Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5811
-
12-16-22 15:11 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 40Jaimee
I dreamt of Jaimee a while back. I had read multiple reviews that seemed TGTBT so I had to find out for myself.
Just my opinion and maybe she was off as she is still trying to recoup from an illness, but I was not as impressed as I had read I would be. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful and a fun time. I guess I just expected more based on reviews. However, she was very sweet and I would not say to not go see her. But just keep your expectations in check.
-
12-16-22 15:09 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 102Ginger
Anyone know when Ginger is coming back? I miss her being in the lineup.
-
12-16-22 12:50 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 1904Oh yes, and my first time there was actually a few days before Christmas. It was a very merry time indeed.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 12:45 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 138Your blessed to have a 2nd account. Super smart should have thought of that.
Yea. The booker told. Me. Everyone that said they went raw with a di girl is lying and will be blocked if they post it. Lmoa. That's a crying shame. You know rhe bookers are women because they tey ans hide it. If your models are fucking raw. Promote that, require regular verified testing of the models ans make. Money off the upcharge. Bit when you allow a new model to put oivs up that look like they came from an Obama phone. And don't want people to know Sam has saggy titties. Hilarious. Ill be back fuckin their models raw in a few year tho. Fake identities are easy asf to make.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 12:38 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 138How do you know all of this?
How do you know the inner workings of DI? I thought they kept how things work a. Secret.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:12 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 198Scheduling
Absolutely agree DI is no question the easiest way to go for both the girl and the client. Could you imagine trying to schedule appointments all the while seeing guys at the same time and dealing with screening and cancelations? That would be awful. DI makes this way easier and the service is unbelievable and reliable. I wish more guys knew about this because I think it would keep the girls busy for their entire stay and keep them coming back. I hear stories of girls sometimes being slow on their visits, there are more than enough guys in Indy and the surrounding area, I think its just awareness, I never knew of this service and I stumbled on it booking a girl on another site once, I didn't know businesses like this existed. Amazing!
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:11 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 179Residences at the Sheridan
I was driving thru the fashionable area and glanced over at the residences, for those of us that visited that wonderful corner unit, Merry Christmas!
-
12-16-22 11:09 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 179Kelly
Boobs are great, other than that, I was disappointed. I'll stick with Madison!
Originally Posted by BeMine
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 10:29 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 1904They are independent and choose to book through DI. Which gives them access to the DI's likely large prescreened customer base. Customers that are likely much safer and dependable than what they might deal with on their own. Plus someone to handle communications. In my mind they are independent contractors and can charge what they want on DI, now if they over charge they may not get customers, but isn't that the free market system. Many have left the DI services and handled everything on their own, many have also returned to DI, so there must be some value to what DI provides. Your right, I don't care what DI charges, that is between the ladies and DI, I only care about the value that I receive in my transaction. I also don't care about the business costs of my doctor, lawyer, plumber, retailer, etc. I may care about their success, and may like them personally, but it's a business transaction, and that is what it is for the ladies too!
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 09:23 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 85It would not surprise me that DI I uses other sources for advertisement.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 06:26 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 1095Is that true?
Caitlin (Isabel) and Jayla have run ads coinciding with DI in the past and no one has forced them to remove them. I imagine it's more work than it's worth. Booking your own stuff while DI is also booking you. Probably feels hectic and the chance of overlap / cancellation has to get higher.
Originally Posted by Erlick
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 06:08 #2965Regular Member

Posts: 22Ginger
Its to bad they have relocated Ginger. I book my business travel to Indy based around her availability. She is my favorite DI Girl.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 22:54 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 579Comical
Like any deal, it takes 2 parties to agree to it. Do you go to your favorite steakhouse and tell them they're greedy? There's plenty of independent women who you can see if you don't like the rates, go see them instead.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 20:17 #2963Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Agree
DI management is greedy with what they charge these girls. I doubt anyone here has cared to ask but they have told me before when I tip generously. Wish these girls would go independent like others do with loyal customers.
Originally Posted by Erlick
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 20:17 #2962Regular Member

Posts: 1Milani
Late post I saw Milani a week ago safe location parking sucked had to pay. Very pleasant to talk to seems to enjoy the job. BBBJ would definitely see again. Seemed to want to please hope she stays with Di for awhile.










Reply With Quote





