Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 556 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 8328
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #5883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Roll the dice and report back, soldier.
    I wouldn't tempt him! What if she's as crazy as the provider that died 3 years ago that lived on Flamingo and Cimmarron area she was bat crazy remember her? I got ripped off from her lets not let that happen again!

  2. #5882

    Roll the dice

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Desperately looking for an amazing affordable provider. I am super horny and can't find any at the moment. I need one that can suck a mean dick. Thank you.
    Roll the dice and report back, soldier.

  3. #5881

    Remember Daisy

    I seen this one few times wonder what happened to her she was BBFS every time I seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221226-112640_Messenger.jpg‎  

  4. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Crazy doesn't begin to describe her website. Now I'm horny.
    Has anyone actual met her? And / or creamed her? She looks hot, definitely crazier than most.

    Coming to town next month to deal with crazy like Abby, Tasia, Lexey, Kelsey, or maybe even this chick if someone can confirm she does bb.

  5. #5879

    Desperate

    Desperately looking for an amazing affordable provider. I am super horny and can't find any at the moment. I need one that can suck a mean dick. Thank you.

  6. #5878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    He's

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Talking about Tasia.

  7. #5877
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Crazy doesn't begin to describe her website. Now I'm horny.
    This made me laugh out loud from her website:

    Unless you are highly experienced in terrorism-counterterrorism, corruption and intelligence matters you probably would not. Basically I have a lot of bad guy problems that cannot be stopped (or significantly reduced) without a federal injunction.

    She's batshit insane. She thinks Blackwater is after her but also says if they were after someone that person would basically be dead. I often wonder how people get this bad. I am afraid if I ever saw her she would insist I wear a tinfoil condom so know one would know who was inside her.

  8. #5876

    Crazy

    Crazy doesn't begin to describe her website. Now I'm horny.

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    She is for sure crazy. She says the Government is after her and that they are spying on her. But she seems like she would be a crazy fuck. She says she is full GFE. Nice body. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/105229520.

  9. #5875

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    She is for sure crazy. She says the Government is after her and that they are spying on her. But she seems like she would be a crazy fuck. She says she is full GFE. Nice body. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/105229520.
    Hot Girl. I've seen her advertise before. I've also read her website.

    I think she needs some serious help. That's crazy on a whole different level.

  10. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron1991  [View Original Post]
    I would advise you guys don't see this is one especially if you are looking for a quick visit, I went to her near Boulder and Russell, she said she was alone just her and told me she was using a friends place for hookup, got hard immediately after I gave her donation pulled my pants and boxers down, head game seemed on point for about 30 seconds then asked if I wanted to also fuck I said yes, then I asked about condoms, then she told me to pullout don't cum inside her I was with it, I got up I stayed hard and erect went doggy on her, 2 minutes pass by, then that's when she started to rush me saying we don't have very long, friend is waiting to get back in, it wasn't even 5 minutes and already rushing me it killed My boner couldn't get hard again it was ridiculous, I just left didn't say anything, YMMV see her at your own risk.
    That's a man, right? I have to know what you saw in 'her' ad that made you call and set up an appt?

  11. #5873

    Anyone see this blond?

    She is for sure crazy. She says the Government is after her and that they are spying on her. But she seems like she would be a crazy fuck. She says she is full GFE. Nice body. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/105229520.

  12. #5872
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    She was renting a room a few blocks from my hours, she was cool, saw her 2 x a week late night, 5 or 6 x then she got weird. Went there once in the morning. She was waiting outside smoking in the back yard, she locked herself out. So she started freaking out. I bailed, she started making a scene, I don't know how she ever got in, she had left her phone inside & didn't know the room mates number, who had just gone to work. Then the next time I went to see her it was cool. She suggested that we make a movie, I was cool, so the plan was to do it the next day as it was afternoon then & her room mate would be home soon. So in the morning I texted all ready with cameras & what not, but was all wacked out when I got there. So I never went to see her again. It was always bb but pull it out. I was cool since she let me & pulled it out. She still works, but she gained A lot of pounds, too many for me, I did go by a few years back but she was too big.
    Who are you talking about?

  13. #5871

    Total rushjob!

    I would advise you guys don't see this is one especially if you are looking for a quick visit, I went to her near Boulder and Russell, she said she was alone just her and told me she was using a friends place for hookup, got hard immediately after I gave her donation pulled my pants and boxers down, head game seemed on point for about 30 seconds then asked if I wanted to also fuck I said yes, then I asked about condoms, then she told me to pullout don't cum inside her I was with it, I got up I stayed hard and erect went doggy on her, 2 minutes pass by, then that's when she started to rush me saying we don't have very long, friend is waiting to get back in, it wasn't even 5 minutes and already rushing me it killed My boner couldn't get hard again it was ridiculous, I just left didn't say anything, YMMV see her at your own risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221223-111628_Messenger.jpg‎  

  14. #5870

    Kelsey

    Can someone pm her new number? Thank you would love to check her out.

    And does anyone have Michelle's number? The one that travels between here, AZ and Cali.

  15. #5869

    I saw her a few times years ago,

    She was renting a room a few blocks from my hours, she was cool, saw her 2 x a week late night, 5 or 6 x then she got weird. Went there once in the morning. She was waiting outside smoking in the back yard, she locked herself out. So she started freaking out. I bailed, she started making a scene, I don't know how she ever got in, she had left her phone inside & didn't know the room mates number, who had just gone to work. Then the next time I went to see her it was cool. She suggested that we make a movie, I was cool, so the plan was to do it the next day as it was afternoon then & her room mate would be home soon. So in the morning I texted all ready with cameras & what not, but was all wacked out when I got there. So I never went to see her again. It was always bb but pull it out. I was cool since she let me & pulled it out. She still works, but she gained A lot of pounds, too many for me, I did go by a few years back but she was too big.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape