Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10502

    Barbie

    Intel on this one? Long time forum lurker, could've sworn I saw something negative but searching comes with little results. Any info would be appreciated greatly.

  2. #10501
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I think you did the right thing! Always trust your instincts on this. If this was me there would be no way for me to enjoy myself because I would be on edge so what is yhe point of staying!
    Always do this. At the very least you'll find the weird shit the girls are hiding from you in the shower. Food, dishes, exercise equipment, pets. The list goes on and on. Every once in a while they'll have a friend hiding in the bathroom. Wether it's a crackhead waiting to rob you or a roommate waiting for you to finish or a kid. Its something you really need to know.

  3. #10500
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    Always error on side of safety, especially yours. But that's to bad, after seeing her at, which is pretty hot was going to reach out to her until I saw this and couldn't find any other review on her.
    For what it's worth, had a few mongers who had seen her reach out and tell me it was another female in the other room and they had fun.

  4. #10499

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled an appointment with Camila yesterday morning. Her spot is on I drive not far from the eye, $150/ hh 200/ hr. When I got there she gave me room 339, as I was walking up she changed it to room 340, no biggie. She answered the door wrapped tightly in a towel, not the girl in pictures, but attractive. When I walked in the room I noticed the adjoining room door wasn't 100% shut, I closed and locked it. I asked if I could check the closed closet and bathroom and she got pissed at me. I bailed because something didn't seem right. She blew up my phone for hour after I left because I "acted like a maniac". Not trying to sway anyone from seeing her, wanted to share my experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105194214
    Always error on side of safety, especially yours. But that's to bad, after seeing her at, which is pretty hot was going to reach out to her until I saw this and couldn't find any other review on her.

  5. #10498

    Diamond

    Has anyone seen diamond recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105130591#.

  6. #10497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Smart move

    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled an appointment with Camila yesterday morning. Her spot is on I drive not far from the eye, $150/ hh 200/ hr. When I got there she gave me room 339, as I was walking up she changed it to room 340, no biggie. She answered the door wrapped tightly in a towel, not the girl in pictures, but attractive. When I walked in the room I noticed the adjoining room door wasn't 100% shut, I closed and locked it. I asked if I could check the closed closet and bathroom and she got pissed at me. I bailed because something didn't seem right. She blew up my phone for hour after I left because I "acted like a maniac". Not trying to sway anyone from seeing her, wanted to share my experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105194214
    I think you did the right thing! Always trust your instincts on this. If this was me there would be no way for me to enjoy myself because I would be on edge so what is yhe point of staying!

  7. #10496

    Probably fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled an appointment with Camila yesterday morning. Her spot is on I drive not far from the eye, $150/ hh 200/ hr. When I got there she gave me room 339, as I was walking up she changed it to room 340, no biggie. She answered the door wrapped tightly in a towel, not the girl in pictures, but attractive. When I walked in the room I noticed the adjoining room door wasn't 100% shut, I closed and locked it. I asked if I could check the closed closet and bathroom and she got pissed at me. I bailed because something didn't seem right. She blew up my phone for hour after I left because I "acted like a maniac". Not trying to sway anyone from seeing her, wanted to share my experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105194214
    I saw a latina in altamonte awhile back, she had a joint room and the other girl came in after the date by accident. Maybe the handler was in the other room with her idk. Don't think these latinas have a track record of having handler rob johns, but as always if you don't feel safe its best to leave.

  8. #10495

    Camila

    I scheduled an appointment with Camila yesterday morning. Her spot is on I drive not far from the eye, $150/ hh 200/ hr. When I got there she gave me room 339, as I was walking up she changed it to room 340, no biggie. She answered the door wrapped tightly in a towel, not the girl in pictures, but attractive. When I walked in the room I noticed the adjoining room door wasn't 100% shut, I closed and locked it. I asked if I could check the closed closet and bathroom and she got pissed at me. I bailed because something didn't seem right. She blew up my phone for hour after I left because I "acted like a maniac". Not trying to sway anyone from seeing her, wanted to share my experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105194214
    Last edited by Todds57; 12-23-22 at 08:34. Reason: Grammar

  9. #10494

    Slimm

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any recent intel on this one? Spotty comms so far.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/104792103
    I am pretty sure she used to go by Tiffany as well, ads were always the same. Deposit first. I reached out and nothing but crickets. She has been on E B for a few years then went silent. E B has mixed reviews. Let us know if she is real.

  10. #10493
    Quote Originally Posted by JaggerJak  [View Original Post]
    If she requiring deposit probably nobody really seeing her on here.
    She told me $30 deposits are for incall, but 80 qv car date. Make it make sense LOL.

  11. #10492
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any recent intel on this one? Spotty comms so far.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/104792103
    If she requiring deposit probably nobody really seeing her on here.

  12. #10491

    Slimm

    Any recent intel on this one? Spotty comms so far.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/104792103

  13. #10490
    I see that you haven't made any contribution. Only questions. Take it for us and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetxLaid88  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? She has been posting for years and I still haven't seen any reviews on her.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/034596026224

  14. #10489

    Lili

    I did a search couldn't find anything.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/104745192

    Has anyone seen her?

  15. #10488
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she called butterfly. Thick eyebrows, brunette. Not the worst, not the best.
    She changed her name so many times first it was Heather.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape