Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10488
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she called butterfly. Thick eyebrows, brunette. Not the worst, not the best.
    She changed her name so many times first it was Heather.

  2. #10487
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/103990868

    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her a while back before the pandemic.
    Wasn't she called butterfly. Thick eyebrows, brunette. Not the worst, not the best.

  3. #10486

    Val

    Has anyone seen this one? She is in Alafaya area. Ty.

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/373584e...d-5283996077dc

  4. #10485

    Dani = Crash and burn

    Quote Originally Posted by JaggerJak  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of bad ones.
    Just came back from worse experience I've ever had. Comms were decent, but when I finally did meet her, she was like 50 lbs heavier than any of the pics on her ad. She had fat rolls hanging from every corner. It was rather disgusting. Never mentioned anything about not having any bags or I would have brought one with me. Her BBBJ skills were mediocre at best. I pretty much threw in the towel and cut my losses. Will definitely never not repeat. What a nightmare.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/168642839687

  5. #10484

  6. #10483

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by JaggerJak  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of bad ones.
    Just giving a heads up.

  7. #10482
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/168642839687 This is Dani from Brevard county. Plenty of reviews.
    Plenty of bad ones.

  8. #10481
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/103990868

    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her a while back before the pandemic.
    I was with her once when she first came on the scene. Nice girl, but a little bigger than I prefer. She is still around I believe, I recall seeing a post recently I think she was in Apopka, not 100%.

  9. #10480

    New girl

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/168642839687 This is Dani from Brevard county. Plenty of reviews.

  10. #10479

    Heather

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/103990868

    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her a while back before the pandemic.

  11. #10478
    Quote Originally Posted by GetxLaid88  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? She has been posting for years and I still haven't seen any reviews on her.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/034596026224
    Your post are only asking for info.

  12. #10477
    Quote Originally Posted by GetxLaid88  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? She has been posting for years and I still haven't seen any reviews on her.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/034596026224
    She has been reviewed.

  13. #10476

    Altamonte Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Think there was a review on her but can't find it. Any info?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...h/802075577485


    or this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/103546553

    If anyone has recommendations for altamonte area,im looking for a some gfe and the usual alphabets.
    She used to be a regular of mine, especially when she moved up to lake county to stay for a while. She provides a good service if she's comfortable with you. There where multiple times she asked me to try to help her out and post every time when I would see her, but then guys would tell me when they'd call she'd flip out on them. I haven't seen her in over a year. She always had a great thick ass so hopefully she still does. She got mad at me and cussed me out earlier this year when I posted a review of someone else and not her when I had seen two ladies around the same time and I cut off communication with her. If you see her let us know I'm interested in what she's up to.

  14. #10475

    Big tits

    Any info on this girl? She has been posting for years and I still haven't seen any reviews on her.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...g/034596026224

  15. #10474

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    This one is legit and very hot. Beautiful 18 yo slim body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/99878934
    The link just shows todays posts in the site, not her post specifically. Any way you can PM me her into and or pics? If she's 18, slim and Hot, I'd love to have a dream about her. Pm me if possible, thank you sir?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape