Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 23695
-
12-16-22 16:26 #18715Senior Member

Posts: 539No name #2
Here is one more that popped up recently w / no name. I haven't seen any reviews, if you have anything feel free to share or pm.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...w/024036978056
-
12-16-22 14:34 #18714Senior Member

Posts: 63A year or two ago someone posted a picture of her with a cop saying she was a sting so I've never even contacted her but I would if I wasn't worried about that.
Originally Posted by DixonCider
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 14:33 #18713Senior Member

Posts: 63I texted them I'm pretty sure you're talking to the butch one when you do. But they got super paranoid and weird I'm assuming on meth so I'd be careful.
Originally Posted by Ohiosoftdom
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 14:33 #18712Senior Member

Posts: 539No name
This one posts occasionally, there is no name posted in the ad so can't do a search. Anyone have any info?
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/926546183775
-
12-16-22 12:51 #18711Senior Member

Posts: 145Glory hole
We're are the glory whole located the only one I have herd of is in barberton.
-
12-16-22 08:41 #18710Senior Member

Posts: 162So, What's the story here.
Fairly recently popped up unless I missed them in the past. Anyone know the deal with them or has anyone tried them out? If so, Rates?
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/773769475428
-
12-16-22 01:43 #18709Senior Member

Posts: 50New girls
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/559016903279
Never seen these girls post here before, did a reverse image search and number scan (it's a voip).
Tempted to take the bait but none of the images are nudes and I've always been told that uncle LEO never uses any nudity in their sting ads (at least what I was told for Ohio).
-
12-16-22 01:01 #18708Senior Member

Posts: 507Not the same girl
FairLawn That is not the same girl that was ripping guys off. She dose look similar but that is not her Stay safe.
Originally Posted by FairLawn
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 15:59 #18707Senior Member

Posts: 486Wasted time
Let me tell you what sucks if there's nobody there, though, was off work today so I decided to drive down. Not one girl there from noon until four. Heard the front desk guy tell someone usually the third Thursday in the month is dead. If you are gay, it was still a good day LOL.
Originally Posted by MLBeach18
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:30 #18706Senior Member

Posts: 583She's cool. Open menu. Affordable.
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 19:49 #18705Senior Member

Posts: 266Blond Hottie
She's been talked about before but I forgot what was said. Is she real and worth it?
https://mentor.skipthegames.com/fema...h/784486657403
-
12-14-22 19:33 #18704Senior Member

Posts: 266Hot ebony
Has someone seen her? Been around a while.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/295878733713
-
12-14-22 18:40 #18703Senior Member

Posts: 35Jaded
I met her a month or so ago she was a great girl and she looks like her pictures she just jaded from the job. I actually would have kept seeing her because I thought her looks and business sense was reasonable for the price but I don't like seeing girls that don't LIKE seeing me. She did dislike our time together but she wasn't into it at all. In fairness she told me before we started that she just wasn't into the act anymore like she once was.
Originally Posted by FigureRingLyle
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 05:42 #18702Senior Member

Posts: 512Pics are enough to show that she is a ****. But I'm sure an extremely intelligent person underneath the hardened veneer.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 20:36 #18701Senior Member

Posts: 261You'd be surprised how many guys are into that sort of thing.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






