Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 1361 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19408

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She changed her hair color often, but her natural hair color was brunette. I also used to tell her that her tits were perfect. I could have spent hours just playing with those puppies. Perfect cup size, perky, and nice thick nipples that got supper hard when she was excited. She went by cherry pie when she first started, and I had started seeing her when she was in her early twenties, but yeah I think she would be late twenties maybe pushing thirty now.
    Yes! I had forgotten the Cherry Pie handle. I too haven't had any luck trying to reach her. She would always get back. It might be a day or two later, but she would answer. Last contact I had with her was in June or July. I hope she is alright too. She had her demons but was always pleasant.

  2. #19407
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Trying to recall Allyssa. Was she a late 20's Brunette usually on the East side? I used to tell her she had perfect tits!
    She changed her hair color often, but her natural hair color was brunette. I also used to tell her that her tits were perfect. I could have spent hours just playing with those puppies. Perfect cup size, perky, and nice thick nipples that got supper hard when she was excited. She went by cherry pie when she first started, and I had started seeing her when she was in her early twenties, but yeah I think she would be late twenties maybe pushing thirty now.

  3. #19406

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Allyssa was my all time favorite for unrestricted access. Relatively dependable even with her habit. She disappeared on me few months back. I know she spent time with LEO before, and I hope it wasn't her habot that got the better of her.
    Trying to recall Allyssa. Was she a late 20's Brunette usually on the East side? I used to tell her she had perfect tits!

  4. #19405

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what ever happened to Lacy? I followed her on mycase. Gov and then lost track of her. She was one of the best, for sure.
    I heard she's got a new guy and is very happy.

  5. #19404

  6. #19403

    Toftt mulatto

    This one is small and safe to see. Enthusiastic enough. Everything done safely. First visit I'm always a little more reserved so can't speak for fetishes or GFE.

  7. #19402
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Lacy was my all time favorite. Raw in all 3 holes. Multiple nuts. She was hot and a fucking machine, nympho. Wish she was still around.
    Allyssa was my all time favorite for unrestricted access. Relatively dependable even with her habit. She disappeared on me few months back. I know she spent time with LEO before, and I hope it wasn't her habot that got the better of her.

  8. #19401

    Sub Zero

    I couldn't help thinking about many of the girls that post, many we've all been with. We all know the type living on the streets or motels from day to day, many with pharma, boyfriend and pimp issues. Most of us with any sense won't be risking freezing to death over a blow job or pussy? So there's either going to be a run like on the last day of Christmas shopping to get you some, or the little head is going on a 3 day diet? Maybe there will be some Freezerbowl Specials? How is everyone going to handle this arctic blast? I hope the smart girls got some cash, stashed away in the titty-box or a warm private place to pull them through?

    Be safe, Merry Christmas.

  9. #19400

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what ever happened to Lacy? I followed her on mycase. Gov and then lost track of her. She was one of the best, for sure.
    Lacy was my all time favorite. Raw in all 3 holes. Multiple nuts. She was hot and a fucking machine, nympho. Wish she was still around.

  10. #19399

    Dayanna

    Wanted to if anyone knows if this girl is still active. She doesn't post on any of the sites. Met her walking on W. Washing and Tibbs. Saw her for years, my phone bricked and couldn't recover her number. Any info is welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210529_072820(1).jpg‎  

  11. #19398

    Used to be

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/103519565414

    Anyone have any meets with this gal? She's hosting out of her house on the west side.
    I will say 5-8 years ago, she had one of the best bodies in the game.

    Now, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee, she would ask for you to go to the store before you would meet up.

    She However was built for PSE for sure. She told me go Greek on her when she was in reverse cowgirl, it was amazing.

    Can't think she would be anywhere close to that hot anymore.

  12. #19397

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    To everything you said, including the assumption. She'd literally stay until my balls were drained using all of her holes. The only other woman that went harder and longer was Lacy.
    I wonder what ever happened to Lacy? I followed her on mycase. Gov and then lost track of her. She was one of the best, for sure.

  13. #19396

    Everrly

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to keep track of mom. Last I heard she was living full time out west, but made trips here often to visit the kids. I know from several months ago she would still play with some regulars but I don't know if she advertised anywhere. As for her offspring, Looks like Jordan caught a break and if not out of her least favorite uncle's house now should be soon with some restrictions. The other daughter Everly is still in the hobby and supporting a habit for two last I was told.
    Does that mean she is back with her old BF? I know he got out of jail couple months back. Guy tried to strangle her to death. When do these girls learn.

  14. #19395

    Kudos

    Thanks for the Intel lads.

  15. #19394

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    She used to post here quite a bit too, major drama queen. I saw her once though and she was fantastic in the sack. Really sweet in person too.

    I honestly assumed she'd ODed years ago.
    To everything you said, including the assumption. She'd literally stay until my balls were drained using all of her holes. The only other woman that went harder and longer was Lacy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape