Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 582 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5723
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    They're all really fat. Not thick, faaaaaat.

    Not judging, if you're into that. Just a PSA if you're not.
    Oh I know. Kristen seems to be the most put together of the 3.

  2. #5722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I've been toying with hitting her up. Want to also get Kristin under the belt. Hit the trifecta.

    LOL.
    They're all really fat. Not thick, faaaaaat.

    Not judging, if you're into that. Just a PSA if you're not.

  3. #5721

  4. #5720
    I've been toying with hitting her up. Want to also get Kristin under the belt. Hit the trifecta.

    LOL.

  5. #5719
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to meet a friend there. But who should I ask for?

    If you've got experience with a particular lady, I'd welcome the information here or privately.
    I 2nd this request.

  6. #5718

    Sassy jazzy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/886268596809

    Anyone see her yet. Did a search and saw one post with jazzy but I don't think it's the same girl and of course the Stg link doesn't work anymore.

    Thanks.

  7. #5717

    Hilton Garden Inn sounds great, but with who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Shoreline is great, except the Milford cop that sits across the street. None of those low budget places are safe. I've been booking at the Hilton Garden Inn. That where a few gals stay anyway. Makes it convenient.
    I'd love to meet a friend there. But who should I ask for?

    If you've got experience with a particular lady, I'd welcome the information here or privately.

  8. #5716

    Sexxi link

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? She posts time to time and we have texted just my spidey senses going off but I'm willing to take the plunge so to speak.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/760279753573
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...w/760279753573
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sexii u3nw.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #5715

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is in my list to see if I get to Meriden. Seems a little pricey but she does have some decent reviews. I just don't want to run into Erica. They use the same hotel. Nothing wrong with Erica, but she will want to know why I haven't seen her. She is good but she just ran her course and wasnt that enthusiastic anymore.
    Updated STG link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/943564889698

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-285-9609
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sammys tits gi0nwzl.jpg.jpg‎  

  10. #5714

    Asians

    Curious if one of these types of providers is better than another, if they're all the same, or if there's one that should be completely avoided.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/921339863204

  11. #5713

    Info

    Anyone know her? She posts time to time and we have texted just my spidey senses going off but I'm willing to take the plunge so to speak.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/760279753573

  12. #5712

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover01  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...rd-ct/52393023

    Saw this ad and wanted to set something up has anyone tried her out? Would love to know if she is legit.
    Saw a couple years ago. Fake pics, she fat, missing teeth and hair butt cheeks (no bullshit, I even had to point it out as I walk out of the session. It was pretty nasty, she's unkept and her incall was disgusting, folding cot was is where the magic happens.

  13. #5711

    No worries there

    Quote Originally Posted by MER1991  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear! Safe location? Think I might have to see her at some point.
    She uses pretty safe locations. I wasn't worried about that. She's certainly worth a visit.

  14. #5710
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's also a notorious Ghostress. Have your plan B ready.

    BMD.
    Well said, she ghost me in Danbury. Three hours later she text me she is now available.

    PA.

  15. #5709

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    She has a few positive reviews in the Meriden section.
    She is in my list to see if I get to Meriden. Seems a little pricey but she does have some decent reviews. I just don't want to run into Erica. They use the same hotel. Nothing wrong with Erica, but she will want to know why I haven't seen her. She is good but she just ran her course and wasnt that enthusiastic anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape