Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 367 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBone  [View Original Post]
    How is a woman charging super GPS rates walking fig while hosting near LAX (according to her ad)? Please tell me who is paying 6 bills for a CBJ. WTF!
    A lot of of good info came out of this thread, been seeing her ad's consistently in the LA area for a year now and have never pulled the trigger on actually seeing her but I can't lie she IS sexy as fuck and I probably would be the kind of sucker that would pay near that rate for GFE, BBBJ, + video recording and all because she honestly looks flawless in her ad pictures and I've seen a video of her sucking some dick before and that shit looked like a good time haha.

    Video link; https://www.xvideos.com/video6948863...big_black_cock.

  2. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwy304  [View Original Post]
    I had a flight and found out when I landed that our members were kicked out. I honestly don't know the cause, I'm more than sure we all abided by channel rules. Our group link was never posted, it's always only been in our Bios. I saw that I did receive a message from an admin while I was in air, but nothing was said. It's a shame because it seemed like members were really enjoying our content. Especially seeing how frequently I'm on Fig, I'm usually able to give current updates. Either way, it's the group owner's decision and I'll respect it. Attached is a screenshot from the last clip posted and the next that was to be uploaded. I believe someone mentioned Ruby which coincidentally is featured a screenshot- sorry about your experience, mine has always been great with her. Take care and happy holidays.
    You talking about the big telegram group? Looks like the admins removed all your posts / pictures and replaced them with their own, which are just your pictures but with the signature cropped out.

  3. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Man, seems Fig St has alot of hot females, no wonder why it's popping. As for me, I'd be afraid of just being in the area, I mean how do you expect to make conversation with one of those hot females, too risky or too obvious.
    The hot ones you have to worry about our the ones solo standing on the corner. The Hot ones in group of gals on a certain street are fine and not le.

  4. #4596

    Kicked From Group

    I had a flight and found out when I landed that our members were kicked out. I honestly don't know the cause, I'm more than sure we all abided by channel rules. Our group link was never posted, it's always only been in our Bios. I saw that I did receive a message from an admin while I was in air, but nothing was said. It's a shame because it seemed like members were really enjoying our content. Especially seeing how frequently I'm on Fig, I'm usually able to give current updates. Either way, it's the group owner's decision and I'll respect it. Attached is a screenshot from the last clip posted and the next that was to be uploaded. I believe someone mentioned Ruby which coincidentally is featured a screenshot- sorry about your experience, mine has always been great with her. Take care and happy holidays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    Hwy304: Looks like Elon suspended your account, do you have an alternate?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221125-104606_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221125-104646_Video Player.jpg‎  

  5. #4595

    Fig

    Man, seems Fig St has alot of hot females, no wonder why it's popping. As for me, I'd be afraid of just being in the area, I mean how do you expect to make conversation with one of those hot females, too risky or too obvious.

  6. #4594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Account suspended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hwy304  [View Original Post]
    Been following this forum for a while and finally decided to start giving some input. I've been hitting Fig for 10+ years and pretty much seen it all. Due to the nature of my business, I'm on Fig almost everyday so I think I could share some useful info / updates. These are just a few pics. Unfortunately I can't upload full sized images here nor videos- looking forward to posting more. Have fun and stay safe.
    Hwy304: Looks like Elon suspended your account, do you have an alternate?

  7. #4593
    Arrived back into LA this late Thursday Turkey Day at LAX and decided to cruise Fig on the way home.

    Fig was popping with a lot ladies around 10 pm and a lot of cars looking for some tail!

  8. #4592

    304 Hwy Random pics

    Been following this forum for a while and finally decided to start giving some input. I've been hitting Fig for 10+ years and pretty much seen it all. Due to the nature of my business, I'm on Fig almost everyday so I think I could share some useful info / updates. These are just a few pics. Unfortunately I can't upload full sized images here nor videos- looking forward to posting more. Have fun and stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nov19 (198).jpg‎   nov19 (234).jpg‎   nov19 (245).jpg‎   nov19 (264).jpg‎   nov19 (276).jpg‎  

    nov19 (268).jpg‎   nov19 (305).jpg‎   nov19 (311).jpg‎   nov19 (317).jpg‎   nov19 (325).jpg‎  


  9. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggle20  [View Original Post]
    Ruby with the curly hair and nose piercings? I think she's Persian / Latina. I picked her up a few months ago. Really cute but I had a shitty experience too. She told me 120 for everything including the room. I thought the room would be close by but it was like 15 minutes away. She started with a BJ and after a while I told her to hop on. She said it would be 200 to fuck. Told her I thought she said 120 for everything and she said nah that's just for the BJ. She already had my money and I wasn't going to leave without nutting so I told her to just keep going. Kept asking me if I was getting close. ***** if your head game was better I'd cum faster. After we finished she had the nerve to ask for a ride back. Told her she just made 120 for a BJ so she could afford an Uber.
    Sounds like the same one. I agree on her head game, not that good especially since she barely put the tip in and used a bit of teeth. Didn't ask for a ride back cause she was "worried about her sister" since the whole time we were there no one left the room.

  10. #4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijaju  [View Original Post]
    Cruised fig hoping that I could get Mandy? WSW someone mentioned before. Saw her a while back but she got picked up before I could get to her and have been trying to find her but no luck. Decided to try someone new and ended up regretting it. Found a girl that goes by Ruby but couldn't tell if she was a LSW or BSW. Said she had a room and wanted 120. They were a few red flags but I ignored them since I thought she was pretty and her ass looked good in her leggings. Had me go all the way by the hustlers casino and fell asleep on the way there. When we got to the room she couldn't open the door then told me her sister was there. After knocking a few times I saw a guy peak thru the door and she told me he was on a date with her sister so told me to wait in the car until she finished. On my way back to the car I saw a few guys pulling in so I started looking over my shoulder. When we got back to my car she told me we could park in the back and "get started" while the room became free. Wasn't thinking so I said yes and she started with a BJ. A min ir 2 in a guy parked right by me in the back despite there being spots in the front. She then started watching the time and telling me we only had a few minutes. Thought it was going to turn into a full car date but suddenly started acting weird. Claimed there was a smell and started asking if I had already seen a girl. Said it was unhygienic and that she wouldn't fuck me. Never had a problem with smell before even when I do 2 dates right after each other. Said she would only do BJ and make sure I would cum. Was grabbing her ass but wasn't finishing so I reached for her chest which she let me unzip her sweater then suddenly said she didn't like being touched under. Start doing HJ claiming time was up. Made her keep going then the moment I did cum she hopped out. Did try getting any money back cause the whole time we were in the car the guys all hanging out by her room and looking in our general direction which she happened to point out to me.
    Ruby with the curly hair and nose piercings? I think she's Persian / Latina. I picked her up a few months ago. Really cute but I had a shitty experience too. She told me 120 for everything including the room. I thought the room would be close by but it was like 15 minutes away. She started with a BJ and after a while I told her to hop on. She said it would be 200 to fuck. Told her I thought she said 120 for everything and she said nah that's just for the BJ. She already had my money and I wasn't going to leave without nutting so I told her to just keep going. Kept asking me if I was getting close. ***** if your head game was better I'd cum faster. After we finished she had the nerve to ask for a ride back. Told her she just made 120 for a BJ so she could afford an Uber.

  11. #4589

    Ruby

    Cruised fig hoping that I could get Mandy? WSW someone mentioned before. Saw her a while back but she got picked up before I could get to her and have been trying to find her but no luck. Decided to try someone new and ended up regretting it. Found a girl that goes by Ruby but couldn't tell if she was a LSW or BSW. Said she had a room and wanted 120. They were a few red flags but I ignored them since I thought she was pretty and her ass looked good in her leggings. Had me go all the way by the hustlers casino and fell asleep on the way there. When we got to the room she couldn't open the door then told me her sister was there. After knocking a few times I saw a guy peak thru the door and she told me he was on a date with her sister so told me to wait in the car until she finished. On my way back to the car I saw a few guys pulling in so I started looking over my shoulder. When we got back to my car she told me we could park in the back and "get started" while the room became free. Wasn't thinking so I said yes and she started with a BJ. A min ir 2 in a guy parked right by me in the back despite there being spots in the front. She then started watching the time and telling me we only had a few minutes. Thought it was going to turn into a full car date but suddenly started acting weird. Claimed there was a smell and started asking if I had already seen a girl. Said it was unhygienic and that she wouldn't fuck me. Never had a problem with smell before even when I do 2 dates right after each other. Said she would only do BJ and make sure I would cum. Was grabbing her ass but wasn't finishing so I reached for her chest which she let me unzip her sweater then suddenly said she didn't like being touched under. Start doing HJ claiming time was up. Made her keep going then the moment I did cum she hopped out. Did try getting any money back cause the whole time we were in the car the guys all hanging out by her room and looking in our general direction which she happened to point out to me.

  12. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    I use to avoid going any where the girl wants me to go. Specially girls not from the area. I have never been lead into a rob situation but these girls have real bad instincts on where to go.

    With the increased amount of girls having room been checking this out lately. It is nice is some way. A girl asking for a reasonable price with a room is a good deal. The bed is pretty nasty from all the use. Usually condoms and wrappers all over the place. Some rooms have been better than others.

    Definitely have some good spidy sense. Going to her room can be bad for more than 1 reason.
    I did end up having fun with a LSW for $1. 2 (had her own rm) everything worked out but I did have eyes in the back of my head the whole time. Scanned the lot and Checked the bathroom.

    The chick herself was good didn't clock watch after CBJ wants you to do all the work but that's normal. Nice natty D'S, pretty face, nice little bubble, healthy bod, somewhat pale could even be mistaken for a WSW. Goes by lala. Gave her a ride off 70th.

  13. #4587
    Cruised down fig at 9 pm on wed night after leaving LAX and man despite the cold ass temps. The thots we're in skimpy clothes and revealing as hell with the tittties almost out.

    And the thongs showing.

  14. #4586
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    The Pig Report. Kicking It Old School

    What up dogs!

    Blessings and lessons. That Pig is an exceptional and should be cherished. Here is my little expression and shout.

    About the Fig, on a cold wet Tuesday night, between 9 pm and 1 am, to let it all out.

    Oh yeah, I'm talkin to you, hornimeisters, that like sexy black women.

    Oh yeah!

    Fuck, I love LA. There is only so much one can partake in an electric scootering up and down the coast with an Asian cutie.

    So blase.

    Steak and lobster dinners from sugar momma won't keep me from going a stray.

    Not dick approved, okay.

    My cock want nappy happy big clitoris fucking gone a stray.

    Stacy. 102. She is the one wearing LED high heels sparkling each step. About 5'8", tits feel like marshmellows. Down to earth, seductive eyes. Plant the seed, and feed many, so she doesn't play games. Call her lips and lungs. Nappy hair. I qas craving this for so long. Ate donkey kong dick like he was a midget. 100 take your time. Bueno.

    Sunset, she's the blonde BSW around 81st. Shy and timid, flirty eyes. 120.

    Back in the day, I met a Houston lady, on the DC 14th street bridge. She said, I could hit / get hard in the pink. Then, stick it in the stink.

    100 dollar holler.

    Here we are.

    Prime nappy happy fucking hella sexy sweet.

    Street Pig meat.

  15. #4585

    Recent Rachel

    Anyone try Rachel out recently? She had bad reviews for upselling and clock watching but she's still one of the hotter BSW around IMO so any feedback would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rachel.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape