Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 7974
-
12-24-22 12:21 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 630Your link is broken; did you mean her?
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105296013
-
12-23-22 13:46 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 641Stephanie
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2675862947
Has anyone seen her. The videos look promising. Nice bbw.
-
12-22-22 20:28 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 641The 7th link is Angel (she used to be a legend on the ave for her fake tits). She actually stays on Frankford Ave right near the parking lot next the bar. Her head is always great.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 12:55 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 259Unfortunately this has become the norm with these online ads.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
Poor rushed service. Lying about uncovered services or charging extra.
Seeking arrangement SBs does take a lot of work to find quality / value and costs more but the service for me has been much better.
-
12-22-22 09:56 #5705Banned Member

Posts: 213Anyone?
Some girls that look good. Was wondering if anyone tried them yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/104958490
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105023985
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/104988548
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105006193
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105001800
https://independent.com.listcrawler....phia/105046003
https://independent.com.listcrawler....phia/101897804
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/105049345
-
12-22-22 00:14 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 260I remember reading negative reviews on her here years ago. Used to live with her pimp around the Germantown area back then if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 19:49 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 165Lena
So I set up a date with Lena. From her photos and the description on her ad, she seemed like she would be just my type. I'm a big fan of petite chicks with tats, and based on the text of the ad she seemed like she was a bit of a freak. She was very insistent on video verification, which I did, but wasn't sure why that was so important to her, as most providers do not need this at all. She sends me the name of a low-end hotel by the airport, and I text her when I arrive and she gives me the room number. I go up to the room, and when she meets me at the door it's definitely the girl from the photos, but not looking as good. She is very strung out looking and has lost weight, and given that she was already skinny in the photos her actual appearance was almost too skinny for me, but I decided to go through with it anyway, hoping she would live up to the freak she described herself as in the ad. Unfortunately, she did not. She was a standoff-ish from the start, but I just tried to play it cool. However, once the session started it got worse. She began the session with the most lackluster head ever, starting off by covering my junk with an unbelievably excessive amount of lube. She wouldn't let me touch her at all without complaining, and she barely blew me for 2 minutes before she put the condom on and dumped even more lube on me. I was really getting pissed, as she was already complaining and rushing, despite me having been there less than 5 minutes already. She then proceeded to have the most robotic and unenthusiastic sex I think I have ever had; needless to say it was a total turnoff. I got off as quickly as possible so as to avoid any more complaining, and proceeded to try to clean off the superfluous amount of lube she used with the single baby wipe she provided me. I go in the bathroom to use some toilet paper, as the single baby wipe was clearly not enough, and this caused more complaining, telling me not to use her toilet paper because she needed it for herself. I got dressed and left as soon as I could, already tired of her attitude and not wanting to deal with it anymore. All in all she is decent looking, but the service was terrible, and between her attitude and the rushing and complaining, I would not repeat. I'm sure this has caused her to have friction with previous clients, which is why she is so insistent on video verification, so as to avoid the people she has bad blood with from her horrible service and attitude. All in all I would avoid, but of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lantern85
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 18:29 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 641Anybody know if she is legit
Anybody seen her?. She got nice rack.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/406649898238
-
12-19-22 11:21 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 404Got a name or updated link?
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 10:12 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 446Mariah has a friend Lexii that is fun to play with.
Originally Posted by DaFunGuy856
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 09:50 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 987Don't bother million dollar mouth or the girl in green has bad reviews from looking flabby to accepting cash and dashing.
Originally Posted by DaFunGuy856
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 09:23 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 86Doubles
I'm not sure how to search for it. Maybe Ms PhatKat. But I'm pretty sure there was a rip-off report on one of these girls. It might be in the S Jersey page (I'm pretty sure she used to post in Mt Laurel). Dig deeper. I can't say I know for sure.
Originally Posted by DaFunGuy856
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 00:14 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 37Double trouble
Any intel on this. Looking for a reliable girl on girl session with me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/165668551608
-
12-18-22 08:43 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 641Yes, face is a bit beat up compared to 5 years ago but who's isn't.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
When I last saw her over the summer her body was still very good (no scabs, marks) and she still sucked / fucked pretty well. A lot can happen in 6 months though.
-
12-18-22 08:32 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 86I had a date set with her I was really looking forward to. At practically the last minute she informed me that everything had to be covered unless I wanted to pay another $200. I passed. It was too bad because she seems great.
Originally Posted by KennyG
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





