Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 1434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18540

    Foxii

    Saw her today, overall her performance was really good. But she doesn't look anything like that of the pictures, she might have had good makeup on or fully photoshopped. She has same hair in the first picture. Said she isn't a clock watcher but didn't notice she set al alarm before our session started. All natural body and she is very enthusiastic to please you. Went for CFS and daty along with LFK.

    I think she is into greek also but it wasnt my cup of tea. Would I repeat may be not and she wasnt super clean or dirty but did expect little more cleanliness of herself and room which was let down.

    She is in a very good neighborhood in Johnston.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/4012798980

  2. #18539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jade from Woony that Lusty8 asked about? https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069 Sailor02.
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075

  3. #18538
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Looks good in the pics. Why 4/10? Just because of the braces?
    Looks very good in the pics. It's like a completely different person in person.

  4. #18537

    Molly looks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBast111  [View Original Post]
    Met Molly last week and for a car date and things went ok, decent BBBJ pulled away left you hanging during the finish for .6. First time meeting she said she had 5 kids and it was her birthday.

    Arranged to meet her again yesterday, this time she has 9 kids and tomorrow is her birthday, about 2 minutes in she said she had to check in on her kids, she stated they were acting up and got out and left.

    Seems like some demons are present. I won't be repeating but I guess I shall learn to give the flowers after haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/584277979286
    Hey man, thanks for TOFTT with this one. No CIM on a car date can be a killer, but I'd still be able to try this since the price isn't awful. My question is, how did she look? Anything like her pics? Thanks.

  5. #18536

    Kyla

    Looks good in the pics. Why 4/10? Just because of the braces?

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kyla a little while back. Was interested in seeing Foreign Freak initially because of the positive reviews on here as well as judging by her social media. When reaching out to FF, she advised me that she is no longer escorting but has a friend. She provided the photos that you see in the listing provided. Looks great on the photos, but does not look the same in person. Has braces. She was definitely new to this imo. It was just an awkward experience. Handed me the unopened condom to put it on myself. BBBJ is on the table for an extra $100. HH $200 everything covered. DFK, CBJ, CFS. Looks 4/10. Performance 5/10. Will not repeat. Nice enough girl. Just would rather FF by a mile.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/1826740.htm

  6. #18535
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man.

    Unbelievable that this chub chub can get 400 LOL. market certainly going nuts. within couple months we wont be able to get anything under 200, even for qv...simps are ruining it
    I saw her a few days ago. Not a chub at all. Pics are accurate. Qv was 120 FS with cim finish. Very nice & friendly. Had a great time will repeat.

  7. #18534
    Met Molly last week and for a car date and things went ok, decent BBBJ pulled away left you hanging during the finish for .6. First time meeting she said she had 5 kids and it was her birthday.

    Arranged to meet her again yesterday, this time she has 9 kids and tomorrow is her birthday, about 2 minutes in she said she had to check in on her kids, she stated they were acting up and got out and left.

    Seems like some demons are present. I won't be repeating but I guess I shall learn to give the flowers after haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/584277979286

  8. #18533

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jade from Woony that Lusty8 asked about? https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069 Sailor02.
    I've tried texting and calling on a few occasions. Has never responded.

  9. #18532

    Jade fron Woony

    Has anyone seen Jade from Woony that Lusty8 asked about? https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069 Sailor02.

  10. #18531

    I also sometimes enjoy the company of a large lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox.
    Could you possibly, and please, PM me with any information that you may have. I would very much appreciate it, and of course report back on any visits.

  11. #18530
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Bro I would do a good body check on that girl, She looks rail thin.
    Yeah, I'm not here to judge anyone's preferences, but that seems like maybe not such a great idea?

  12. #18529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She got back to me and said she'd do BBFS for $150. That's a decent deal if she's not a ROB.
    Bro I would do a good body check on that girl, She looks rail thin.

  13. #18528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Any of you RI mongors seen this one? She's in woony.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069
    She got back to me and said she'd do BBFS for $150. That's a decent deal if she's not a ROB.

  14. #18527
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshWest559  [View Original Post]
    Any good SSBBW escorts in Providence or surrounding? I know they're not most folks' cup of tea, but I like my ladies very, very large. Seems to be a shortage of BBWs, let alone SSBBW.
    Check your inbox.

  15. #18526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Jade

    Any of you RI mongors seen this one? She's in woony.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape