Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 5811
-
12-19-22 13:14 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 180LOL. I'll only give them the gift of drilling every hole they can think of.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 11:59 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 31The thought of this gentleman giving gifts is appreciated, but wait, let me explain. Visits to DI ladies are more of a transaction between the two, you pay what you get. There are some ladies like Sam, Madison who think they're worth more, and that's why they charge those extra bucks. The only person I would gift is someone who is in need, not someone who does not care or makes four times more money (yes, you read that right). During a one-hour visit, they make 300 $ - 50 $(assume the commission goes to DI management). So if they make as few as five visits a day, that alone gives them hard cash 1000 $ a day without paying taxes.
Originally Posted by BeMine
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 11:48 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 180LOL, DI has no way of knowing who posts here versus who visits unless someone gave their user name to them.
Originally Posted by Jlt02
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 11:28 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 138Correct. I have screenshots to prove it too.
Correct. I have screenshots to prove it too. Check your inbox for an incoming message.
Originally Posted by Jlt02
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 10:00 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 138[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-22 08:46 #2986Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5Available ladies today: Piper, Aaliyah, A[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]ngel, Kelly, Madison, Sam, Kali & Isabelle. We're working on it!
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-19-22 08:16 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 1904DI no access
I cannot access DI site this morning. Keep getting a down for maintenance message.
-
12-19-22 06:36 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 808I am honored
I am honored That I am discussed in required meet with consultants a. K. a. Felony promoters. Yeah and I'm sure they band who they think I am.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 20:38 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 180If you can afford it, you can buy any holiday gift you want, just don't set unrealistic expectations for others. Google is your friend if you need gift ideas.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 18:28 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 138My Christmas gift for DI girls
Ill tell since Ginger, Sam, Lana, Jaimme, Kali now Ember all duck raw. The only gift I'd be giving them is my warm gooey nut deep in there community pussies.
.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 16:12 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 311Ideas for Holiday gifts for DI ladies
Saw Jaimee on Friday and for a holiday gift, I gave her a "Naughy and Nice Candle" that I bought at Kroger, along with a Starbucks gift card. She thought the candle was a cute idea and says she's a real Starbucks fan.
I think I'll give the next DI girl I see a decorative Nutcracker. Seems appropriate, don't you think?
Are there other holiday gift ideas any of you would like to share to show DI and the girls that their appreciated?? Wish I could buy them all a dinner at Red Lobster.
-
12-18-22 09:38 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 1904These comments are opinions based on experience, observation and logic. Not sure what you thought was secret inner information, perhaps the first sentence regarding them being independent contractors. They come and go largely as they please from the site and set their own availability. Often times the schedulers do not get confirmation of a lady's availability till the same day. Some work outside of DI and in other cities. Rates vary somewhat from person to person, though I would imagine DI has some guidelines if you want to be on their site. They collect their own fees and don't (assumption) get a check from DI. These attributes lead me to believe they are independent contractors. You don't think they are employees or forced labor do you? I date back to around the beginning of DI, but to be clear, I have no inside information. I do not seek that information from the ladies or the schedulers. Just stating my opinions and assumptions, and you know what they say about those.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 00:41 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 138Told in person by a fellow monger
Ty,
I doubt its true but I was required to meet with a consultant for DI who was also a monger. He told me that you'd been banned from DI years ago for being abusive to models and that you get listcrawler type girls hooked on drugs and low key pimp them. Lmao.
Want to know who that monger was? Hint hint: he like freckles.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 19:23 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 33Got Brazilian? Kelly?
Damn! I got to see her yesterday. OMG this girl has a phat ass and huge boobs. I wish I would've did 2 hours with this girl. I'm going to try to see her again next week.
If you like big butts you have to see her. Her ass is so big. It was amazing doing doggy with that ass. I'm still thinking about it. Man I had a fun time.
-
12-16-22 15:16 #2977Regular Member

Posts: 9Great times!
Had many great visits with Darsi there.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




