Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 532 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5649
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwill1029  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a solid meetup for a bit now and came across this girl. Was just curious if anyone has seen her before and have any reviews?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/102600538
    Multiple red flags. I wouldn't touch that personally.

  2. #5648

    Anyone See Her Before?

    Been looking for a solid meetup for a bit now and came across this girl. Was just curious if anyone has seen her before and have any reviews?

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/102600538[/UR]

  3. #5647

    Link no longer good

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimeone  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing Kyra this weekend why I visited your area advertising massages for 80 hh, 160 H.I went with the half just so I can see how the vibes were going through text, she was kinda firm and straight business, but I asked how was she about intimacy and she was fine with it. We swapped pics and met up after some small talk of getting to know each other, she does incall and outcall. I went with incall she did require deposit for her address. I took a chance since I'm not from here and it worked out very great massage with oils and a rub lots of teasing on the flip, she grab my dick and asked what did. I really want I said BBBJ FS she countered with an extra 100 $ and proceeded her BJ skills, were amazing. Well well above average required rubber for FS but that ass bouncing on top of me. I exploded pretty fast, LOL. Afterwards I got another rubb down and a forehead kiss, she gave me her actual number. If I wanted to see her again but sadly I don't live in Philly but you guys have an undiscovered gem. I highly recommend checking her out.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/797017779123
    Hello! The link your provided is no longer good. But I just realized that it doesn't matter much anyway because I never pay any deposits. I'm glad it worked out for you tho.

  4. #5646

    Anyone seen Alena

    I came across her ad, and I reached out and she seemed real enough, but a couple pics are of the account posting comments, so that's a bit of a red flag. She looks good, quoted 100 ss 160 hh. Just seeing if anyone's had any experience with her. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...875/2676907316

  5. #5645

    Blasian baddie Kyra

    Had the pleasure of seeing Kyra this weekend why I visited your area advertising massages for 80 hh, 160 H.I went with the half just so I can see how the vibes were going through text, she was kinda firm and straight business, but I asked how was she about intimacy and she was fine with it. We swapped pics and met up after some small talk of getting to know each other, she does incall and outcall. I went with incall she did require deposit for her address. I took a chance since I'm not from here and it worked out very great massage with oils and a rub lots of teasing on the flip, she grab my dick and asked what did. I really want I said BBBJ FS she countered with an extra 100 $ and proceeded her BJ skills, were amazing. Well well above average required rubber for FS but that ass bouncing on top of me. I exploded pretty fast, LOL. Afterwards I got another rubb down and a forehead kiss, she gave me her actual number. If I wanted to see her again but sadly I don't live in Philly but you guys have an undiscovered gem. I highly recommend checking her out.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/797017779123

  6. #5644
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Had her in mind my next trip through.
    She's been at this a long time. She's been posting for years. I think she used to work out of KoP pre COVID.

  7. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKSmith  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meting Kodak last week. She is (IMHO) a very pretty girl with a nice spinner body. Looks like her pictures sans the makeup. Incall is at her house in fishtown. Was initially unsure of the area, but it was actually a nice nieghborhood (I drove past a sketchier area to get to there, so I was relieved to see where she was staying). Texted her when I arrived and 5 minutes later got the okay to head to the house. In terms of activity, she definitely seems more GFE than PSE, but DATY, BBBJ, intercourse (of course) and kissing were all on the menu. Had a really nice conversation with her afterwards. No evidence of any bad habits, in fact quite the contrary. She is a bright girl who seems to have her act together more than 95% of the ladies on STG. Physically, she has a gimpy knee so DS is off the table for now, but other than that minor limitation, everything was positive. She seems a bit of a diamond in the rough.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/799730628283
    Thanks for the review. Had her in mind my next trip through.

  8. #5642

    Kodak

    I had the pleasure of meting Kodak last week. She is (IMHO) a very pretty girl with a nice spinner body. Looks like her pictures sans the makeup. Incall is at her house in fishtown. Was initially unsure of the area, but it was actually a nice nieghborhood (I drove past a sketchier area to get to there, so I was relieved to see where she was staying). Texted her when I arrived and 5 minutes later got the okay to head to the house. In terms of activity, she definitely seems more GFE than PSE, but DATY, BBBJ, intercourse (of course) and kissing were all on the menu. Had a really nice conversation with her afterwards. No evidence of any bad habits, in fact quite the contrary. She is a bright girl who seems to have her act together more than 95% of the ladies on STG. Physically, she has a gimpy knee so DS is off the table for now, but other than that minor limitation, everything was positive. She seems a bit of a diamond in the rough.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/799730628283

  9. #5641

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all of this. She's been around for a while and years back she had some weight on her. The newest pictures she looks like she lost weight.

    When I saw her years ago she looked like her photos but I never went back because of all the evidence of drug use. Literally if you hunt you can find a similar girl in Kensington for less or you could have a clean safe experience at an Asian massage parlor in Chinatown.

    She's not someone you can count on as a solid regular. One week her rates are one amount and the next is 3 x the amount for the same service and she's not even polite or punctual. Everything about my encounter with her was sketchy so I never went back.
    I met Rose in Cherry Hill NJ a few years back when she was new in the scene. She was friends with a girl who was one on my ATF's she went by Sylviiia, she introduced me to Rose, I had a few meetings with her, she was outgoing and her rates were standard. I always liked her face and eyes and she new how to press my buttons. I'm still friends with her on social media, and I know she has a BF, looks like he's the one promoting her. Never had an issue with her.

  10. #5640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkip42  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rose once when she was working with Jasmine in a hotel on Roosevelt a while ago before she split with her.

    Pics are accurate when I saw her at the time, there was evidence of her being an addict littered across the room.

    I can almost guarantee she has a BF outside or a "friend" waiting on her.

    After she went solo, she quoted prices three times what I paid.

    I didn't get ripped off, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

    Stay safe.
    I agree with all of this. She's been around for a while and years back she had some weight on her. The newest pictures she looks like she lost weight.

    When I saw her years ago she looked like her photos but I never went back because of all the evidence of drug use. Literally if you hunt you can find a similar girl in Kensington for less or you could have a clean safe experience at an Asian massage parlor in Chinatown.

    She's not someone you can count on as a solid regular. One week her rates are one amount and the next is 3 x the amount for the same service and she's not even polite or punctual. Everything about my encounter with her was sketchy so I never went back.

  11. #5639
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePheonix671  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, but finally found something to break the silence. Hit up Rose and seemed legit based on communication. But when I got to the hotel (Bensalem near the casino) she took forever to come down (doors were locked). I'm not the paranoid type, but some suspicious things happened. First I saw our favorite relatives car parked across the street at another building. After they left (like 10 min), another car with a tinted windshield takes rounds. At that point, spidey senses kicked in and I left. Probably completely unrelated though, but there wasn't any info on her and she seems to have posted since last year. Anyone seen her before? Details appreciated. Also any hotels that raise suspicions?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2678444766
    I've seen Rose once when she was working with Jasmine in a hotel on Roosevelt a while ago before she split with her.

    Pics are accurate when I saw her at the time, there was evidence of her being an addict littered across the room.

    I can almost guarantee she has a BF outside or a "friend" waiting on her.

    After she went solo, she quoted prices three times what I paid.

    I didn't get ripped off, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

    Stay safe.

  12. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmo40  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or have any info on her? Thinking about going to see her and was wondering if anyone knew something about her.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/470656529438
    She's been reviewed on here before as a rip off artist.

  13. #5637

    Any info on Rose Bellafiga

    Long time lurker, but finally found something to break the silence. Hit up Rose and seemed legit based on communication. But when I got to the hotel (Bensalem near the casino) she took forever to come down (doors were locked). I'm not the paranoid type, but some suspicious things happened. First I saw our favorite relatives car parked across the street at another building. After they left (like 10 min), another car with a tinted windshield takes rounds. At that point, spidey senses kicked in and I left. Probably completely unrelated though, but there wasn't any info on her and she seems to have posted since last year. Anyone seen her before? Details appreciated. Also any hotels that raise suspicions?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2678444766

  14. #5636

    Legit provider?

    Long time lurker, but finally found something to break the silence. Anyone see this one? She goes by rose bellafiga, and based on communication, seemed legit. But I found no reviews of her anywhere (besides the single one on the site). She said she was by the hotel near the casino in bensalem. When I got there she took forever to come out and I saw a suspicious car with a black windshield taking rounds. Probably nothing but spidey senses were off so I left. Any details appreciated. Also are there any hotels that raise suspicions and you try to avoid?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2678444766

  15. #5635

    Gia Eddystone

    Was looking for something quick on a cold evening and wasn't able to hook up with my friend so remembered Gia and her big tits in Eddystone.

    Only went for a ss as I remembered a review a while ago saying she couldn't take it all. Well that's true.

    Her small place was cluttered but not dirty. No smoke smell. She was friendly and pulled off her top to show off those big tits and started with a decent BJ. Cover went on and unfortunately after about 3 minutes she says- remember your here for a short visit. Umm, yes I know but it was a total of 5 minutes when I looked at the clock she had there. Well that's a real killer there and now took a minute to get it up again. Rolled her over and tried to slide in and she put her hand up on my chest to keep me from getting in all the way. Finally finished and got dressed. She was telling me she was supposed to do a outcall and she squeezed me in.

    Well I hate that dumb stuff. Don't try to cut my time short and that hurry up that just ruins it.

    Plus is she was clean and able to hold a conversation and I liked hitting it seeing the big tits. If she could take a pounding it would be a good choice for a quicky.

    Probably better if your average size and like a thick blonde.

    Would I repeat? Maybe if I didn't have any other options.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape