Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 736 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6487
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    This is the state of affairs in this area. Who in their right mind is paying for this?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....need-attention

    For $400 an hour, here are her dislikes.

    Topics I hate discussing:

    69, BB Anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, BDSM, BLS, BNG, Bondage, CBJ, CBT, CFS, Choking, CIM, COB, COF, Cuckolding, DATO, DFK, Dominant, Duos, Facials.


    FC, FIA, Fisting, FIV, Foot, Foreplay, French, FS, Gagging, GFE, Greek, Group (4+), Humiliation / Disrespect, Lactation, LFK, MSOG, Pegging, Photography, PSE, Prostate Massage, Rimming, Rough Play, Russian.


    Spanking, Spitting, Strap-on Play, Squirting, TF, Water Sports.


    And her likes are.

    Some topics I like discussing:
    Dirty Talk, Overnight, Sugar Baby


    I mean, maybe if she was an absolute stunner she might be able to pull some simps in to donate cash for nothing, but her body seems pretty rough looking, so not sure what reality they are living in. I would almost guess it was a troll type of post but you have to jump through a few hoops to post ads on the board there.
    And this is why I'm no longer mongering in Seattle. I'll probably keep seeing the Love Twins, but other them, this area is absolute shit.

    I just got back from 2 weeks in Thailand and I was able to do overnights with girls for around $170. Tijuana, Jaco Beach, Bangkok / Phuket, Vancouver BC, and Seoul all have wayyyy better choices. If I'm going to spend $400 in the US, it's going to be in NYC where I can see model-type girls with way more open menus than this bullshit. Seattle has gotten way too GPS and all the fucking simps keep supporting this trash.

  2. #6486

    KelleGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I guess we don't get a link?
    My apologies, I thought it would be easy to follow the previous poster's thread, however I should have posted a link. As I said, her incall is very rundown and sketchy, but I plan on seeing her again this week, because she said if I eat her out again, like I did last time, I can fuck that ass, and that tiny, tight ass is an amazing sight to behold. I can't wait to fill it to the brim.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...c/336951942980

  3. #6485

    I believe in different strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]

    I mean, maybe if she was an absolute stunner she might be able to pull some simps in to donate cash for nothing, but her body seems pretty rough looking, so not sure what reality they are living in. I would almost guess it was a troll type of post but you have to jump through a few hoops to post ads on the board there.
    But damn I've seen golf courses with less moles.

    CW.

  4. #6484

    Unrealistic expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    She strikes me as someone who has reluctantly found herself in this industry and has unrealistic expectations due to navet and inexperience. She's going to be a bit disappointed with the types of interactions she's going to receive. Just a guess.
    Too funny! It's getting bad around here.

  5. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    This is the state of affairs in this area. Who in their right mind is paying for this?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....need-attention

    For $400 an hour, here are her dislikes.

    Topics I hate discussing:

    69, BB Anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, BDSM, BLS, BNG, Bondage, CBJ, CBT, CFS, Choking, CIM, COB, COF, Cuckolding, DATO, DFK, Dominant, Duos, Facials.


    FC, FIA, Fisting, FIV, Foot, Foreplay, French, FS, Gagging, GFE, Greek, Group (4+), Humiliation / Disrespect, Lactation, LFK, MSOG, Pegging, Photography, PSE, Prostate Massage, Rimming, Rough Play, Russian.


    Spanking, Spitting, Strap-on Play, Squirting, TF, Water Sports.


    And her likes are.

    Some topics I like discussing:
    Dirty Talk, Overnight, Sugar Baby


    I mean, maybe if she was an absolute stunner she might be able to pull some simps in to donate cash for nothing, but her body seems pretty rough looking, so not sure what reality they are living in. I would almost guess it was a troll type of post but you have to jump through a few hoops to post ads on the board there.
    She strikes me as someone who has reluctantly found herself in this industry and has unrealistic expectations due to naïveté and inexperience. She's going to be a bit disappointed with the types of interactions she's going to receive. Just a guess.

  6. #6482

    Beware Scammer

    Attempts to extort by posting on social media.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hit this one up yet?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/701073432577

    Thinking about taking the plunge.

    PM me.

  7. #6481
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    This is the state of affairs in this area. Who in their right mind is paying for this?

    I mean, maybe if she was an absolute stunner she might be able to pull some simps in to donate cash for nothing, but her body seems pretty rough looking, so not sure what reality they are living in. I would almost guess it was a troll type of post but you have to jump through a few hoops to post ads on the board there.
    Yeah if you see the last pic, if her tits were not visible, I would say that was a man. I mean no figure or curves to speak of, her midsection seems like it goes straight down and it looks like I actually see hair on her arms. 400 with that menu and looks? Are you kidding me. I would rather jerk off to some really good porn.

  8. #6480
    This is the state of affairs in this area. Who in their right mind is paying for this?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....need-attention

    For $400 an hour, here are her dislikes.

    Topics I hate discussing:

    69, BB Anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, BDSM, BLS, BNG, Bondage, CBJ, CBT, CFS, Choking, CIM, COB, COF, Cuckolding, DATO, DFK, Dominant, Duos, Facials.


    FC, FIA, Fisting, FIV, Foot, Foreplay, French, FS, Gagging, GFE, Greek, Group (4+), Humiliation / Disrespect, Lactation, LFK, MSOG, Pegging, Photography, PSE, Prostate Massage, Rimming, Rough Play, Russian.


    Spanking, Spitting, Strap-on Play, Squirting, TF, Water Sports.


    And her likes are.

    Some topics I like discussing:
    Dirty Talk, Overnight, Sugar Baby


    I mean, maybe if she was an absolute stunner she might be able to pull some simps in to donate cash for nothing, but her body seems pretty rough looking, so not sure what reality they are living in. I would almost guess it was a troll type of post but you have to jump through a few hoops to post ads on the board there.

  9. #6479
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I guess we don't get a link?
    There is a link in the original message. Follow the bread crumbs.

  10. #6478

    Phatlmaos

    She's on the other board. Has anyone seen her recently? Definitely my type. Based off of her posts she's offering only CD's / OC's. No reviews yet and I don't want to go in there blind LOL.

  11. #6477

    May have potential

    Has anyone hit this one up yet?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/701073432577

    Thinking about taking the plunge.

    PM me.

  12. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    $200 for lip service, crazy how it was $130 two years ago. Is it that good? Are you guys really paying that.
    I got on all fours and pushed my dick through my legs like pointing my dick back and she sucked me off. See was pounding her nose on my taint and corn hole. Felt nice! But I'm well dressed, very fit and hood looking and confident to ask for it. I did her VIP and it was good. She got real wet when she came. I mean at todays prices it wasn't bad. She sucked me for a long time. Bls too. Just me though.

  13. #6475
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, everything he says is true and more. This lady is hot as fuck. Cute face, tiny tight body, She stands about 5' and can't weigh more than 100 pounds, but she not tiny and frail. I've known some ladies that you're afraid to pound because you're worried you'll hurt them, this isn't Kellee. Not only can she take a good pounding, but she wants it. I started out sucking on her fantastic small titties and playing with her pussy, which was turning her on. She asked, what do you want to do with that pussy and I said I want to eat it. She smiled and said, eat away. I spent the next 30 minutes at least, eating her pussy while she bucked and grinded and moaned and came over and over again. One of the best, tiniest pussies I've ever eaten. She was incredible. She finally grabbed my head and said to more. LOL I climbed up next to her and she laid on her side and pushed her butt up against me, so I slide right in, no mention on a cover. Her pussy felt so good and so tight. When I was ready to cum, I said so and she reached around and grabbed me and pulled me in deeper as I came as good as I have in a long time. Oh my god this woman is sexy. As she held me deep inside of her I was playing with her butt and butthole and I said, next time I want to try that butt. She said, honey, you eat my pussy like that again and you can do anything you want. As I rolled unto my back she said I'll grab a towel. She grabbed and towel and then grabbed my dick, she said I didn't get to taste him, she then licked my dick from the balls all the way up to the tip, put the head in her mouth and then made me disappear, licking my dick clean of the pussy juices and cum. Then she took the towel and cleaned me the rest of the way off..
    I guess we don't get a link?

  14. #6474

    Aubree Rice

    Anyone seen Aubree Rice before? She is back after time off.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?328257-Aubree-Rice

  15. #6473

    KelleeGirl_OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    After communicating a few times I finally met Kellie at her incall in Tacoma. Tacoma is a ways to go for me but I'll do it when I'm sick of Aurora and can't find anyone I like on TNA (which is most of the time). She's prompt with her responses and easy set-up. Tiny low-rent crappy incall but she says that's temporary. She's 5'1', tiny spinner with a great body at 41. $100 HH or full hour for $200 and everything open. I don't do greek so don't know anything about that. She did say that she loves doing fetishes so she's probably open to a lot more but again I get into that with her. She's bubbly, easy to talk with and vocal and dirty in the sack. Didn't require external lube and slipped right in which I love. Her friend had a key and opened the door from the outside as I was banging her from behind, really going at it. Suddenly this big younger Latina / Mexican girl was standing there staring at us with her mouth open for several seconds before she retreated, we both had a laugh over that one. Apparently we ran late and her friend thought it was okay to come in. As I was leaving I ran into her in the parking lot standing there next to her car, I apologized for running late and she had a biiiig smile on her face and said, "that looked like a lot of fun".
    Gentlemen, everything he says is true and more. This lady is hot as fuck. Cute face, tiny tight body, She stands about 5' and can't weigh more than 100 pounds, but she not tiny and frail. I've known some ladies that you're afraid to pound because you're worried you'll hurt them, this isn't Kellee. Not only can she take a good pounding, but she wants it. I started out sucking on her fantastic small titties and playing with her pussy, which was turning her on. She asked, what do you want to do with that pussy and I said I want to eat it. She smiled and said, eat away. I spent the next 30 minutes at least, eating her pussy while she bucked and grinded and moaned and came over and over again. One of the best, tiniest pussies I've ever eaten. She was incredible. She finally grabbed my head and said to more. LOL I climbed up next to her and she laid on her side and pushed her butt up against me, so I slide right in, no mention on a cover. Her pussy felt so good and so tight. When I was ready to cum, I said so and she reached around and grabbed me and pulled me in deeper as I came as good as I have in a long time. Oh my god this woman is sexy. As she held me deep inside of her I was playing with her butt and butthole and I said, next time I want to try that butt. She said, honey, you eat my pussy like that again and you can do anything you want. As I rolled unto my back she said I'll grab a towel. She grabbed and towel and then grabbed my dick, she said I didn't get to taste him, she then licked my dick from the balls all the way up to the tip, put the head in her mouth and then made me disappear, licking my dick clean of the pussy juices and cum. Then she took the towel and cleaned me the rest of the way off.

    The incall is a very, very, very rundown motel, I've been there on other time to see another girl and I told her I would be back to see her unless she moved, however, I'd go back in a heartbeat to see Kellee. One of the best times I've had in a long time, especially with a BBFS Provider. Treat her good gentlemen, she worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape