Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 732 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7536

    Real Photos?

    Question for you guys who monger but are single? I am new to seeking and currently deciding if I want to pay the monthly upgrade fee of $109 a month, so I am able to message females on seeking (starting to get tired of the escort sites.) Do you all upload your real photo's or leave that part of your profile completely blank on seeking arrangements?

  2. #7535
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

  3. #7534

    All Kinds

    For me the repeat issue is simply the question did she deliver and was she fun to be with? I have done one offs, less than five meets, greater than 20 meets. Usually the repeats die out because schedules don't line up or she just doesn't meet the grade in some area or the ppm is just unsustainable. The one long term I had evolved into a quasi relationship / paid mistress (perhaps too much emotionally involved on both ends) but she was totally fine with me seeing others. However, I never had a psycho engaging in stalking behavior like you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairPlay  [View Original Post]
    Curious when you guys find a girl how often you repeat with them? Do you make it a quasi relationship? Do they take their profile down? Some girls are ok with one offs, other want a long term arrangement but basically its "a don't ask don't tell" on what you guys do when you're not seeing each other, and then others are basically looking for. Whatever they consider this to be as an exclusive relationship. I got involved with this one girl and she'd drive by my house and then ask me the next day where I was at night. Just curious what your experience is.

  4. #7533
    Quote Originally Posted by FairPlay  [View Original Post]
    Curious when you guys find a girl how often you repeat with them? Do you make it a quasi relationship? Do they take their profile down? Some girls are ok with one offs, other want a long term arrangement but basically its "a don't ask don't tell" on what you guys do when you're not seeing each other, and then others are basically looking for. Whatever they consider this to be as an exclusive relationship. I got involved with this one girl and she'd drive by my house and then ask me the next day where I was at night. Just curious what your experience is.
    I prefer a longer term deal especially if she checks all the boxes for what I look for and if she can host then I hang on as long as possible. I have only had a few that I would bring home and that home was a second home not the primary home. I always use fake profiles and name aka vanilla Joe, when interacting with the ladies. My priority is discretion and I am always worried about that surprise knock on the door. The down side of my long term arrangements is that I develop a more of a friend relationship only because it becomes so comfortable it can feel like a gf / bf thing. That is why I am very reluctant to go to dinner or out in public after the initial M&G. That's usually when I start a new search or they start to want a real BF so they start to pull away. In my experience ladies 30+ tend to be more relationship searching vs the college girls who are just looking for some fun money. You should definitely keep your private life separate unless you are single than who cares.

  5. #7532

    Repeats

    This is why I never bring anyone home. I'd rather pay the extra cost of grabbing a spot. Also, I rarely repeat. Even though I pay lip service to that idea when I first meet them. It takes a very special girl for me to repeat. In most cases, as they become more familiar they start taking you for granted and their behavior spiral downward. There's nothing quite like that first meeting when they're on their best behavior. Also I can't seem to find the same excitement in repeated meetings. After all the reason I am in this hobby is because I'm not looking for a steady date.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairPlay  [View Original Post]
    Curious when you guys find a girl how often you repeat with them? Do you make it a quasi relationship? Do they take their profile down? Some girls are ok with one offs, other want a long term arrangement but basically its "a don't ask don't tell" on what you guys do when you're not seeing each other, and then others are basically looking for. Whatever they consider this to be as an exclusive relationship. I got involved with this one girl and she'd drive by my house and then ask me the next day where I was at night. Just curious what your experience is.

  6. #7531
    Curious when you guys find a girl how often you repeat with them? Do you make it a quasi relationship? Do they take their profile down? Some girls are ok with one offs, other want a long term arrangement but basically its "a don't ask don't tell" on what you guys do when you're not seeing each other, and then others are basically looking for. Whatever they consider this to be as an exclusive relationship. I got involved with this one girl and she'd drive by my house and then ask me the next day where I was at night. Just curious what your experience is.

  7. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There might be exceptions but the point you're missing is that in general $100 will get you a bottom of the barrel girl. And, honestly, SA is the wrong place to look for that. Generally speaking, as you move up the barrel you will pay more for a higher quality girl. I'm not advocating that we overpay. Just that if you want to be in an environment where the girl looks super hot, you're in clean and pleasant environment, and she isn't in a rush to get her next fix (they will often spend several hours with you), then you can't keep repeating the $100 mantra. Again, yes, there will be exceptions and unicorns (girls who deserve more but agree to $100). Those will be rare and mostly dependent on the relationship you've developed with them. If the girl is doing $100 with everyone then she isn't a unicorn. She's an addict. Or very new and hasn't learned the market.
    The trick is to get the girl who is very new and has not learned the market now. Also historically around this time it is slower for sex workers which is why if you have noticed I have signed up for SA around the holidays for less competition and girls needing more money. Also my bread and butter is usually single moms. That is not bottom of the barrel. I did meet an addict once in Lynn who was staying at a recovery home that I did not enjoy.

  8. #7529
    IMO Seeking started to go downhill when they stopped letting the SBs select "friends with benefits" in the What I'm Seeking section.

  9. #7528
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-874c18f12111

    Would love her fet life account. I'm friends with a lot of girls on FetLife. Some dudes too.
    I have talked to this girl in the past on Seeking, she wanted a crazy amount of money like $600 for an hour. Too rich for my blood.

  10. #7527

    $100

    There might be exceptions but the point you're missing is that in general $100 will get you a bottom of the barrel girl. And, honestly, SA is the wrong place to look for that. Generally speaking, as you move up the barrel you will pay more for a higher quality girl. I'm not advocating that we overpay. Just that if you want to be in an environment where the girl looks super hot, you're in clean and pleasant environment, and she isn't in a rush to get her next fix (they will often spend several hours with you), then you can't keep repeating the $100 mantra. Again, yes, there will be exceptions and unicorns (girls who deserve more but agree to $100). Those will be rare and mostly dependent on the relationship you've developed with them. If the girl is doing $100 with everyone then she isn't a unicorn. She's an addict. Or very new and hasn't learned the market.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Again the point of my post is to show you all that paying between $100-$150 is possible. If I post pics or link to their profiles it does me no good because I will essentially ruin my arrangement with the sb when most of you guys are offering to pay her more money.

  11. #7526
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    It was several years ago but the same thing happened to me so I guess it's a long-standing policy to prevent spam / bots.
    This is strange because when I was on this time last year I never ran into these problems. Hopefully customer service lifts the restrictions.

  12. #7525

    Messaging restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for Seeking last night and was excited to put in the work to finding a new sugar baby. The problem I encountered for the first time being on the site is not being able to send anymore messages for 24 hours because I sent too many messages too quickly? LOL.

    This is the error message I received.

    "You've sent too many messages, too quickly, and must wait up to 24 hours before you can send them again. If you believe you've received this message in error, please reach out to customer support. ".

    Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can not even reply to any of the messages I have received.
    It was several years ago but the same thing happened to me so I guess it's a long-standing policy to prevent spam / bots.

  13. #7524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Blackmail texts

    Anyone get these lately? Seems to be someone threatening to out SDs to their families. Not engaging with them, but curious if others are seeing this.

  14. #7523
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for Seeking last night and was excited to put in the work to finding a new sugar baby. The problem I encountered for the first time being on the site is not being able to send anymore messages for 24 hours because I sent too many messages too quickly? LOL.

    This is the error message I received.

    "You've sent too many messages, too quickly, and must wait up to 24 hours before you can send them again. If you believe you've received this message in error, please reach out to customer support. ".

    Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can not even reply to any of the messages I have received.
    Yes, I've sent too many messages too quickly before and was restricted for 24 hours. You can email and they will unrestricted but sometimes the 24 hours is up before they respond.

    Also to touch on the discussion you've been having. 150-250 girls were much easier to find a few years ago. "SB inflation" is def real and I've been getting most girls asking for 400-600 these days. I just moved up here from south Florida and surprisingly the girls up here are asking for more $$.

  15. #7522

    Restrictions

    You were probably trying to spam as many girls as possible to maximize your 1 month subscription. They're on to you. Also they don't know if you're a spammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up for Seeking last night and was excited to put in the work to finding a new sugar baby. The problem I encountered for the first time being on the site is not being able to send anymore messages for 24 hours because I sent too many messages too quickly? LOL.

    This is the error message I received.

    "You've sent too many messages, too quickly, and must wait up to 24 hours before you can send them again. If you believe you've received this message in error, please reach out to customer support. ".

    Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can not even reply to any of the messages I have received.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape