Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4625
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    You're not the only guy actively talking to her, I am sure there are a dozen other guys out there talking to her.

    Some might even be fucking her while you're still in the talking stage. LOL.

    But yeah, I agreed with you. She's not worth 300. Fuck, I even passed her for 200; while I fuck UConn and CCSU coeds for 150.
    Where are this so call coeds for 150. I want some LOL.

  2. #4624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by McBright  [View Original Post]
    Another one with great coms, traded numbers and have been texting. Seems like she's been on for a while but her profile says Nov of this year. Meeting her Tuesday and will swap stories with anyone that has partaken.

    Happy Hunting!

    MC.
    Good luck.

    Seen her profile online all the time. For some reason, she never interested me.

    Report back after you give her a nice creampie.

  3. #4623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is one for you guys who willing to go to 4. I will not. Not bad. Could be a wild one in bed. Bi. I just won't go over 3. Call me stubborn old school SA days. 400 seems to be the new 300 or 250. No car so you have to pick up. After first meet down to 3 she says but who know. You guys think worth 4? She had a couple long term guys who gave 4 every time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-63336fccbdd4
    Hell NO!

    400 is reserved for the hot young 18/19 yr old white spinners.

  4. #4622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this 23 year old for a while. After some back and forth she wanted 3. However, I not going to pull the trigger yet as she's a bit too chunky for me and I like more petite girls. Plus I'm juggling too many at the moment so I'll put her on my reserve list for now. But go ahead and contact her if you're so inclined but promise to report back to me:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-7b68bc8b9f8c
    You're not the only guy actively talking to her, I am sure there are a dozen other guys out there talking to her.

    Some might even be fucking her while you're still in the talking stage. LOL.

    But yeah, I agreed with you. She's not worth 300. Fuck, I even passed her for 200; while I fuck UConn and CCSU coeds for 150.

  5. #4621

    Gps

    She is in Greenwich. That is always trouble with all money down there. 800 ppm. Pass. These girls must have to talk to 50 guys to finally find a dummy to pay these amounts. Or they never really do get it and are dreaming.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-e372d56fcd00

  6. #4620
    Been chatting with this 23 year old for a while. After some back and forth she wanted 3. However, I not going to pull the trigger yet as she's a bit too chunky for me and I like more petite girls. Plus I'm juggling too many at the moment so I'll put her on my reserve list for now. But go ahead and contact her if you're so inclined but promise to report back to me:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-7b68bc8b9f8c

  7. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is one for you guys who willing to go to 4. I will not. Not bad. Could be a wild one in bed. Bi. I just won't go over 3. Call me stubborn old school SA days. 400 seems to be the new 300 or 250. No car so you have to pick up. After first meet down to 3 she says but who know. You guys think worth 4? She had a couple long term guys who gave 4 every time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-63336fccbdd4
    Good choice in declining 4 IMO. 33 year old who although is fit, doesn't have a pretty face at least for me. Hard to tell from those pics.

  8. #4618

    Four

    Here is one for you guys who willing to go to 4. I will not. Not bad. Could be a wild one in bed. Bi. I just won't go over 3. Call me stubborn old school SA days. 400 seems to be the new 300 or 250. No car so you have to pick up. After first meet down to 3 she says but who know. You guys think worth 4? She had a couple long term guys who gave 4 every time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-63336fccbdd4

  9. #4617

    Maryjane16 - Hartford

    Another one with great coms, traded numbers and have been texting. Seems like she's been on for a while but her profile says Nov of this year. Meeting her Tuesday and will swap stories with anyone that has partaken.

    Happy Hunting!

    MC.

  10. #4616

    Same for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with her but comms have been sporadic / inconsistent. Hard to nail down any sort of logistics for an initial meet and greet, so the jury's still out for me.

    Kwag.
    Same here, any updates on your end? Seems nice enough and fun. But not sure she will follow through in person. If she does I definitely think she would be DTF.

  11. #4615

    Veryfunnysmartgirl. Hartford - Lily

    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's been around, this is her 2nd or 3rd profile. Coms have been great. Would like to trade stories if you've have any experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-4412f019ccf8

  12. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with her but comms have been sporadic / inconsistent. Hard to nail down any sort of logistics for an initial meet and greet, so the jury's still out for me.

    Kwag.
    I'm having the same issue. I'll report back if I get anywhere.

  13. #4613

    Rule 1

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    I think your Rule 1 and my Rule 1 can be combined.
    I don't know how. I just explained how I have found your Rule 1 to be wrong sometimes.

  14. #4612
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    A word to the wise concerning the WYP site.

    I've been on that site, off and on for 5 years with no prior issues, but a few weeks ago I edited a typo on my profile. After saving it, my account was immediately suspended with no reason given.

    I wrote to them and got a reply days later that they noticed 'suspicious activity'. I replied that 'editing my profile is NOT suspicious. What's the problem?

    To get back in, I'm supposed to supply front & back pics of my DL, with nothing blocked.

    My last message to them was, 'You'll get my DL when you freeze over in hell'. DONE & NEXT!

    BMD.
    WTF really? What a trash move by that site. I have actually had some decent success on that site. Took some time weeding out the flakes, but that comes with the territory.

  15. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    Tried it after seeing a few girls that I recognized from WYP on there. Sent several messages zero replies. Total ripoff.
    Yes SB a ripoff. There are all manner of fake profiles there which will send you msg so you answer and burn credits. Think it owner putting all those profiles and bots out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape