Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18730

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by DigDuck1945  [View Original Post]
    I texted her asking 1 hour rate massage, quote was 200. She don't require a deposit, so I'm thinking she might be real.

  2. #18729

    I assume this one is fake?


  3. #18728
    Yikes. Someone I used to know on that list.

  4. #18727
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashingBear85  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/204-410-5519

    The list shows ads in Fort Wayne, but the number is the same. Location is one of the inns in Brimfield Township near I-76.

    120 gv / 140 hhr / 200 h, I chose hhr.

    Old Chinese lady in her late 40's to early 50's, smoker, the room smelled like some sort of. Dried squid + cigarette smoke. Skinny, no boobs, no ass, but belly bigger than boobs: (.

    No talking. She didn't speak English at all - , No BJ at all. Her breath smelled like cigarette (not strong though).

    I should have walked away.
    Had a similar experience should have walked when I saw how old.

  5. #18726

  6. #18725

    Avoid

    Avoid this one has been scamming guys a long time used to go by Kelsie / Dainelle. Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/386364154646
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjgxmzqyzjnhoduwmjzlzgziogexy2nizgq2y2zhyzg3yjrlng.jpg.jpeg‎  

  7. #18724
    This was at the Microtel in Canton, a decent hotel where one of the board's favorites (MILF Hayley) has stayed in the past.

  8. #18723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Glory Hole Availability:

    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWellick  [View Original Post]
    Fifth street plaza in Barberton, but you're in a busy plaza and 99.9% chance the person on the other end is a dude or cd.
    Pastimes Theater in Steubenville. Multiple booths with glory holes between all. Two clean and comfortable theaters one gay / TV movies and the other straight porn. $12.00 theater charge bills in machine in booths. Frequented by Bi's, Gays, Straights, CD's and couples. Adult novelties store in the front. The place is clean and very well maintained by a very friendly staff. Plenty of off street parking.

    Jimmy:

  9. #18722

    The last glory hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike79  [View Original Post]
    We're are the glory whole located the only one I have herd of is in barberton.
    Fifth street plaza in Barberton, but you're in a busy plaza and 99.9% chance the person on the other end is a dude or cd.

  10. #18721

    Another Kent / Akron Asian. Ugh.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/204-410-5519

    The list shows ads in Fort Wayne, but the number is the same. Location is one of the inns in Brimfield Township near I-76.

    120 gv / 140 hhr / 200 h, I chose hhr.

    Old Chinese lady in her late 40's to early 50's, smoker, the room smelled like some sort of. Dried squid + cigarette smoke. Skinny, no boobs, no ass, but belly bigger than boobs: (.

    No talking. She didn't speak English at all - , No BJ at all. Her breath smelled like cigarette (not strong though).

    I should have walked away.

  11. #18720

  12. #18719
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    RaiderKid24 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  13. #18718
    Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies, deff not rolling the dice on any girl that is questionable- hard pass.
    The pic is of a girl that used to or is dating a police officer, if I remember correctly.

  14. #18717
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    Searched the phone number in Sumosear. Ch comes up with many old ads, as well as some "accusation" ads. Seems very risky to me.
    Thanks for the replies, deff not rolling the dice on any girl that is questionable- hard pass.

  15. #18716

    Let's have fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubbie  [View Original Post]
    A year or two ago someone posted a picture of her with a cop saying she was a sting so I've never even contacted her but I would if I wasn't worried about that.
    Searched the phone number in Sumosear. Ch comes up with many old ads, as well as some "accusation" ads. Seems very risky to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape