Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 25710
-
12-20-22 13:12 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 369Britt
Yeah, I can definitely see her providing a better experience if she had a place by herself to host and shower.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:32 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 827Nina
Nina in richmond. I have texted with her and I know another Monger did so a while back. All I can tell you is she's got a pretty face she's clean supposedly but has baby damage, big belly so on so forth. The big thing is she wanted 250 to 300 and she has a very limited menu I think everything was covered including the BBBJ. And you have to drive to richmond. I choose not to do it because it's too much money for her limited menu.
Originally Posted by Jryan1776
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:18 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 391Use sumosear. Ch link instead
I have been saving sumo search links instead. They archive the old posts which is convenient for research, and if you use the phone number link, it doesn't violate the forum policy of posting numbers.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 09:01 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 391That's Brit
https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-794-2715
I wrote a review about her a month ago. This is Brit, she's been around at least since last year. The house / room her pictures are taken in is off Wagner Ford, where she has multiple house mates. It didn't appear to me that she shared the room with a bf, but her house situation is definitely less than secure. Even though I have seen her before, I still decided to bail the first time arriving her house. Second time she's alone and it was ok.
But based on your description, I don't think we are talking about the same location.
She's a nice girl and legit. She seemed healthier than when I first met her a year ago. Bad teeth and baby damage on the belly, but fairly fit body and cute pussy lips. She smokes and you will leave with a smell. Overall it was a pretty good bang and experience. I only gave her the average standard rate.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 07:34 #18206Regular Member

Posts: 7Here's the link (hopefully)
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/535638846065
Originally Posted by Jryan1776
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 05:14 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 62Does she look more Hispanic in person?
Does she have any Hispanic features? She looks like every other white girl in town from the pics. The accent would probably be a turn on for me, but I like the ethnic look and she unfortunately looks to white for me.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 01:40 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 369Bad First Impression
I went ahead and saw her. Was not a good experience. House is in the middle of a heavy SW area. We used a couch. Decent BBBJ, but then the pants came off and the strong odor caused my buddy to go scared turtle. No chance of finishing, so I opted to call it early. Also there were other people in the house, and one started to come down the stairs while I was getting dressed. He turned around, but not a good environment. She claims to be getting room, so it's possible the location and the hygiene will improve. She's also young and reasonably attractive. Could be good in time, but I probably won't return.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 21:43 #18203Senior Member

Posts: 51Saw her years ago. To robbing, but there are reports that she is bad news. Meeting was ok. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by ShockingPink
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 20:17 #18202Regular Member

Posts: 7Nina in Richmond
First time posting but I've been lurking a long time. Does anyone have any info on Nina in Richmond? I searched the thread and didn't find much. I did text with her earlier and nothing set the Spidey senses off.
-
12-19-22 19:44 #18201Senior Member

Posts: 1176New Dayton Girl
Blue saw the add and kind of liked the trashy look. She text back quickly.
150 qv (less than 15 min) HHR 200 less than an hour only one pop.
Few minutes later. She text I'm standing on the porch. So not sure what that was about. Few things stand out: place is a mess from photos: two men's belt on the door hook. "Top shelf" on the photo would be the equivalent of Jamison, Jack Daniels or better the the "lower shelf" drinks.
Top shelves would not be a mess in the floor and bed. Don't care how ya market and or "spin or reimagine" it. Captain morgians is not top shelf . No offense to Captin Morgan's lovers.
If I'm buy top of the line I want top of the line accomodations. Little more get ya in bottom traveling ladies.
She claims she is worth this amount. Better than every other girl in town. How many times have we heard this? I'm saying probably not or proceed with extra caution.
I wish girls would pickup the messy rooms at least for photos. Ones that say they are the best usually are not! Never seen her, could be wrong. I've been( recientally) wrong. Who knows?
I'd need more intell but 200 for 30 minutes most likely not in blues drama anytime soon. Also no smile and some sunken in cheeks likely no teeth or other hygiene issues .
One deleated account skip the games two other adds same pics . Looks like first adds posted nov 3rd. Deleted add shows different pricing no negotiations. She most likely changed names or felt she was worth more . I'd say 120 top 140.00 ona good day when I need to dump a load.
Blue.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 17:32 #18200Senior Member

Posts: 52Kinky Kendra
Saw Kendra a couple times about a month ago. Actually brought her to my place the second time for a couple rounds. She wasn't half bad. Very open to things which made it nice. Now she's kinda vanished. Anyone know what happened?
-
12-19-22 16:25 #18199Senior Member

Posts: 369New Dayton Girl?
Anyone recognize this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/305683642582.
-
12-19-22 15:57 #18198Senior Member

Posts: 167Sofia
I live in Columbus and am considering making a trip out to see Sofia. Just a question, is her OF worth it? I've found OF very hot or miss depending on the woman.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 15:35 #18197Senior Member

Posts: 31Little mama in troy
Seen her today for a quick bbbjwcim. She does a good job working it out. Shabby little apartment in Troy but again worked the nut out quick and on my way.
-
12-19-22 14:44 #18196Senior Member

Posts: 1176Probably not the best choice.
Yep towel photo was a little riskey but what a rush.
Bowtie, sent ya a private message.
Had many request for addition info and additional pics. I believe I answered all private messages. I just don't have any addition pics for you horn dogs at this time.
Have a great xmass, spend some time with the ladies as well as friends and family.
Blue.
Originally Posted by Bowtie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





