Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 732 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7551

    Caution

    Hey guys,

    Just a caution. There is increased presence of scammers in Seeking these days and everyday there seems to be many more people joining the site. In the last few days, I came across few people who are scammers and below are the most common examples:

    1. They will like your profile and reach out and plan to meet. But before meeting, they want you to purchase some / videos so that they are comfortable that you can pay. The end is you are never going to meet them. They will even try to mock you that you don't have money just because you decline to buy their photos / videos. NEVER fall into this shit.

    2. Few people from other countries. Just virtual fun. I am personally never interested in this stuff but they will tell you so many things about their difficulties and try to guilt trip you. This doesn't fall exactly into scams but don't get into video calls being naked if you are into these by chance. They record that and use it as promotion and might when blackmail if they got any info on you.

    3. Few beautiful Ukrainian girls claiming that they are stuck in war and need some help for food or groceries.

    Also, I came across a profile which has porn star Mia Malkova pic as the profile pic. LOL, no, she did not join seeking and she don't need you.

    Also, a lot of hookers are there as well. So, please don't pay them high prices and they will start expecting the same from all.

    Best Regards and stay safe.

    Fellow learner.

  2. #7550

    Candice

    Does anyone have any experience with Candice?. She reached out early today and quoted 200 and she is hosting in Taunton. She offered herself for 150 after sometime and I am thinking of going for 100 which I believe she will gladly agree considering the hooker vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-bd0ca348b473

    Any info is appreciated and I am not desperate to visit her. May be later this week if I don't get any better ones.

  3. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    This should be going to rip-off reports as well but since its from Seeking, posting here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-33f343c7669a

    She reached out saying some nice things about the profile and we soon talked about meeting. She quoted 450 for the meet and came down to 200 for a couple hours (after agreeing, I was thinking back that I should have gone for 100 or 150. Anyway, went to meet her at Marriott in Medford. She told some shitty reason for staying at the hotel but doesn't matter anyway. Went to her room and had a shower together. Came back to bed and she gave a lousy blowjob and got on top of me. Then went to doggy and I came soon. Till now, its been mostly 30 minutes.

    Now, she tells she is hungry and hotel has breakfast for another half hour. I tell go and come back and she is like no, I don't like people being alone in my room. Now she tells like you go for now and call me next time and we can have a quick fuck for 80 bucks anytime. I didn't feel like staying any longer and just left without arguing anything.

    Felt like a typical hooker who is down for anything as long as there is money. I didn't go for bare since she is smelling down under even after shower. Please avoid at all costs unless you are desperate for a quick fuck for 80. Or even ask for 50.
    She is indeed a pro that has been working for a long time. Many reviews on the escort thread.

  4. #7548

    Belle

    Thanks for this very timely review. She's been blowing up my phone all day LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    This should be going to rip-off reports as well but since its from Seeking, posting here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-33f343c7669a

    She reached out saying some nice things about the profile and we soon talked about meeting. She quoted 450 for the meet and came down to 200 for a couple hours (after agreeing, I was thinking back that I should have gone for 100 or 150. Anyway, went to meet her at Marriott in Medford. She told some shitty reason for staying at the hotel but doesn't matter anyway. Went to her room and had a shower together. Came back to bed and she gave a lousy blowjob and got on top of me. Then went to doggy and I came soon. Till now, its been mostly 30 minutes.

    Now, she tells she is hungry and hotel has breakfast for another half hour. I tell go and come back and she is like no, I don't like people being alone in my room. Now she tells like you go for now and call me next time and we can have a quick fuck for 80 bucks anytime. I didn't feel like staying any longer and just left without arguing anything.

    Felt like a typical hooker who is down for anything as long as there is money. I didn't go for bare since she is smelling down under even after shower. Please avoid at all costs unless you are desperate for a quick fuck for 80. Or even ask for 50.

  5. #7547

    Belle

    This should be going to rip-off reports as well but since its from Seeking, posting here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-33f343c7669a

    She reached out saying some nice things about the profile and we soon talked about meeting. She quoted 450 for the meet and came down to 200 for a couple hours (after agreeing, I was thinking back that I should have gone for 100 or 150. Anyway, went to meet her at Marriott in Medford. She told some shitty reason for staying at the hotel but doesn't matter anyway. Went to her room and had a shower together. Came back to bed and she gave a lousy blowjob and got on top of me. Then went to doggy and I came soon. Till now, its been mostly 30 minutes.

    Now, she tells she is hungry and hotel has breakfast for another half hour. I tell go and come back and she is like no, I don't like people being alone in my room. Now she tells like you go for now and call me next time and we can have a quick fuck for 80 bucks anytime. I didn't feel like staying any longer and just left without arguing anything.

    Felt like a typical hooker who is down for anything as long as there is money. I didn't go for bare since she is smelling down under even after shower. Please avoid at all costs unless you are desperate for a quick fuck for 80. Or even ask for 50.

  6. #7546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    I am actually using my original number and photos on SA. Is there something I should be vary of?. I met one recently which is pretty nice (mom of 1) and planning to meet one more (young one) on the weekend. But not came across any threats but a couple of advance scams which I politely declined. Let me know if I should change something. Any inputs are appreciated.
    Strongly recommend a google voice or similar number. If girls go nuts on you, it's easy to block calls or drop the number entirely if needed.

  7. #7545
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Sms. It's not to my actual # and the threats have ranged from very vague to pretty specific.
    I am actually using my original number and photos on SA. Is there something I should be vary of?. I met one recently which is pretty nice (mom of 1) and planning to meet one more (young one) on the weekend. But not came across any threats but a couple of advance scams which I politely declined. Let me know if I should change something. Any inputs are appreciated.

  8. #7544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    You're getting messages via SMS or on SA? I haven't gotten any but also haven't played in a while. I use a burner for texts and Intelius a girl before meeting. Depending on the vibe I'm getting sometimes I ask the girl to send me their I'd beforehand or even in person before going somewhere private.
    Sms. It's not to my actual # and the threats have ranged from very vague to pretty specific.

  9. #7543
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get these lately? Seems to be someone threatening to out SDs to their families. Not engaging with them, but curious if others are seeing this.
    You're getting messages via SMS or on SA? I haven't gotten any but also haven't played in a while. I use a burner for texts and Intelius a girl before meeting. Depending on the vibe I'm getting sometimes I ask the girl to send me their I'd beforehand or even in person before going somewhere private.

  10. #7542
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Do not know what other men do but I copied what many women reveal. I have one public pic in front of a mirror with camera and both hands hiding my facial features. Other pics showing my face are set to private. Have only been a member for 3 weeks but learned right away to never send private pics to someone who requested access before texting enough to demonstrate they aren't phishing for identification clues.

    Do not use pics on social media. And you can wait for the next sale which happen frequently. My cost was 200 for 3 months, which I think will be enough time to find good regulars.
    Years ago I used a fake photo I found off Facebook but it caused more issues than it helped. I don't use social media in my civilian life. I tried Diamond SA but wasn't worth it. On AM I use a blurred photo but on SA these days I just don't use a photo, make all mine private, and in my profile I tell girls if they want to see photos just ask me.

  11. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl in the past on Seeking, she wanted a crazy amount of money like $600 for an hour. Too rich for my blood.
    When I moved from SA to texting with her she also asked 600 plus I would need a hotel with her. Two other women in mid-late 30's also asked 600 but they accepted 400, could host, and were more attractive. So I told this one good luck.

  12. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Do not know what other men do but I copied what many women reveal. I have one public pic in front of a mirror with camera and both hands hiding my facial features. Other pics showing my face are set to private. Have only been a member for 3 weeks but learned right away to never send private pics to someone who requested access before texting enough to demonstrate they aren't phishing for identification clues.

    Do not use pics on social media. And you can wait for the next sale which happen frequently. My cost was 200 for 3 months, which I think will be enough time to find good regulars.
    Understood. Thank you EasiePeasie for the tips. 200 for three months is definitely a good deal.

  13. #7539

    Photos and cost

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    Question for you guys who monger but are single? I am new to seeking and currently deciding if I want to pay the monthly upgrade fee of $109 a month, so I am able to message females on seeking (starting to get tired of the escort sites.) Do you all upload your real photo's or leave that part of your profile completely blank on seeking arrangements?
    Do not know what other men do but I copied what many women reveal. I have one public pic in front of a mirror with camera and both hands hiding my facial features. Other pics showing my face are set to private. Have only been a member for 3 weeks but learned right away to never send private pics to someone who requested access before texting enough to demonstrate they aren't phishing for identification clues.

    Do not use pics on social media. And you can wait for the next sale which happen frequently. My cost was 200 for 3 months, which I think will be enough time to find good regulars.

  14. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    It was several years ago but the same thing happened to me so I guess it's a long-standing policy to prevent spam / bots.
    I contacted customer support and hey lifted the restrictions.

  15. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    Question for you guys who monger but are single? I am new to seeking and currently deciding if I want to pay the monthly upgrade fee of $109 a month, so I am able to message females on seeking (starting to get tired of the escort sites.) Do you all upload your real photo's or leave that part of your profile completely blank on seeking arrangements?
    I am single and I use my real photos. I also recently subscribed to that and seeing my first date tomorrow. I don't see a reason not to use my original photos because I am single anyway and don't have much to lose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape