Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 10971
-
12-22-22 11:19 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 308She used to be on Tryst; I believe she was in Dorchester. When I inquired, was in a rush to meet and quoted 400. I passed.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
I will say I've seen more pros + former pros on SA more than ever these days; part of the reason I've retired my number from there.
-
12-22-22 07:36 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 99Compensation
Is anyone paying girls to take out for dinner / drinks at the start?.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-bb2c3fc51937
This morning I chatted with this girl and she said she would like to go out for dinner and drinks with compensation to see if we vibe and we can discuss additional details there and she asked for 200 bucks to go out for dinner / drinks. I declined the request and moved on but just wondering if anyone is doing this.
Had a similar experience in WYP wherein took out a girl for dinner and she was all smiles throughout the evening and said we will meet second time. Took the 100 bucks incentive and ghosted. I stopped even chatting with other girls in WYP after that and so far seeking is working better apart from too many fake / scam profiles these days.
-
12-21-22 23:22 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 132Pics are old? Those pics aren't even real pictures!
Originally Posted by YogiJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 20:07 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 99WTF bro?. Totally ridiculous. I reached out to her a couple days back and she quoted 400. I asked for 200 and she said I am not generous and I stopped there. I was even checking out today if I should consider offering 300 and meeting. Thanks for the update. I will be running few kilometres away from her now.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 19:51 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 201Sexy bunny lawrence 8 months pregnant
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-3cd81566be05
Did not reveal her pregnancy to me till I was getting off the exit. Never ended up meeting her. I know some of you fellow degenerates might enjoy this.
-
12-21-22 10:55 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 235I got the same impression after texting to try to set up a hotel meet because she does not host. First she asked 400 but readily accepted 300. Put her off for a few werks to see a couple others first who could host. When I reached out again this week she was firm that it would be 450 for 1 pop, 650 for 2.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 10:48 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 2111Morena
Agree. Similar experience.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 10:14 #7559Regular Member

Posts: 18Older, heavier.
She's been reviewed here, back in September I think. Pics are very old and many, many, pounds lighter. Attitude and false advertising say stay away.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 09:45 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 374Lili
Any one have luck with this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-84935e9a645f
-
12-21-22 09:40 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 357Morena228
I reached out on a whim, but assumed the profile was fake as it isn't uncommon to see a scam profile where an attractive girl says she is from Venezuela or Colombia, then in conversation reveals she is still in that country and not actually in the Boston area (or whatever the location in the profile is). Probably those profiles are actually men posing as women.
Anyway, this one was real but not worth seeing. Venezuelan, awesome latina body. Pictures are genuine and she looks better in person. Slim waist with big breast implants, faint outline of abs on her stomach. She doesn't speak English but I have enough Spanish to not resort to a translator app.
Unfortunately she's all business and hustle. Her personality was cold, she pushed for more money several times, rushed experience, etc. Overall like a low effort escort.
-
12-20-22 21:46 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 1089She also reached out to me but her pics make her look Fat so I did not respond back to her.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 21:42 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 1089Been on SA now for a week and this has probably been the worst amount of Action I have ever received on the site. Where have all of the SB's gone? Tons of Scammers on the site now who seem to be independently wealthy and or want to sell online content. This site seems to be going down hill.
Originally Posted by TrentWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 21:29 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 132I've been coming across one lately that is almost always the same.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
Conversation starts out like a very good prospect, they do however mention that they want to talk a bit before meeting. And then they start talking about their last arrangement and send this.
"How I did online with my last arrangement was I sent him pics, videos and FaceTimed him at night and danced for him for 250 then met up and started a weekly fwb arrangement and he helped me out every month with 1250".
-
12-19-22 08:57 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 99She did agree to 100 for qv. Will keep you posted if I end up seeing her.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 08:46 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 683She contacted me months ago, QV $$, "everything $$ everything is covered. I did not partake.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





