Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 25028
-
12-23-22 12:50 #18533Regular Member

Posts: 6Met Molly last week and for a car date and things went ok, decent BBBJ pulled away left you hanging during the finish for .6. First time meeting she said she had 5 kids and it was her birthday.
Arranged to meet her again yesterday, this time she has 9 kids and tomorrow is her birthday, about 2 minutes in she said she had to check in on her kids, she stated they were acting up and got out and left.
Seems like some demons are present. I won't be repeating but I guess I shall learn to give the flowers after haha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/584277979286
-
12-23-22 12:34 #18532Senior Member

Posts: 54No response
I've tried texting and calling on a few occasions. Has never responded.
Originally Posted by Sailor02
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 07:32 #18531Senior Member

Posts: 194Jade fron Woony
Has anyone seen Jade from Woony that Lusty8 asked about? https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069 Sailor02.
-
12-22-22 07:30 #18530Banned Member

Posts: 384I also sometimes enjoy the company of a large lady
Could you possibly, and please, PM me with any information that you may have. I would very much appreciate it, and of course report back on any visits.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 22:36 #18529Senior Member

Posts: 738Yeah, I'm not here to judge anyone's preferences, but that seems like maybe not such a great idea?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 16:18 #18528Senior Member

Posts: 1406Bro I would do a good body check on that girl, She looks rail thin.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 15:17 #18527Senior Member

Posts: 1734She got back to me and said she'd do BBFS for $150. That's a decent deal if she's not a ROB.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 13:59 #18526Senior Member

Posts: 167Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by JoshWest559
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 11:58 #18525Senior Member

Posts: 1734Jade
Any of you RI mongors seen this one? She's in woony.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069
-
12-20-22 18:43 #18524Senior Member

Posts: 40Mia baby
Was really surprised to see this posting as I remember whom I used to see about 9 to 10 years ago in RI. She used to do only outcalls and was a very sweet lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/579287350782
Heard due to unforeseen circumstances she got locked up few years ago not sure if this is her or not but the pics are definitely hers and used to go by the name of Allyson. Be careful I tried to reach out and she started asking for deposits. If any of the members remember her let me know.
The way I identified it was her as she has a nike tick tattoo on her bum and a buddha on her left hand, you can see these clearly in last two pics of the posting.
-
12-20-22 15:26 #18523Regular Member

Posts: 23Ssbbw?
Any good SSBBW escorts in Providence or surrounding? I know they're not most folks' cup of tea, but I like my ladies very, very large. Seems to be a shortage of BBWs, let alone SSBBW.
-
12-20-22 10:00 #18522Senior Member

Posts: 239Fake. 99% of the providers on Megapersonals are fake.
Originally Posted by KrisRocker1
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 16:51 #18521Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks man.
Originally Posted by AlwaysYours
[View Original Post]
Unbelievable that this chub chub can get 400 LOL. market certainly going nuts. within couple months we wont be able to get anything under 200, even for qv...simps are ruining it
-
12-19-22 16:41 #18520Senior Member

Posts: 40Kassidy
Yes that is her, below is the updated link of her latest posting. She is definitely not worth 400.
Originally Posted by BobStevens
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/842139285962
-
12-19-22 16:25 #18519Senior Member

Posts: 143Kyla
Saw Kyla a little while back. Was interested in seeing Foreign Freak initially because of the positive reviews on here as well as judging by her social media. When reaching out to FF, she advised me that she is no longer escorting but has a friend. She provided the photos that you see in the listing provided. Looks great on the photos, but does not look the same in person. Has braces. She was definitely new to this imo. It was just an awkward experience. Handed me the unopened condom to put it on myself. BBBJ is on the table for an extra $100. HH $200 everything covered. DFK, CBJ, CFS. Looks 4/10. Performance 5/10. Will not repeat. Nice enough girl. Just would rather FF by a mile.
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/1826740.htm









Reply With Quote





