Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18715

    No name #2

    Here is one more that popped up recently w / no name. I haven't seen any reviews, if you have anything feel free to share or pm.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...w/024036978056

  2. #18714
    Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider  [View Original Post]
    This one posts occasionally, there is no name posted in the ad so can't do a search. Anyone have any info?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/926546183775
    A year or two ago someone posted a picture of her with a cop saying she was a sting so I've never even contacted her but I would if I wasn't worried about that.

  3. #18713
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiosoftdom  [View Original Post]
    Fairly recently popped up unless I missed them in the past. Anyone know the deal with them or has anyone tried them out? If so, Rates?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/773769475428
    I texted them I'm pretty sure you're talking to the butch one when you do. But they got super paranoid and weird I'm assuming on meth so I'd be careful.

  4. #18712

    No name

    This one posts occasionally, there is no name posted in the ad so can't do a search. Anyone have any info?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...m/926546183775

  5. #18711

    Glory hole

    We're are the glory whole located the only one I have herd of is in barberton.

  6. #18710

    So, What's the story here.

    Fairly recently popped up unless I missed them in the past. Anyone know the deal with them or has anyone tried them out? If so, Rates?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/773769475428

  7. #18709

    New girls

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/559016903279

    Never seen these girls post here before, did a reverse image search and number scan (it's a voip).

    Tempted to take the bait but none of the images are nudes and I've always been told that uncle LEO never uses any nudity in their sting ads (at least what I was told for Ohio).

  8. #18708

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FairLawn  [View Original Post]
    I have trolled this forum for two years as a local guy that enjoys the hobby, I just made my account to comment on this little girl here.

    Last year I had a dream I went to meet her in the north hill area in a two story house, Led me up the stairs and did a quick LE check by the time my shirt was off a skinny little punk fuck entered the room claiming she was 16 and his little sister (This duo pulled this on many last year then she got picked up and did some time if my forum memory serves me well and It does) I am the wrong motherfucker to fuck with however.

    Little boy ate a great straight right followed by a. 38 pointed at his face and I walked out to make a story short.

    Avoid this girl at all costs gents, I left the hobby after this experience but I enjoy reading the reviews you guys post like a smut forum I guess.

    This couple got over on alot of guys and I remember last year one of you posted they robbed you, Well I guarentee that kid will remember me forever.
    FairLawn That is not the same girl that was ripping guys off. She dose look similar but that is not her Stay safe.

  9. #18707

    Wasted time

    Quote Originally Posted by MLBeach18  [View Original Post]
    Had some time this afternoon and couldn't decide if I wanted to try the theater in Steubenville again or meet with a professional. Decided to take the drive down to pastimes and paid my $12 theater fee and walked in the back. There were two couples playing. One of them, both the guy and the girl were blowing guys together, that's not my thing. So I waited on the other couple, and when it was my turn I bbfscip while her husband watched She was late 40's pretty with a good body.
    Let me tell you what sucks if there's nobody there, though, was off work today so I decided to drive down. Not one girl there from noon until four. Heard the front desk guy tell someone usually the third Thursday in the month is dead. If you are gay, it was still a good day LOL.

  10. #18706
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    She's been talked about before but I forgot what was said. Is she real and worth it?

    https://mentor.skipthegames.com/fema...h/784486657403
    She's cool. Open menu. Affordable.

  11. #18705

    Blond Hottie

    She's been talked about before but I forgot what was said. Is she real and worth it?

    https://mentor.skipthegames.com/fema...h/784486657403

  12. #18704

    Hot ebony

    Has someone seen her? Been around a while.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/295878733713

  13. #18703

    Jaded

    Quote Originally Posted by FigureRingLyle  [View Original Post]
    Pics are enough to show that she is a ****. But I'm sure an extremely intelligent person underneath the hardened veneer.
    I met her a month or so ago she was a great girl and she looks like her pictures she just jaded from the job. I actually would have kept seeing her because I thought her looks and business sense was reasonable for the price but I don't like seeing girls that don't LIKE seeing me. She did dislike our time together but she wasn't into it at all. In fairness she told me before we started that she just wasn't into the act anymore like she once was.

  14. #18702
    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    She's the bad Courtney and is a real B, I've never understood the motivation of flipping off potential clients in post pics a real turn on! Her pics though but very rushed, mechanical and for $120 qv not worth the attitude. One plus it's a clean safe place.
    Pics are enough to show that she is a ****. But I'm sure an extremely intelligent person underneath the hardened veneer.

  15. #18701
    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    I've never understood the motivation of flipping off potential clients in post pics
    You'd be surprised how many guys are into that sort of thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape