Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 25714
-
12-20-22 05:14 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 62Does she look more Hispanic in person?
Does she have any Hispanic features? She looks like every other white girl in town from the pics. The accent would probably be a turn on for me, but I like the ethnic look and she unfortunately looks to white for me.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 01:40 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 369Bad First Impression
I went ahead and saw her. Was not a good experience. House is in the middle of a heavy SW area. We used a couch. Decent BBBJ, but then the pants came off and the strong odor caused my buddy to go scared turtle. No chance of finishing, so I opted to call it early. Also there were other people in the house, and one started to come down the stairs while I was getting dressed. He turned around, but not a good environment. She claims to be getting room, so it's possible the location and the hygiene will improve. She's also young and reasonably attractive. Could be good in time, but I probably won't return.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 21:43 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 51Saw her years ago. To robbing, but there are reports that she is bad news. Meeting was ok. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by ShockingPink
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 20:17 #18211Regular Member

Posts: 7Nina in Richmond
First time posting but I've been lurking a long time. Does anyone have any info on Nina in Richmond? I searched the thread and didn't find much. I did text with her earlier and nothing set the Spidey senses off.
-
12-19-22 19:44 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 1176New Dayton Girl
Blue saw the add and kind of liked the trashy look. She text back quickly.
150 qv (less than 15 min) HHR 200 less than an hour only one pop.
Few minutes later. She text I'm standing on the porch. So not sure what that was about. Few things stand out: place is a mess from photos: two men's belt on the door hook. "Top shelf" on the photo would be the equivalent of Jamison, Jack Daniels or better the the "lower shelf" drinks.
Top shelves would not be a mess in the floor and bed. Don't care how ya market and or "spin or reimagine" it. Captain morgians is not top shelf . No offense to Captin Morgan's lovers.
If I'm buy top of the line I want top of the line accomodations. Little more get ya in bottom traveling ladies.
She claims she is worth this amount. Better than every other girl in town. How many times have we heard this? I'm saying probably not or proceed with extra caution.
I wish girls would pickup the messy rooms at least for photos. Ones that say they are the best usually are not! Never seen her, could be wrong. I've been( recientally) wrong. Who knows?
I'd need more intell but 200 for 30 minutes most likely not in blues drama anytime soon. Also no smile and some sunken in cheeks likely no teeth or other hygiene issues .
One deleated account skip the games two other adds same pics . Looks like first adds posted nov 3rd. Deleted add shows different pricing no negotiations. She most likely changed names or felt she was worth more . I'd say 120 top 140.00 ona good day when I need to dump a load.
Blue.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 17:32 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 52Kinky Kendra
Saw Kendra a couple times about a month ago. Actually brought her to my place the second time for a couple rounds. She wasn't half bad. Very open to things which made it nice. Now she's kinda vanished. Anyone know what happened?
-
12-19-22 16:25 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 369New Dayton Girl?
Anyone recognize this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/305683642582.
-
12-19-22 15:57 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 167Sofia
I live in Columbus and am considering making a trip out to see Sofia. Just a question, is her OF worth it? I've found OF very hot or miss depending on the woman.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 15:35 #18206Senior Member

Posts: 31Little mama in troy
Seen her today for a quick bbbjwcim. She does a good job working it out. Shabby little apartment in Troy but again worked the nut out quick and on my way.
-
12-19-22 14:44 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 1176Probably not the best choice.
Yep towel photo was a little riskey but what a rush.
Bowtie, sent ya a private message.
Had many request for addition info and additional pics. I believe I answered all private messages. I just don't have any addition pics for you horn dogs at this time.
Have a great xmass, spend some time with the ladies as well as friends and family.
Blue.
Originally Posted by Bowtie
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 13:33 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 259Be Warned
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/894012829251
This is Alexis, the "BJ Queen." Just in case the ad gets taken down, she apparently has a man that robs people who show up.
-
12-19-22 12:31 #18203Senior Member

Posts: 586Blue
You're a hoot Blue with the towel. Showed more than I would! On a couple of occasions for my I captured my image in the mirror. I delete them from my personal collection just to be sure even though they are saved on a secure off shore server.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 10:22 #18202Regular Member

Posts: 14RealManEater
I finally had a chance to visit RealManEater from the forum last week. Very easy communication and setup. Agree with what the other reviews have already said. Fair rates and nice to chat with for a little bit. Her current location was easy to access but she did say she is moving soon.
Was not disappointed at all that I reached out! Thanks to others on here for mentioning her. To find her contact her with a private message to her user name here on the forum.
-
12-19-22 05:02 #18201Senior Member

Posts: 259Old Links
That's a big oof right there. Also, another reminder to try to remember to upload pics from the ad when posting about them. I know I've been slacking on that but STG restructuring their site basically just reminded me to pay more attention to that and take time to do that. Also, what's your favorite pop up screen from clicking these old links? Pic below is my favorite LOL.
-
12-19-22 00:25 #18200Senior Member

Posts: 1176Additional Sophia Pics
Few extra pics. Yes Blue is the monger behind the towel (over face) . Can not show Blue's face . Referrals for contributing members and seniors .
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




