Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4634
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    When a girl has an adjective / noun combination like that, it's a fake / scam. AttractiveIngenue, AdorableChick, IntelligentAdventurer, etc.
    Totally agree. I have NEVER had a connection with someone with that naming convention go anywhere. Either it's just a waste of time or eventually you find out that they want $$ upfront or gift cards or some other scam.

    Not saying it's not possible that someone with that naming convention could be real, but my real-world experience has been that it should be a red flag that you're wasting your time or, if not careful, about to be scammed.

  2. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    When a girl has an adjective / noun combination like that, it's a fake / scam. AttractiveIngenue, AdorableChick, IntelligentAdventurer, etc.
    Usually the two words aren't something a young woman would use as her profile name, either. And they often just don't fit. ObscureTemptress. Artistic Socialite. Surprised Diva.

    Obscure? LOL.

  3. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I used to work with her. She is an ok lay and will have tons of excuses to blow you off.

  4. #4631

    Just My 2 Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers in here talked to or met with her before?

    Looks like she got some GPS bs going on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-8e02b26cbda7
    When a girl has an adjective / noun combination like that, it's a fake / scam. AttractiveIngenue, AdorableChick, IntelligentAdventurer, etc.

  5. #4630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    AdorableChickie

    Any of you mongers in here talked to or met with her before?

    Looks like she got some GPS bs going on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-8e02b26cbda7

  6. #4629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Has Katie improved?
    Never got with her. Looks like she might got a bit too much traffic for my liking.

  7. #4628

    Katie

    Has Katie improved?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]

  8. #4627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennan1138  [View Original Post]
    Where are this so call coeds for 150. I want some LOL.
    They're out there, go find them.

  9. #4626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    KaieKat

    She's back boys. Go get her LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails katiekat.jpg‎  

  10. #4625
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    You're not the only guy actively talking to her, I am sure there are a dozen other guys out there talking to her.

    Some might even be fucking her while you're still in the talking stage. LOL.

    But yeah, I agreed with you. She's not worth 300. Fuck, I even passed her for 200; while I fuck UConn and CCSU coeds for 150.
    Where are this so call coeds for 150. I want some LOL.

  11. #4624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Another one with great coms, traded numbers and have been texting. Seems like she's been on for a while but her profile says Nov of this year. Meeting her Tuesday and will swap stories with anyone that has partaken.

    Happy Hunting!

    MC.
    Good luck.

    Seen her profile online all the time. For some reason, she never interested me.

    Report back after you give her a nice creampie.

  12. #4623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is one for you guys who willing to go to 4. I will not. Not bad. Could be a wild one in bed. Bi. I just won't go over 3. Call me stubborn old school SA days. 400 seems to be the new 300 or 250. No car so you have to pick up. After first meet down to 3 she says but who know. You guys think worth 4? She had a couple long term guys who gave 4 every time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-63336fccbdd4
    Hell NO!

    400 is reserved for the hot young 18/19 yr old white spinners.

  13. #4622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this 23 year old for a while. After some back and forth she wanted 3. However, I not going to pull the trigger yet as she's a bit too chunky for me and I like more petite girls. Plus I'm juggling too many at the moment so I'll put her on my reserve list for now. But go ahead and contact her if you're so inclined but promise to report back to me:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-7b68bc8b9f8c
    You're not the only guy actively talking to her, I am sure there are a dozen other guys out there talking to her.

    Some might even be fucking her while you're still in the talking stage. LOL.

    But yeah, I agreed with you. She's not worth 300. Fuck, I even passed her for 200; while I fuck UConn and CCSU coeds for 150.

  14. #4621

    Gps

    She is in Greenwich. That is always trouble with all money down there. 800 ppm. Pass. These girls must have to talk to 50 guys to finally find a dummy to pay these amounts. Or they never really do get it and are dreaming.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-e372d56fcd00

  15. #4620
    Been chatting with this 23 year old for a while. After some back and forth she wanted 3. However, I not going to pull the trigger yet as she's a bit too chunky for me and I like more petite girls. Plus I'm juggling too many at the moment so I'll put her on my reserve list for now. But go ahead and contact her if you're so inclined but promise to report back to me:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-7b68bc8b9f8c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape