Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8723
-
12-20-22 23:44 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 976Oh I know. Kristen seems to be the most put together of the 3.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 18:58 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 1234They're all really fat. Not thick, faaaaaat.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
Not judging, if you're into that. Just a PSA if you're not.
-
12-20-22 18:04 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 107Anybody
Is she worth seeing https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...port/104617652.
-
12-20-22 15:16 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 976I've been toying with hitting her up. Want to also get Kristin under the belt. Hit the trifecta.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
12-20-22 15:14 #5719Senior Member

Posts: 976I 2nd this request.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 11:16 #5718Senior Member

Posts: 886Sassy jazzy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/886268596809
Anyone see her yet. Did a search and saw one post with jazzy but I don't think it's the same girl and of course the Stg link doesn't work anymore.
Thanks.
-
12-19-22 22:19 #5717Senior Member

Posts: 66Hilton Garden Inn sounds great, but with who?
I'd love to meet a friend there. But who should I ask for?
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
If you've got experience with a particular lady, I'd welcome the information here or privately.
-
12-19-22 14:52 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 930Sexxi link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...w/760279753573
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 14:48 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 930Sammy
Updated STG link.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/943564889698
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-285-9609
-
12-18-22 23:22 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 106Asians
Curious if one of these types of providers is better than another, if they're all the same, or if there's one that should be completely avoided.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/921339863204
-
12-18-22 17:08 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 878Info
Anyone know her? She posts time to time and we have texted just my spidey senses going off but I'm willing to take the plunge so to speak.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/760279753573
-
12-17-22 23:03 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 289Waste of time
Saw a couple years ago. Fake pics, she fat, missing teeth and hair butt cheeks (no bullshit, I even had to point it out as I walk out of the session. It was pretty nasty, she's unkept and her incall was disgusting, folding cot was is where the magic happens.
Originally Posted by AssLover01
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 14:45 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 48No worries there
She uses pretty safe locations. I wasn't worried about that. She's certainly worth a visit.
Originally Posted by MER1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 14:18 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 2147Well said, she ghost me in Danbury. Three hours later she text me she is now available.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
12-17-22 13:09 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 746Sammy
She is in my list to see if I get to Meriden. Seems a little pricey but she does have some decent reviews. I just don't want to run into Erica. They use the same hotel. Nothing wrong with Erica, but she will want to know why I haven't seen her. She is good but she just ran her course and wasnt that enthusiastic anymore.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





