Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 367 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4614

    Why so cryptic?

    Is there a reason for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    $ = $100 so when he said $. 2 it means $120 or $$ means $200.

  2. #4613

    Boulevard Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy1  [View Original Post]
    A lot of of good info came out of this thread, been seeing her ad's consistently in the LA area for a year now and have never pulled the trigger on actually seeing her but I can't lie she IS sexy as fuck and I probably would be the kind of sucker that would pay near that rate for GFE, BBBJ, + video recording and all because she honestly looks flawless in her ad pictures and I've seen a video of her sucking some dick before and that shit looked like a good time haha.

    Video link; https://www.xvideos.com/video6948863...big_black_cock.
    Saw her and a guy walk into the Boulevard Motel on Fig, best part was LE stopped traffic to see what she was trying to do, it was hilarious, she had another blonde with her.

    How much do you think they make on Fig, with 80-120, I don't think they are making PrivateDelight kind of money, they got to do atleast 6 clients to make 1 PrivateDelight visit. I doubt they see 5 dudes a night.

  3. #4612
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    $ = $100 so when he said $. 2 it means $120 or $$ means $200.
    Thanks for the info buddy!

  4. #4611

    Dollar signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico2000  [View Original Post]
    Did she change you $20 or $200?
    $ = $100 so when he said $. 2 it means $120 or $$ means $200.

  5. #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyR  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share this before the year ends. She goes by the name Bee. Long story short she quoted me $. 20. Asked her how much for BBFS cip. She said $$. She threw in a BBBJ. I didn't even ask for that LOL. She is a bit business like she even admits it. If she gives you 20 min & time is up then you have to pay extra $ for more time. She says she doesn't understand why guys get bothered by that. Haha she's adorable. Anyways she is fun and has great hygiene! I highly recommend Bee! If you want to ask me anything pm me. I will gladly send the digits to senior members and regular members IF you have a decent amount of post. CHEERS!
    Did she change you $20 or $200?

  6. #4609
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso111  [View Original Post]
    I saw your videos on reddit. Keep it up.
    Can you PM me the Reddit?

  7. #4608

    Nice Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyR  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share this before the year ends. She goes by the name Bee. Long story short she quoted me $. 20. Asked her how much for BBFS cip. She said $$. She threw in a BBBJ. I didn't even ask for that LOL. She is a bit business like she even admits it. If she gives you 20 min & time is up then you have to pay extra $ for more time. She says she doesn't understand why guys get bothered by that. Haha she's adorable. Anyways she is fun and has great hygiene! I highly recommend Bee! If you want to ask me anything pm me. I will gladly send the digits to senior members and regular members IF you have a decent amount of post. CHEERS!
    I saw your videos on reddit. Keep it up.

  8. #4607

    Found another one

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy1  [View Original Post]
    A lot of of good info came out of this thread, been seeing her ad's consistently in the LA area for a year now and have never pulled the trigger on actually seeing her but I can't lie she IS sexy as fuck and I probably would be the kind of sucker that would pay near that rate for GFE, BBBJ, + video recording and all because she honestly looks flawless in her ad pictures and I've seen a video of her sucking some dick before and that shit looked like a good time haha.

    Video link; https://www.xvideos.com/video6948863...big_black_cock.
    Same pimp, She used to be HavenChase or JessicaRabbitxo on PrivateDelights, she had super high GPS pricing on that website, 600 for non GFE, CBJ and cfs. Both her PrivateDelights accounts are deleted last month

    I was surprised when I saw her, very easy to spot her! You can find her In between Florence and Manchester on Fig. She's was on the phone a few times, and also had another fat black girl as a sidekick with her. You cannot miss her, Tall blonde gal, 6'2 with heels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F295D775-695B-4251-9729-05431974BD4A.jpg‎   A40CD326-7ED6-4850-A4A2-E36B7FED1FF5.jpg‎  

  9. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy1  [View Original Post]
    A lot of of good info came out of this thread, been seeing her ad's consistently in the LA area for a year now and have never pulled the trigger on actually seeing her but I can't lie she IS sexy as fuck and I probably would be the kind of sucker that would pay near that rate for GFE, BBBJ, + video recording and all because she honestly looks flawless in her ad pictures and I've seen a video of her sucking some dick before and that shit looked like a good time haha.

    Video link; https://www.xvideos.com/video6948863...big_black_cock.
    I don't think she ll be on the streets for sometime, her Twitter says Sacramento, SF, NY etc, seems like some Pimp scouted her from the streets and is making good money using her, Losers on PrivateDelights ll give anything for a 304. With the rise in simps, it's tough.

  10. #4605

    Bee. S Figueroa St W 95th, Los Angeles 4: pm

    Wanted to share this before the year ends. She goes by the name Bee. Long story short she quoted me $. 20. Asked her how much for BBFS cip. She said $$. She threw in a BBBJ. I didn't even ask for that LOL. She is a bit business like she even admits it. If she gives you 20 min & time is up then you have to pay extra $ for more time. She says she doesn't understand why guys get bothered by that. Haha she's adorable. Anyways she is fun and has great hygiene! I highly recommend Bee! If you want to ask me anything pm me. I will gladly send the digits to senior members and regular members IF you have a decent amount of post. CHEERS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C6718E11-751F-4193-8B3B-7BBE2D33DC7B.jpg‎   CC61F8B7-E947-4115-AF30-74E33D3D9991.jpg‎   0285AEE2-608C-48B9-ACFE-5F44C4E4BA6F.jpg‎   50B9AAA0-1386-4090-ADAE-813ED75AD9C4.jpg‎   3AA4105F-52E2-4BC1-A231-3F2AAC2367D2.jpg‎  

    B2D48636-0011-41A3-8A76-B7CEFAA184ED.jpg‎   D4773938-D6F7-4F12-A0C2-92F74C058ADC.jpg‎   A511D79E-B68E-45B0-8379-33A2D6629CDA.jpg‎   BBDC11A3-B6D5-4F7A-9403-FE3B24DD563D.jpg‎   C6520B29-8D55-4E25-9711-D76520A52AE3.jpg‎  


  11. #4604
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Shoot my best pictures didn't get posted. If you all were thinking about an Argentinian celebration nut, then you might find sexy Lexi somewhere around the 80's. She is muy bonita, tall, gorgeous figure, chill personality, and her pussy should be molded into gold, it is that pretty!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9b00e75d5687c38a20c08bb8aaf54ad0_f.jpg‎   fd2e7e3ddf78c3e3ea480966c33af643_f.jpg‎   6d6b134d23ef8667ac1075f9517b5901_f.jpg‎   23a8e66391e5863bb07e93d3086da998_f.jpg‎  

  12. #4603
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Fig Paradise

    Salutations!

    Here is just a small sampling of the delectable delights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221209_095057_Gallery.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  

    3).jpg‎  

  13. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by SocalReviewer  [View Original Post]
    Okay! I got so fucking interested in this aspect of finding providers believing it to be maybe the purest form of what I seek that on Sunday I found myself on Figueroa falling in love at every street corner. And then one corner I made a sharp turn just in time to capture what may have been the most beautiful girl ever. Roll down my window, invited her in talked rates, jumped in the back of the car. During our initial conversation, I told her she was so beautiful. She should be on a site like Private Delights. Much to my surprise she said I am! Guys, definitely, and I mean definitely and quickly introduce yourself to this one Lexxxii223 call PD unfortunately, her list of nose is too long to make her a consistent partner, but the eye candy is fabulous. She did ask that in my review I not mention that she works Figueroa. But she is a doll. My.
    She is currently in NorCal and for 500 hr and "Non GFE" she won't get many takers at that price!

    I think she was on HX for short period of time as well.

    Plus, she requires a pic so that's another negative for guys not seeing her.

  14. #4601

    Lexxxii223

    Okay! I got so fucking interested in this aspect of finding providers believing it to be maybe the purest form of what I seek that on Sunday I found myself on Figueroa falling in love at every street corner. And then one corner I made a sharp turn just in time to capture what may have been the most beautiful girl ever. Roll down my window, invited her in talked rates, jumped in the back of the car. During our initial conversation, I told her she was so beautiful. She should be on a site like Private Delights. Much to my surprise she said I am! Guys, definitely, and I mean definitely and quickly introduce yourself to this one Lexxxii223 call PD unfortunately, her list of nose is too long to make her a consistent partner, but the eye candy is fabulous. She did ask that in my review I not mention that she works Figueroa. But she is a doll. My.

  15. #4600

    Lexxxii223 On PD

    Okay! I got so fucking interested in this aspect of finding providers believing it to be maybe the purest form of what I seek that on Sunday I found myself on Figueroa falling in love at every street corner. And then one corner I made a sharp turn just in time to capture what may have been the most beautiful girl ever. Roll down my window, invited her in talked rates, jumped in the back of the car. During our initial conversation, I told her she was so beautiful. She should be on a site like Private Delights. Much to my surprise she said I am! Guys, definitely, and I mean definitely and quickly introduce yourself to this one Lexxxii223 call PD unfortunately, her list of nose is too long to make her a consistent partner, but the eye candy is fabulous. She did ask that in my review I not mention that she works Figueroa. But she is a doll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape