
-
12-26-22 22:15 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 186Daisy
She was an excellent BBFS provider. I think she had family and moved to Florida.
Originally Posted by Byron1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 19:05 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 2991Honestly
I wouldn't tempt him! What if she's as crazy as the provider that died 3 years ago that lived on Flamingo and Cimmarron area she was bat crazy remember her? I got ripped off from her lets not let that happen again!
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 14:50 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 342Roll the dice
Roll the dice and report back, soldier.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 14:29 #5881Regular Member

Posts: 14Remember Daisy
I seen this one few times wonder what happened to her she was BBFS every time I seen her.
-
12-25-22 09:24 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 120Has anyone actual met her? And / or creamed her? She looks hot, definitely crazier than most.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
Coming to town next month to deal with crazy like Abby, Tasia, Lexey, Kelsey, or maybe even this chick if someone can confirm she does bb.
-
12-24-22 22:28 #5879Banned Member

Posts: 621Desperate
Desperately looking for an amazing affordable provider. I am super horny and can't find any at the moment. I need one that can suck a mean dick. Thank you.
-
12-24-22 20:16 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 2991He's
Talking about Tasia.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 19:31 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 884This made me laugh out loud from her website:
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
Unless you are highly experienced in terrorism-counterterrorism, corruption and intelligence matters you probably would not. Basically I have a lot of bad guy problems that cannot be stopped (or significantly reduced) without a federal injunction.
She's batshit insane. She thinks Blackwater is after her but also says if they were after someone that person would basically be dead. I often wonder how people get this bad. I am afraid if I ever saw her she would insist I wear a tinfoil condom so know one would know who was inside her.
-
12-24-22 09:56 #5876Banned Member

Posts: 443Crazy
Crazy doesn't begin to describe her website. Now I'm horny.
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 05:44 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 799What?
Hot Girl. I've seen her advertise before. I've also read her website.
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
I think she needs some serious help. That's crazy on a whole different level.
-
12-23-22 20:16 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 884That's a man, right? I have to know what you saw in 'her' ad that made you call and set up an appt?
Originally Posted by Byron1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 18:28 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone see this blond?
She is for sure crazy. She says the Government is after her and that they are spying on her. But she seems like she would be a crazy fuck. She says she is full GFE. Nice body. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/105229520.
-
12-23-22 18:19 #5872Banned Member

Posts: 621Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 14:33 #5871Regular Member

Posts: 14Total rushjob!
I would advise you guys don't see this is one especially if you are looking for a quick visit, I went to her near Boulder and Russell, she said she was alone just her and told me she was using a friends place for hookup, got hard immediately after I gave her donation pulled my pants and boxers down, head game seemed on point for about 30 seconds then asked if I wanted to also fuck I said yes, then I asked about condoms, then she told me to pullout don't cum inside her I was with it, I got up I stayed hard and erect went doggy on her, 2 minutes pass by, then that's when she started to rush me saying we don't have very long, friend is waiting to get back in, it wasn't even 5 minutes and already rushing me it killed My boner couldn't get hard again it was ridiculous, I just left didn't say anything, YMMV see her at your own risk.
-
12-23-22 13:40 #5870Banned Member

Posts: 38Kelsey
Can someone pm her new number? Thank you would love to check her out.
And does anyone have Michelle's number? The one that travels between here, AZ and Cali.











Reply With Quote





