Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 24808
-
12-25-22 21:55 #19408Senior Member

Posts: 509Alyssa
Yes! I had forgotten the Cherry Pie handle. I too haven't had any luck trying to reach her. She would always get back. It might be a day or two later, but she would answer. Last contact I had with her was in June or July. I hope she is alright too. She had her demons but was always pleasant.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 10:48 #19407Senior Member

Posts: 350She changed her hair color often, but her natural hair color was brunette. I also used to tell her that her tits were perfect. I could have spent hours just playing with those puppies. Perfect cup size, perky, and nice thick nipples that got supper hard when she was excited. She went by cherry pie when she first started, and I had started seeing her when she was in her early twenties, but yeah I think she would be late twenties maybe pushing thirty now.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 10:27 #19406Senior Member

Posts: 509Alyssa
Trying to recall Allyssa. Was she a late 20's Brunette usually on the East side? I used to tell her she had perfect tits!
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 19:23 #19405Senior Member

Posts: 578Lacy
I heard she's got a new guy and is very happy.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 14:12 #19404Senior Member

Posts: 121TOFTT mulatto
Forgot the link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/105072292
-
12-22-22 14:11 #19403Senior Member

Posts: 121Toftt mulatto
This one is small and safe to see. Enthusiastic enough. Everything done safely. First visit I'm always a little more reserved so can't speak for fetishes or GFE.
-
12-22-22 11:57 #19402Senior Member

Posts: 350Allyssa was my all time favorite for unrestricted access. Relatively dependable even with her habit. She disappeared on me few months back. I know she spent time with LEO before, and I hope it wasn't her habot that got the better of her.
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 11:04 #19401Senior Member

Posts: 153Sub Zero
I couldn't help thinking about many of the girls that post, many we've all been with. We all know the type living on the streets or motels from day to day, many with pharma, boyfriend and pimp issues. Most of us with any sense won't be risking freezing to death over a blow job or pussy? So there's either going to be a run like on the last day of Christmas shopping to get you some, or the little head is going on a 3 day diet? Maybe there will be some Freezerbowl Specials? How is everyone going to handle this arctic blast? I hope the smart girls got some cash, stashed away in the titty-box or a warm private place to pull them through?
Be safe, Merry Christmas.
-
12-22-22 07:56 #19400Senior Member

Posts: 82Lacy
Lacy was my all time favorite. Raw in all 3 holes. Multiple nuts. She was hot and a fucking machine, nympho. Wish she was still around.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 07:28 #19399Senior Member

Posts: 48Dayanna
Wanted to if anyone knows if this girl is still active. She doesn't post on any of the sites. Met her walking on W. Washing and Tibbs. Saw her for years, my phone bricked and couldn't recover her number. Any info is welcome.
-
12-21-22 23:45 #19398Senior Member

Posts: 407Used to be
I will say 5-8 years ago, she had one of the best bodies in the game.
Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel
[View Original Post]
Now, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee, she would ask for you to go to the store before you would meet up.
She However was built for PSE for sure. She told me go Greek on her when she was in reverse cowgirl, it was amazing.
Can't think she would be anywhere close to that hot anymore.
-
12-21-22 14:41 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 83Lacy
I wonder what ever happened to Lacy? I followed her on mycase. Gov and then lost track of her. She was one of the best, for sure.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 13:12 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 121Everrly
Does that mean she is back with her old BF? I know he got out of jail couple months back. Guy tried to strangle her to death. When do these girls learn.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 10:47 #19395Senior Member

Posts: 56Kudos
Thanks for the Intel lads.
-
12-21-22 10:25 #19394Senior Member

Posts: 578Agreed
To everything you said, including the assumption. She'd literally stay until my balls were drained using all of her holes. The only other woman that went harder and longer was Lacy.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





